Reviews for Maybe Someday
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hmmmm

not sure on this story...

But either way...

Nice story and keep the stories coming...
whitetrashbarbie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
okay, first of all..

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

I guess some people are still going to watch the show, but like 50 % of people I know are like switching away to shows like Supernatural, 90210, ehm... Smallville, oh and Vampire Diaries.

IMO Damon and Elena are the new shot of a "Chucka & Blair" relationship although it will of course be amateur one since lets face it the annoyingly hesitant elena is NO blair Waldorf.

Anyhoo, sorry for the of track intro, what I mean is does it matter what they do? No! Can we trust what they promise? NO! Is ther a point in spoilers or promos? NONONO! Actually I take that back -the promos and the "Speak of the week" minisodes are better than the episodes themselves.

My point is Chucka nd Blair are already ruined. You could overlook the small thing in S2 and veen the big ones, but the nthe JAck thing in S3 ruined it. And you just got reminded of the huge pile of hurt he caused her. And THAT in turn reminded the stupid behaviour she forced to. She just gave his mroe chances with no respect for herself - that is the character we all fell for in S1, is mostly gone. They don't talk speak or even DRESS like they used to! It got better by hte end of S3 I suppose (I watched the photos) but then the SL got screwed up.

So trust me they can ruin the show more and more, but the point is you just shouldn't care. It's like... look at it as another show. Like a bad sequel of sorts. It's like "Gone with the wind" sequel. Rhett and Scarlett are described by another author and poor Scarlet turns into a sl*tty Europe traveler. Her fashion sense is awful and her choices and lies questionable, and Rhett has gone and gotten himself a new wife who then dies and then two minutes later he makes out with Scarlet. So the honorable rough Rhett turns into a jack*ss...

But do people FOCUS on that sequel? NO! In fact years later after the publishing and the filmatisation of both the original and the sequel, nobody even remembers what happened in the follow up. And why should they?

It's like bad fanfiction by someone who wanted tp change the original story.

Same thing happens with the show. As an example, the Bass Inc. SL. They build it up even murder poor Bart in the process and show great filming locations in season 2. And thne suddenly they changed their minds (and hired new writers - I checked this up on the internet BTW) and a new set interior designer who had new ideas, so in order to fit those ideas into the show they changed details in the show, but it turned out to be so many so that they simply changed the storyline - and out of the blue we hear Chuck just toss away his father's LIFE's WORK that also meant a lot to his mother - which Lilly mentioned to him. Not to mention the completely unrealistic way they portrayed it in. I mean strictly economically speaking sure it's fiction, but there is a reason btw fiction and some sort of fantasy - if that is what they aim for hten PUT IT IN AS A GENRE instead of Drama!

This is not a drama anymore, this is a type of modern comic fantasy. So Jenny getitng knocked up is not the only direction BY FAR. we have a Serena and Chuck hook up, Dair, Aaron and Blair, Eleanor and Harold 2.0, Vuck re-run, Jack and Blair hook up for real, Blair's marriage to Nate, and the whole old money/new money SL (though that is a good one actually),

oh and OF COURSE... what kind of soap opera would this be without someone getting amnesia?

And who better to ruin than Blair, the STAR of the show they refuse to let shine. And while that is happening why tell her the truth, when they can just use this as a way to let their favourtie Chucky boy to get away with it all, woo her, and then just let it slip from his memory how he lied and traded her for a hotel to his psycho relative. Oh and how he humiliated her over the past 3 years.

and they live happily ever after.

See no point in it. Just forget Chuck and Blair while watching the show and look at it as the new generation of Melrose Place/FRIENDS. And when you want to watch the couple/story you fell totally in love with, just go back to the previous two seasons were they got there happy ending and from there you have free rains to imagine the next chapter of their lives.

Sort of like an open ending. Which is exactly what it is... followed by a sequel fiasco.

The moment I saw Blair's dress in the spoiler pictures for S3, I felt uneasy about the then upcomming season, and I still refuse to watch all the episodes, I read the synopsis, but to actually WATCH it and put that image in my head is unnecessary torture!
Geyeyeyeye chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is reallyyy good . Keep up the good work! (Y)
ronan03 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
hope that this gave you the peace that you were looking for by writing this. loved that the turning point of the trial was when blair took the stand. well-of course! her speech was just too funny and very her. liked how she told chuck that he was the lesser of two evils. that was very spot on. chuck changing her name must have made jenny explode with rage. loved the hopeful ending and your a/n's made me giggle. really do not think that it will happen no. oh, cannot think of anything that jenny ever did that didn't somehow benefit her. love you writing.
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
haha love ur authors note at the end damn i hate jenny i hope we are never faced with jenny having chucks baby but u know what if we are u should write the story line
Ziah chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I've been having the same fear! I've been trying to come up with ways it could be okay as well, and I LOVE the idea you've come up with. This was really, really sweet.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nice fic. Ha! Tallulah Humphrey. As if.

However, I don't really think Blair would be so close to the child that was a product of something that caused her so much pain, and that disgusted her. It was nice, though.

And, pretty please, could I ask for another chapter as a sequel, where Blair and Chuck have their own little family.

I share your views about the writers. I loathed the S3 finale.
Charmamder chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
As horrific of a name tallulah might have been, I cannot believe chuck changed the name. I would have been outraged if someone changed my childs name.
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
although i cant stand the idea of jenny bearing chucks child, i liked the way u structerd the first chapter and im looking forward to reading the rest.

i really do hope , for all our sakes that this cliche tv show plot isnt visited at all in season 4.. i for one would not be able to stomach the constant storyline abuse..

as for jenny ever being selfless, thats a negative. girl has betrayed her dad and brother countless of times... nate as well.. her step family and best friend.. its sad really .. lol

well, im looking forward to chuck and blair interaction as well as some more baby time... jenny can go DIAF. srsly . lol

btw, loved that u had chuck name the baby after blair..
KillerNewton chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
haha I have an answer to your challenge...btw I liked the story...and I also really hate Jenny...and the actress that plays her seems really dumb bc of some of the things she's said to the press...but would telling Blair that Nate thought she was Serena and told "Serena" he loved her be selfless?