Reviews for The Lotus of Kemet
Please...as in please update this story is too great to be left unfinished...I've waited for sooooo long
suzypixie chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
The story is great but will she ever meet yuri and Kail?
suzypixie chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Cool story
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2015
It's been a long, long, long time since you updated :(
Please update soon or give us an omake, I'm not picky! ;)
LOVE.MRL chapter 28 . 8/6/2015
I love this story! It is well written and I love the different characters you created. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next.
Bleuet chapter 28 . 8/5/2015
Yay! You updated! I had to re-read the whole story because I forgot A LOT about what happened, but I finally caught up, and I'm excited to see what happens next. :3 I sorta disappointed that Ramses didn't find out what was in Jade's bag; hopefully, he will get suspicious and try to find out her secrets. Hehehe. The attack on Jade and the baby rumor was unexpected, and I'm curious to see how this will tie into the overall plot. Anyway, update soon! In my opinion, your story keeps this fandom alive. 안녕!
RandomCitizen chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
Smooth. Nailed it.

Best boss mug incoming?(I kid)

Well looks like she'll have occupy herself dealing with harpies once more eh?

Aw such misdirected brutality is always a shame. (Gotta keep a clear head guys...)

(They probably shoulda committed this opt a bit more undercover eh?)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
I think the baby rumor adds a little more drama, so that the story won't grow stale (wich it hasn't yet). Over all a good chapter! Can't wait until the next one. I want to see more badassness from Jades side in the chapters soon to come.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Yay you FINALLY updated! I think omakes would be nice especially when there's a long time between updates.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Yay Cool. An omake sounds cool too. Can't wait to see what happens next. Cliffi nooooo
o0violetphoenix0o chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Fabulous chapter Thank you for posting. I don't feel like the rumor came out of nowhere considering there was already some types of rumors concerning related circumstances and the queen(if I remember correctly... I should go back and reread that to make sure I am not being to scatter brained). I am looking forward to how Ramses deals with the situation now that Jade has gotten hurt in the middle of everything, particularly since he hadn't revealed all the information before hand. I do wonder at what point Jade will tell Ramses, or when he will discover on his own, about her own secrets. Really they just aren't to trusting each other much at all yet so I am anticipating reading how their relationship develops.
Concerning the idea of you writing omakes, I think it really depends. In my experience it can have its pluses and minuses. It may help with keeping a flow of writing by getting those ideas out and on paper. If I get to set on trying to force a plot a certain way I may only be getting ideas that don't fit with my over all story or don't progress it in any way. By getting those ideas down it sometimes creates some space for what is really relevant.
On the other hand, sometime those spiral into big bunnies that start to hinder me being able to remain focused on the original idea by creating a distraction.
Either way its up to you so really I'm musing without providing much help in the end. Sorry about that lol.
Thanks again for the chapter! I enjoyed the read and I look forward to having some of my questions answered while sparking new ones!
mika1617 chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
nice chapter can't wait for the rest to come
what will the reaction of ramses be when he discovers jade in that state and the box gone?
and will jade be kidnaped?
aeris12 chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
It doesn't matter how long the fic is its the best I've ever read so please continue to write and update it...can't wait for your next update :)
EbonySapphire chapter 27 . 5/22/2015
Oooooo I can't wait for more! Totally understand your situation im in college too, I just finished my finals two weeks ago. Good luck on your finals, I'm sure you'll do great!
Rasne chapter 27 . 5/21/2015
I happy to hear that you haven't given up.
just the other day I was remember fondly of ou poor jade eheh