Reviews for Gaslight
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Incredibly well-written! These are my favorite kinds of fanfics - short and sweet, but with major attention to detail. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Would be an awesome actual episode! ;D
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Ahwww poor Sammy! I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Lovd it...its kinda unique story:)...diff thn othrss..thnx
-rabz
why can't i just delete chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Wow, intense. I can't even imagine the fear. It would be terrifying for anyone but for someone who had seen their partner burned alive - God, excruciating.
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Love it love it. Did I already say I love it?
*favs*
mememeems chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
wow that was awesome! i loved it!
LadyBeryl chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I love this story and have read it a couple times. Just realized I've never reviewed. So correcting that oversight. Delicous little story with some of my favorite things, hurt/scared Sammy!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Good story and good ending, too!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Dudes! Kill the bad guy! He's just gonna burn someone else!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Holy freaking shit! No time to say anything else. Gotta go read the next chapter!
stargatemagic chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I love this story! Yes, the characterizations are a little bit unrealistic, but with Supernatural that's not always a problem (frickin' aversion to feelings).

Please continue posting your awesome stories! Hmm...I can't even think of any constructive criticism for this one.
Lujayn chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Awesome story! Loved how you wrapped it up. The nightmare was creepy and vivid and it's understandable how Sam freaked out with the fire because it brought back the memories of their mother and Jess's death.
carocali chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
"Gates served time overseas, right? But for most of his term he was a POW, where he and three other soldiers, were repeatedly burned. When they were finally busted out, Gates was already messed up," Dean says before he takes a bite of his burger.

"Brainwashing?"

Dean shrugs, "Maybe. Or he could've just been monumentally messed up from the whole deal. Something that traumatizing does shit to you."

Sam frowns, "So it wasn't even his fault."

"Doesn't make it right. I don't care why he is the way that he is, or what happened to him; he tried to kill you and he's killed God only knows how many others," Dean states as he stares at Sam from across the table.

"I know, it's just…it's sad, you know? Makes it a little easier to forgive him, knowing that he was just a victim too," Sam says."

Aww, poor Sam - still trying to find the good in people. Man, how that all went south. Stupid show!

Great little ficlet - I enjoyed very much!

:D

caroline
jenilee chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Finally I have a chance to finish this story. Great last couple of chapters. Very tense getting Dean to Sam in time.

I pretty much adored this- "Hey," Dean says softly as he knocks his boot against Sam's foot, "It's ok that you were freaked.

Great story, very tense and a little freaky, the boys were awesome and had a nice season one feel to them. Nicely done.