Reviews for The Lotus of Kemet
Guest chapter 28 . 1h
I think the baby rumor adds a little more drama, so that the story won't grow stale (wich it hasn't yet). Over all a good chapter! Can't wait until the next one. I want to see more badassness from Jades side in the chapters soon to come.
Guest chapter 28 . 21h
Yay you FINALLY updated! I think omakes would be nice especially when there's a long time between updates.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 28 . 23h
Yay Cool. An omake sounds cool too. Can't wait to see what happens next. Cliffi nooooo
o0violetphoenix0o chapter 28 . 7/27
Fabulous chapter Thank you for posting. I don't feel like the rumor came out of nowhere considering there was already some types of rumors concerning related circumstances and the queen(if I remember correctly... I should go back and reread that to make sure I am not being to scatter brained). I am looking forward to how Ramses deals with the situation now that Jade has gotten hurt in the middle of everything, particularly since he hadn't revealed all the information before hand. I do wonder at what point Jade will tell Ramses, or when he will discover on his own, about her own secrets. Really they just aren't to trusting each other much at all yet so I am anticipating reading how their relationship develops.
Concerning the idea of you writing omakes, I think it really depends. In my experience it can have its pluses and minuses. It may help with keeping a flow of writing by getting those ideas out and on paper. If I get to set on trying to force a plot a certain way I may only be getting ideas that don't fit with my over all story or don't progress it in any way. By getting those ideas down it sometimes creates some space for what is really relevant.
On the other hand, sometime those spiral into big bunnies that start to hinder me being able to remain focused on the original idea by creating a distraction.
Either way its up to you so really I'm musing without providing much help in the end. Sorry about that lol.
Thanks again for the chapter! I enjoyed the read and I look forward to having some of my questions answered while sparking new ones!
mika1617 chapter 28 . 7/27
nice chapter can't wait for the rest to come
what will the reaction of ramses be when he discovers jade in that state and the box gone?
and will jade be kidnaped?
aeris12 chapter 27 . 7/10
It doesn't matter how long the fic is its the best I've ever read so please continue to write and update it...can't wait for your next update :)
EbonySapphire chapter 27 . 5/22
Oooooo I can't wait for more! Totally understand your situation im in college too, I just finished my finals two weeks ago. Good luck on your finals, I'm sure you'll do great!
Rasne chapter 27 . 5/21
I happy to hear that you haven't given up.
just the other day I was remember fondly of ou poor jade eheh
Himeno Kazehito chapter 27 . 5/21
Sounds like it will be funny
Bleuet chapter 2 . 5/7
A whole school year passed while I was waiting for this update...and although that makes me sad I understand that life has a way of catching up with you. I hope everything is okay. I know this is the 3rd review I've left asking you to update, but your story is so great, it would be a shame if it were to end now. I hope you can find some time to write this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You can do it! :D
biggest fan chapter 1 . 3/13
Ive been checking since december of last year to see whether you've updated...plz update soon...this fanfic is too awesome to be discontinued...please finish what u started if u need ideas im more than happy to help!
Please please up date I wouldnt have fallen in love with this if I know u were quitting on it...
You promised to complete this! Please please do ! And at cliff hanger too :(
Please update... this story is too good to stop
Bleuet chapter 25 . 2/7
I don't know if you have decided to give up on this story or not (I'm really really really hoping not), but your story is great and invokes a lot of fangirling out of me. Jade feels like she belongs in the Red River manga, and I enjoy this story the most when it is focused on her. You have fantastic writing skills, and I hope you will come back and update soon. I'm wishing you the best! :D