Reviews for Freaks Aren't Allowed
BookWyrm chapter 14 . 7/26/2017
This story is great, and I love the relationship between Harry and "his Tall Man."

I do have a slight disagreement with the A/N of this chapter though: while Dudley /is/ able to avoid most of the nastiness, he still has to deal with the toilets and the biting chairs. The toilet one can be quite horrifying, especially for a toddler! And Dudley /is/ only a toddler right now. Many of the things that canon!dudley has done, this one hasn't, simply because of how young he is.

the dursleys treated Harry abominably, and I'm glad that Mcgonagall and Madam Pomfrey had a chance to turn that back on them - but I wish they'd thought to rescue Dudley from that horrible household.

Anyway... Um, I like Captain a lot! It's really good that this Harry gets to have a stuffed animal of his very own :)
And Harry being a natural Animagus is very cool - especially since he is a cuddly baby bear who can defend himself! And since he's a baby bear, Lily could be said to be a mother bear, fiercely defending her young! which is just amazing to think about _

thank you for writing this amazing story and sharing it here!
Mintley8 chapter 21 . 7/18/2017
Awesome story, thank you x
Michaela456 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Chapter five: I see what you did there... lol... rabid dogs... fleas... Sirius...
No, okay...
Darlarose17 chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
in regards to Dumbles...TEAR THAT BITCH APART!
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Oh my poor Harry.
Lemini chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
I wonder how Lily was able to return to the world of the living, even as a Ghost. Good fanfic, I like it. Thank you for your creativity.
DheeDixon chapter 20 . 5/5/2017
this is a really adorable little harry fic. love it.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
That was ridiculously adorable, thank you.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 20 . 3/17/2017
Sweet, getting caught so he can get a Daddy hug.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
I am so sorry for your loss.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 18 . 3/17/2017
Severus is probably very happy that Harry outgrew his clothes.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 17 . 3/17/2017
Sweet Hogwarts loves Harry
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 3/17/2017
Got to love the rivalry starting at age 4
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 15 . 3/17/2017
Harry's sense of smell is amazing
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 14 . 3/17/2017