Reviews for A Chance of a Lifetime
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
OMG! Is there really an exhibit like that where you actually get to go onto a replica of the ship? You're right! That would be to die for awesome! If so, where is it?

Great first chapter btw! Nice job setting things up. LOL and poor Kody! Sad, but those who don't share the Titanic "fascination" (though I call it an obsession quite unashamedly) just don't get it.

Anyway, great start! Am really looking forward to reading the rest!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
update update update

Jessah82 chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
Me chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite stories. Short or not, I loved it.
fan chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
GoonieGirl chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
If that was me I would probably throw up too! Though I would want to be in your situation more than Rose's of course. Ha ha ha! Anyway, I'm awaiting your update as always and know it will be as wonderful as it always is... I just updated A Titanic life for me. It's a good chapter I gurentee it! I know I spelled guarentee wrong, sorry! I don't know if the chapter is availible yet, though. Tell your husband that he is a good husband for you even if he isn't into the Titanic. In your story he sounds concerned about you even though it's not you. It's Rose. You don't have to tell hum that if you don't want to of course.

-your devoted reader

Me chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Wow this was great!
Jillianna'sOcean chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
Awwwww... Poor Rose! This is getting REALLY good, though! I love where you're taking this, and I love the toggling back and forth between past and present... And I like that you make it where at the end of Chapter Seven, you discover something shocking, then the end of Chapter Eight, Rose discovers something shocking... You're an amazing writer, so keep up the spectacular work!

Update soooooon, please! You've got me on the edge of my seat!

GoonieGirl chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I don't get that last line. "I was looking at me" Anyway I read it all greddily and can't wait for the next chapter. Today I finished me comemertive Titanic scrapbook! Anyway, please update soon though I can't promise that I'll read it the first day you do because my dad still has to bring his computer home from work for me to do so...

-your devoted reader

What chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Does she mean that Rose actually looks like her now or that only she could see who she really was in the miror? Sorry, I am a bitt confused.
Me chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I'm especially enjoying these present day parts with Rose.
lilyp23 chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
awesome story continue
Jillianna'sOcean chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I like it! It's getting intense...! I especially love how you changed the scenes instead of keeping them word-for-word with the movie or script... And I LOVE how you ended the last chapter, how you were looking at YOU and not Rose...

Keep up the excellen writing and please update soon!

Me chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Wow, what a great chapter! Can't wait to hear how Rose is faring at the Titanic museum!
Me chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
It's getting better and better!