Reviews for Imprisoned
Naire chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wow, it is such a good idea for a story! Only if you'd have finished it... Well, too bad. I was really looking forward to the Doctor's reaction after he woke up.
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
"Sucks"? What are you saying?! This is amazing!
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Beautiful vocabulary and pristine spelling and grammar. I love this, it's an excellent idea of what it was like in the Pandorica. Good job :D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ahhh, love...this was gorgeous! And what a haunting and terrifying view! Just gorgeous...wish you had continued it, because this was fabulous!

*HUGS*

Mandy
fancythat23675 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You made me hurt a little inside.

But the good kind of hurt.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Sucks? What are you talking about? This great! This is going on my favorites list ;)

I think that this story is complete as it is, but I'd love to see more 11th Doctor whump from you. I love 11th Doctor whump. :D

ANYWAY, as you know by now, the actual episode went in a very different direction. But whats the point of Fan Fiction if you can't create your own version of what may have happened?

You get a banana for this piece of work.

PC
Arithon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This has been a fantasy of mine too ... I am delighted to see it realised! Beautifully written.

Please do add another chapter. Pretty please, with sugar on top!
The Companion chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I almost started crying! But I still liked it! Lots of angst, and I do love angst. Anyway, I know it's been over a year now, but I think your a really talented writer (I've also read It's Just A Scratch and I LOVED it!) and I would love for you to add another chapter to this story. Please? For your fans? Anyway, loved it! :)
Becca chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I like it. The whole doctor going crazy from isolation just seems to reflect his need to have a companion throughout the series.
bulmablue-eyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This NEEDS a sequel! Grown up Amy needs to somehow get back to look after him
Anon chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is a really really really good read! I would have liked to hear more of the doctor's begging cos I'm a sadist like that, but your story is sooo complete I can't even think of how it could be bettered. All in all ****
BriefShiningMoment chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
add another please? :( its really good
luxmondy chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Stunning, complex, and very well-written piece that is so much greater than its parts.
Seven of Clubs chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I li- correction LOVE it. I needed someone to write about what would happen if he never got out. Write another chapter!
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That certainly did NOT suck. I really liked it. Please, continue to be awesome.

Much love,