Reviews for Joint Mission to Aessuma
Tharin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Funny idea, and now we know why Teyla is the diplomat *g*
graygirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Glad I found this, even though you posted it a long time ago...

This made me smile and laugh. You got them both down pat, and the juxtaposition of the different sequences of their reports worked so well.

It's funny. Had you only written either Teyla's or Vala's, it would have had a completely different effect.

Anyways. I'm writing empty words I realize.

This was great. Short, fun, and so very true to the characters.

It made me miss both shows... *sigh*

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
very nice and humorous!
UA chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL!

Very amusing.

I particularly love Vala's notations. ;)

Shae
technetium chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ha, that's great!
MBB chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You really captured the contrast between the two alien woman.

I really loved the following line:

"they're part of an Athosian custom next time they annoy her"
Mister d8a chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
ROFLMBO!

Fabulous!
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Heehee. That was funny.
kendralynora chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
so funny so great:)
Smeg Head chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
BLOODY HILARIOUS! You captured both of their personalities beautifully - I can just imagine Vala smiling and snickering as she wrote this and giving a small, amused smile as she handed the report in! As well as the exasperation the higher-uppers would show. Hahaha!

Brilliantly done! 2 thumbs up and 10 out of 10 stars!
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I had a good old laugh, very IC I love these two characters so thankyou heaps.

Best bit was when vala was like cam and the boys got chased up a tree. I literally laughed out loud! :)
LiRA chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Loved it! I was giggling madly. I love how Teyla is proper and attempting to be kind to the boys for getting chased by giant snails, and how Vala is happy to just make fun of them. Awesome. I hope to read more stories about Teyla and Vala. They seem like they'd get on really well.
bryan0711 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hilarious. Excellent and very funny.
Elfanyan chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
two words- love it!
Guardian of Hope chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Mercedes Lackey wrote a song (filk?) called The Leslac Version. This is better. As funny as Vala's version is alone, having Teyla's version just makes this rolling on the floor while the other patrons stare hilarious.