Reviews for Inopportune
Enigma-Hare chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Makes me laugh! Pamela as a standup comedian. Priceless.
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This fic is made of win. I love the contrast between the evil mastermind images we have of hese villains and the rather silly things we find them doing. Poor Batman; what has been seen cannot be unseen.
You are great at letting the readers fill in the blanks with their own imaginations. It makes it that much more outrageous. The mental image of Bale-bat walking in on Joker and Harley...tee hee. And Ivy must have some serious talent, to make Batman pause mid-arrest.
Wonder what he caught Catwoman doing. Whatever it was, he must have enjoyed it. Maybe he joined her. Mwahaha.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I cannot express how much I love this.
Evangeline Evergreen chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh this made me laugh! Cute, silly Eddiekins, forgetting everything like that because of his riddles!

I will forever have nightmares of The Penguin singing... *shudders*

Jonny-boy likes jazz! I'll be sure to tell my hallucination that! Er... I mean... *shifty eyes*

To quote the love of my life: "Ah, I love sexy food parties".

That's nice of you, Pam. I would've done it simply to make the Joker come after me, but you're more noble than that! Good for you!

I bet all the Batman-villains love doggies, except for Catwoman. And now I have an urge to watch Breakfast on Pluto simply to hear Cillian Murphy sing "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?"

Ha, of course he does! Bruce, you really shouldn't let dangerous criminals walk free, but eh, you're the Batman...
ninjapoke chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
HAHAHAHA I can totaly see the Riddler foretting to eat, sleep, shave, and bathe becasue he got distracted. I love the last line though. "He let's Catwoman go." Priceless.
3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cute! I loved how you added Black Mask in. 3
Bovineorbitor1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hilarious and adorable. “I got distracted” really sets the tone for the rest of it. I’m embarrassed to admit the last line made me squee a little bit, especially the change from ‘Batman’ to ‘Bruce’. Beautifully written as always.
Me Hurrah chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
HAH! Awesome. Short and fun. I kinda want to see these scenes expanded.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Liked this.
The Talking Absol chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Haha, wow. This is pretty funny. You know, everyone thinks about how Batman must come in at bad times, but no one ever points it out or illustrates it. Awesome job!

I like how polite Batman can be to the villains. Waiting for Penguin to finish instead of, like the police, shouting at him to shut the hell up and get out? or was he simply listening for amusement? XD And smiling instead of hitting the Roman for calling him a dick? So nice. When he's in a good mood.

My favorite, though, is definitely Joker and Harley covered in cream. Certainly them, although I would think he would have interrupted their anniversary or something, or, knowing who they are, it could have been completely random and Batman just was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor, poor Batsy. He stumbled across something Man Was Not Meant to Know/See. And poor little Eddums! You can't make riddles up with the letter Z!
Lauralot chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh, where do I even begin with this greatness?

I can't decide which bit is my favorite: Ivy declining stand-up, or the Riddler lying there with a list of z-words. The first is just so dryly hilarious, but the second is so cute and amusing.

Whipped cream, eh? Was it their anniversary?

Scratch that; I think the Penguin singing in the shower may be the best bit.

Most of all, I just love the thought of Batman finding himself in these situations, trying to remain impassive as he contemplates Scarecrow's interst in jazz.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Heh. I think I like Ivy’s best. And Roman’s. Torturer by day, savior of mistreated animals by night!
anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I don't know I like them all but I prefer Riddler reformed the same with Penguin they're still good though