Reviews for Freaks Aren't Allowed
Rainglyph13 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Ooh, Dumbledore is a real git, isn't he? It's amazing the amount of people who really don't like Dumbledore, as they make him the heavy. Good chapter. And hooray for Harry for standing up for his Tall Man. I loved it!
peruser chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I'm glad that Severus thought of Harry as HIS tiny boy. It shows that Severus has accepted Harry as his, and he will begin to love Harry as well as protect him.
ange87 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
love it when harry take defense of severus
malimed chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
go sev! i find your dumbledore quite intruiging. there has, of course, been a lot of speculation that harry was left at the dursely's in order to mold harry into a certain kind of person and make it easier to cement his hold on the boy. i wonder if this is a plausible response to the disruption of those plans. right now he seems to be trying to make sev doubt himself and to prevent harry from feeling safe in ANY situation. will he change tactics when that doesn't work? will it be to late? great chapter. can't wait to see poppy! (she's always one of my favorite characters.)
Mikee chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
My goodness, Albus was a down-right berk.! I did like that Severus has legal custody of Harry now, but the way Albus went about it, and the inqusition he put Harry through was terrible. -pout-

I loved it that Lily was helping Harry to understand what was going on. I do hope she sticks around for a long time.

As for the physical exam Harry has to have, I hope Severus will take care to tell him about Madam Pomfrey before she appears.

Looking forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you.
attyfan chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I hope that Albus gets what is due to him ... and soon!
etherian chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Wow!

I am just... stunned. Albus is absolutely horrid and I hope someone slaps him DOWN! Hard!

Little Harry is perfect and when he stood up for his Tall Man, I just had to cheer.

Wonderful chapter!
CatWriter chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
If I was sev, I would check the papers with my wand in case the old coot placed a glamour on them to look like adoption papers when they are in fact a declaration of not wanting the boy. But hey, that's just me.

Nice story.

Catwriter
Alifromnm chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Loved this chapter. It's good that Severus has finally seen Dumbly for what he is...great that he is adopting Harry as well. I gather that Lily will be "popping" in from time to time? Look forward to your next chapter.
charlie74656 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Hmmm, that's ... surprising. I like that Dumbledore's apparent plan has backfired on him, but he was taking a big risk thinking that he could scare Harry into wanting to leave Severus, especially since he's already seen how Harry reacts to anyone else. But then I suppose that's proof of how he hasn't believed how bad Harry's relatives have been. I like Lily being there to explain things to Harry.

I'm intrigued to see how Poppy will behave and, of course, what more will be in store from the HEadmaster. :)
BellaPur chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
I didn't tink it was possible but I love wee Harry even more!
mrscakeakajane chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Bad dumbley dore naughty old man.

great story can't wait for more
badluck-ngprod chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Another wonderful chapter.
bookworm19065 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Harry is so cute ( and I really like captain!)! An excellent job. Also- what do you think there Is in those lemon drops personally ( I read in one fan-fic that there is a calming potion)?
etherian chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
I think Albus is just an evil creature and I am terrified as to what may happen in his office. Please update soon, dear!
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »