Reviews for The God of Glow
Lita Snow chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Absolutely loved it! It was sexy and smart and such a fun fic to read I loved the characterization of Shilo and Graverobber, and their clever interactions were so well written.
jessara1 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I love this and I will go check out the next part. :D
jessara1 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
First part: -squeals in happiness-
Second part: Oh, my God! LMAO.
Third part: Sexy, sexy, sexy. Ooh, I like this Shilo. You go girl!
jessara1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I absolutely love them together! Do you have a picture of grown up Shilo by any chance so that I know what she looks like in your mind?
Alley-Kat-94 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
This is probably my favorite fanfiction I've read on here.
You are wicked talented, I loved it! thanks!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I know this story was finished a while ago, and that among the many reviews this will probably never get read, but I just had to tell you that this is a great story you have going on! I really love the set up you have for what happened to Shilo and Grave afterwards, and can hardly wait to see where this goes!
Riley chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This whole thing is great! AND...you're a doctor who fan! Incredibly awesome!
xSyntho chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I LOVE the way you write, and I am also a major fan of this story. I've read it multiple times because I just can't get enough of it!3
midnightstar618 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Oh my god that was beautiful! :,D i love this story so freaken much!
katsura chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! TT
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
That was freaking sexy and amazing gonna go read the sequel now :)
LadyGraves chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Dude! this should be in the script for Repo! the genetic opera 2 (if they make one) I love this pairing so so much! and you did an awesome job of 1: capturing the characters persona. 2: making a BEAUTIFUL romance. 3: getting me to favorite a fic, which I don't do often! ah...this is how beautiful and passionate romance should be, to bad guys like Graverobber almost don't exist. T.T Great fic! Peace Out!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Yum! I love anything Grilo and you're doing an awesome job so far. Besides, anything that puts pretty pictures of Terrance Zdunich in my head is more than welcome :)
Vermilion69 chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this fic *_*

I loved everything, the plot, your style of writing, Graves and Shilo's personalities and just about everything!
Gravechick15 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011