Reviews for Daughter of Ed
caTS-arE-liFe521 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
I was in my room and I heard my dad and his girlfriend doing it I told my mom she looked at me and started laughing my face when I figured it out \(ยท)/
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Still really good, although the dialogue is getting longer and it's hard to tell who is talking.
ThatOneAnimeNut chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This is hilarious. The characters and writing are really good (although I think you overdid it a little on the quotes) and Ed's daughter is exactly what I thought she'd be like too!
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Where is the little 5 year old
Fukuro-san chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really think you should continute it. I loved reading this and I don't want you to give up. I encourage you to keep at it!
minatoHaiiiiii chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
noooooooooooo! i love this story!

oh well at least have aaron and kiki together! pleaseeeeeeee

oh and a few notices:

*tired

*tiresome

*tiring

NOT tierd or tiersome or tiering

also you need to work on your:

their(in someone's possision)/there(place)

where(place)/we're(we are)/were(past tense for 'are')

right(when you are correct)/write(when you write your name on paper)

(rite isn't a word)

wooo go grammar! :D
Raxus Averzo chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
PLEEEEEEEEEASE LEAVE IT UP! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE CHARACTERS, THE STORY, THE MODERNESK SETTING, EVERYTHING! Such a good story and it really deserves to stay up! In the name of great fan fics everywhere!
Raxus Averzo chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
SamanthaMeloes chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
I proud of you, seriously I am. When I pushed back my pride and discontinued 'Saras life'...yeah, big punch to the gut. I said I'd rewrite it but it's been a year xD hopefully you won't do the same.
Jade Flowright chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
DAMN GIRL!

Keep Writing PLEASE!

Make Cassy and Adam Hook up and Kill or anything to that stupid bitch of Marissa...

To let our 2 awaiting lovers get together again, Not Kennedy and Elijah, I mean about Aaron and Kiroki:)

All I beg for is for you to keep writing... Onegaishimasu?
Mahalin chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
pleae pdate soon
Jade Flowright chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
AWESOME CHAPTER SONGBIRD!

I wish Adam and Kiroki get together as bf/gf or maybe a jealosy hookup plan to get Aaron jealous and want to get back with Kiroki

RAINA IS SUCH A BORING PERSONNN! She didnt let Ed did one of his freaky scenes XD

Anyways, Keep writing ONEGAI?
Ariane2014 chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Thank goodness! Aaron and Kiroki might get back together! :D Keep them coming! :)
Jade Flowright chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
OH MY FUCKING GODDD!

Edward has the damn right to break Aaron's face or "it" for breaking his baby girl's heart!

Cannot wait till it happens...

Finally...I FUCKING HATE YOU AARON RAY MUSTANG! But no you my dearest author ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »