Reviews for The Lotus of Kemet
EbonySapphire chapter 27 . 5/22
Oooooo I can't wait for more! Totally understand your situation im in college too, I just finished my finals two weeks ago. Good luck on your finals, I'm sure you'll do great!
Rasne chapter 27 . 5/21
I happy to hear that you haven't given up.
just the other day I was remember fondly of ou poor jade eheh
Himeno Kazehito chapter 27 . 5/21
Sounds like it will be funny
Bleuet chapter 2 . 5/7
A whole school year passed while I was waiting for this update...and although that makes me sad I understand that life has a way of catching up with you. I hope everything is okay. I know this is the 3rd review I've left asking you to update, but your story is so great, it would be a shame if it were to end now. I hope you can find some time to write this story, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You can do it! :D
biggest fan chapter 1 . 3/13
Ive been checking since december of last year to see whether you've updated...plz update soon...this fanfic is too awesome to be discontinued...please finish what u started if u need ideas im more than happy to help!
Please please up date I wouldnt have fallen in love with this if I know u were quitting on it...
You promised to complete this! Please please do ! And at cliff hanger too :(
Please update... this story is too good to stop
Bleuet chapter 25 . 2/7
I don't know if you have decided to give up on this story or not (I'm really really really hoping not), but your story is great and invokes a lot of fangirling out of me. Jade feels like she belongs in the Red River manga, and I enjoy this story the most when it is focused on her. You have fantastic writing skills, and I hope you will come back and update soon. I'm wishing you the best! :D
Ahhhhh! Please dont give up on this fanfic. Please finish it or update soon
melissa596 chapter 11 . 2/2
Ha I just finished chapter 11. Your coment "whose ovaries have exploided" ha what accurate humor! I love this story soso much!
Please update ive been waiting for so long...please do!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Please update
Unfadingstardust chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Wahhh, I've been looking for a good Red River fanfic since forever...and now I finally found one! I'm loving this! I know you're probably busy with school & exams right now, but ahhh, I'm hoping for a new chapter soon? (pretty please?) thanks!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Please update. This story is the best I've ever read and it would be a shame if you stopped. Please finish it.