Reviews for Freaks Aren't Allowed
ceara1888 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
such a cute story
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Another fantastic chapter, Dumbledore was very wrong, Severus is so a good father figure :P
bookworm19065 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Very cute! I see you don't like Dumbledoor (not that it's a bad thing- but don't make it too obvious too fast I think).
halfbloodprincess21 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Harsh of Dumbledore! I'm curious as to what his motives are for not wanting Severus to have Harry.
jennadancer chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Excellent story! Very interesting plot. I love how you have Harry replying to the bear's questions. Great job! Well written. I can't wait to read more.
ange87 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
love it, little harry is really cut, and i like having a new chapter every day!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
In which things settle down, and matters are settled with the (alleged) grownups. A nice, sweet chapter. I'm really interested to see where this is going.
starberries bite chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Simply put I just love this fic, it's just too cute.
Dolphelecat chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Yes, Severus, you'll be a wonderful father. And McGonagall will be a wonderful Auntie once Harry gets over his fear of women, and Captain will be the best friend he ever had. Thank you for updating so quickly! I love this story; it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I.C.2014 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Lol, that is so cute! I want up to update soon. And I also want to know if Sirius Black and Remus Lupin going to make an appearance in the story?
Rainglyph13 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I like Harry's conversations with his bear. And shame on Albus fot trying to make Snape doubt himself! Good chapter.
Tsukiko chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
how fast! *-* XDDD poor severus, is he scared of beeing father? jujuju XDDDD see you in the next chapter! bye bye
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
huehuehueh

harry and the bear was great.
BellaPur chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Ok That was a pretty low blow from Dumbledore right there.

But, Awk, wee Harry's so sweet! And I just love Captain. Please update soon!
attyfan chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I hope that Albus doesn't cause any more trouble ... and that Harry learns to like Minerva.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »