Reviews for Amy Pond Gets Her Man
Moonlit Tides chapter 12 . 7/17
First things first there's no denying that you're a talented writer and the idea behind this story and creation of 'A Gallifreyan Primer for Hospitable Species' is fantastic. Having said this, on a personal level this story just wasn't to my tastes (although I was compelled to read until the end because I love your writing style).

Everything I'm about to say is merely my opinion and not in anyway an infringement upon your writing, merely just critique about the plot.

I love the Amy/Doctor coupling but this just isn't the way I would've invisoned them to get together. The Doctor had no say in being paired with Amy in the way he was, it was a decision that was made for him by the TARDIS and Amy and even if he does have those romantic feelings for Amy he should've been able to act on them as and when he felt appropriate. After the process was done there was a large sense of sexual desire between the two, that yet again felt that it was present due to the process they endured rather than because they genuinely have those feelings.

I think there needed to be a more organic declaration from both of them (The Doctor in particular) that they WANT to be together, but instead it merely felt that the TARDIS went behind The Doctor's back and paired him with the person she believed best, even though The Doctor might not have.

There were times when I was confused about exactly what was going on, particularly in chapter 10 and the epilogue. I also have to agree that the story came to a very abrupt end so I can see why you included an epilogue.

However all of this doesn't change the fact that I loved the way you write enough to continue the story to the end and leave a review, which is really just a huge commendation to you as a writer.
nina sakurai chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
I loved it, good job :D
hermoine snape chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
one word: AMAZING!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Oooh...can't wait for his reaction!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
'Vile'? Erm... But we've got a hint of Doctor/Rose, which I like. But, of course, Rose belongs with 10, and Amy is so cute with 11 :D :D :D
Megamii Pendragon chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
eeeee, amy's a simi. Thant's so neat.
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Love this story
Maia's Pen chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
Great fic... IT WAS ENJOYED! Loved the happy ending. :)

MP
Maia's Pen chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
ZOMG! What the heck happened to them?

Yikes!
Maia's Pen chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Good going Amy! :)
Maia's Pen chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Whow! Serious chapter... serious and seriously good. :)

Loved this:-"I'm listening, Doctor" she replied feeling like she was back in school. Maybe he'd pop her bottom with a ruler if she were lucky – no, Amy don't go there!-

I also loved the words 'sexual binge' xD I'd kill to be on the receiving end of that! ha!

Me thinks 11 really loves Amy to be so very concerned. :)
Maia's Pen chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
The Doc is just way to hot...ga! How can she stand to be near him? xD Great update!
Maia's Pen chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Ga! Eleven is sooo smexy! *drools*

I loved thisbit:-If she were any other problem, any other circumstance - he would charge in leading with his intuition. But no, he could see exactly where that course of action lead – right between those creamy thighs.-

xD

Super chapter, reading on now... well past my bed-time! :)