Reviews for Freaks Aren't Allowed
Virodeil chapter 20 . 10/18
You wrote a sweet story with a sweet ending. Thank you very much. I needed it this morning. You helped brighten my day. Thank you.
Well, some of the POV changes were so short that it gave me somewhat of a whiplash, or at least a pause to understand - switch gears, as it were. But the rest of the journey was awesome... and I wish Abe's reaction to Ariana was here. BTW Ariana was 14 when she died, I think, not a grown woman yet... Just wanted to say. :)
Rey
Steve-Arkarian chapter 21 . 10/16
Overall I really liked this story, but I was really sad when I was coming towards the end of the chapters and I knew it would be wrapping up soon and then bam sideswiped out of nowhere with an epilogue? there was so much more that could have been done with the story including a possible sequel that I think you said you tried to start in this chapter which isn't really a chapter. but to go from Harry's four and there's so many things that can be covered to hey now he's at Hogwarts himself as a student it just was really rushed and out of nowhere feeling. I may have to check out the sequel and maybe well by that I mean read it possibly if it's complete anyway. Also with dumbledore's sister having come back she's in her third year now and has been sorted but why is she sitting at the head table is it because she's related to Dumbledore? Because Severus adopted Harry but Harry's not at the head table so is it only a headmaster thing? And what was told if anything and what were any of the interactions especially to Dumbledore raising her from dumbledore's brother?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 18 . 10/16
I'm curious of two things, one is where was Harry getting all his clothes from previously? And two when they're out in public especially and in this lost instance even if they don't recognize him at first especially because he's so young he generally has Lily's eyes and looks like his dad that cliche but even without that he has the lightning scar that is a curse guard and usually can't be covered up so his hair moves or it isn't in the way in the first place they're going to know exactly who he is.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 15 . 10/16
I had a thought and has nothing to do with this chapter. Earlier Severus signed the adoption papers, but were they magical and after they were signed automatically were filed or did Dumbledore have to take them in himself because if it's the latter they might not have been filed? Which could cause issues.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 14 . 10/16
I'm guessing you're going with the theory of adults casting magic or maybe it's not being monitored at Harry's house or rather his relatives? Because before if the house self used magic or an adult or Harry it was always accidental magic because he's the only wizard registered there. Also even if his relatives don't have a lot of money with that many things cursed and wrong in the house even though they do deserve it they're more likely to up and move at the first possible opportunity because it's not like they can fix the curses so if they move then one it'll be harder to find them if at all and two then all their punishments or rather almost all their punishments are moot point.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 10/16
Another good chapter. I am hoping that especially since Dumbledore provided the papers that Cyrus being a former spy, former Slytherin, and overall intelligent person that he thoroughly read everything he signed.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 10/16
Laughs hysterically! Great chapter!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 10/16
You are absolutely amazing! And I knew like I said in my review of the last chapter that if I just waited and read the story I would find out and you did actually address the whole toileting issue even if only in this chapter I don't know if you'll continue. That's amazing almost no one ever thinks to address that issue and I've been reading fanfiction for a long time. So again awesome amazing whatever adjectives you want to use.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 10/16
This is interesting so far and I definitely plan on reading the rest of it, thankfully it is complete already. I know my question can be answered if I just keep reading but I figured I might ask anyway in case you are looking at your reviews and answering them. So my question is at least for me if a story has just adults or adults of teenagers it doesn't seem like as much of a big deal but with little kids it's more of a deal it's the question of do they ever have to use the bathroom. I don't mean for it to be like super graphic or anything, but he did just take a bath was outside for who knows how long ate soup is sleeping does he ever have to pee and as he's abused is it going to be a question of does he ask did he have a bucket in his cupboard was he let out once a day just another aspect of or later to the family or caretaker dynamic and another issue that is presented. and I know I can have him with teenagers and adults but also with kids are there ever any accidents or bedwetting which again an abuse cases and even in regular cases is their shame guilt panic fear all those kind of things when going oh no this happened is the grown up going to find out or not and if they do what's going to happen then. So if it isn't in this story maybe something to consider for future stories? I figure other people might also be interested but of course you never have to do any of that if you don't want to it's your story I just thought it would be an interesting suggestion.
nfrealmusic2005 chapter 11 . 10/7
GODDAMMIT YOU GOT M-ME C-CRYING...

it's really good tho
JayColinKae chapter 4 . 9/29
My heart! Omg so cute
splodee chapter 21 . 9/6
Sooo cute.
Potterysnape chapter 15 . 9/1
Awwwww! so sweet
PotterFanatic101 chapter 14 . 9/1
Oh my god! Bwahahahahaha! That was brilliant! I specifically like the moving eyes in pictures that will follow them around(I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!) I love u for this! LOL. this is so funny. God! . ! Thaanks this is BRILLIANT!
rlsa chapter 21 . 8/22
THis was a super fun story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »