Reviews for Joint Mission to Aessuma
very nice and humorous!
UA chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL!

Very amusing.

I particularly love Vala's notations. ;)

Shae
technetium chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ha, that's great!
MBB chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You really captured the contrast between the two alien woman.

I really loved the following line:

"they're part of an Athosian custom next time they annoy her"
Mister d8a chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
ROFLMBO!

Fabulous!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Heehee. That was funny.
kendralynora chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
so funny so great:)
Smeg Head chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
BLOODY HILARIOUS! You captured both of their personalities beautifully - I can just imagine Vala smiling and snickering as she wrote this and giving a small, amused smile as she handed the report in! As well as the exasperation the higher-uppers would show. Hahaha!

Brilliantly done! 2 thumbs up and 10 out of 10 stars!
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I had a good old laugh, very IC I love these two characters so thankyou heaps.

Best bit was when vala was like cam and the boys got chased up a tree. I literally laughed out loud! :)
LiRA chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Loved it! I was giggling madly. I love how Teyla is proper and attempting to be kind to the boys for getting chased by giant snails, and how Vala is happy to just make fun of them. Awesome. I hope to read more stories about Teyla and Vala. They seem like they'd get on really well.
bryan0711 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hilarious. Excellent and very funny.
Elfanyan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
two words- love it!
Guardian of Hope chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Mercedes Lackey wrote a song (filk?) called The Leslac Version. This is better. As funny as Vala's version is alone, having Teyla's version just makes this rolling on the floor while the other patrons stare hilarious.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Excellent - love the contrasting report styles. And the snails, old ladies, etc.
wolfgirlalways chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was well done. I think you captured both characters really well. i could see them saying what you wrote for them. the whole thing was well done and it was funny to see the conflicting ideas in the reports thanks for sharing this.