Reviews for Gaslight
Ianto'sCoffeeMinion chapter 3 . 1/20
Ahwww poor Sammy! I loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Lovd it...its kinda unique story:)...diff thn othrss..thnx
-rabz
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Wow, intense. I can't even imagine the fear. It would be terrifying for anyone but for someone who had seen their partner burned alive - God, excruciating.
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Love it love it. Did I already say I love it?
*favs*
mememeems chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
wow that was awesome! i loved it!
LadyBeryl chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I love this story and have read it a couple times. Just realized I've never reviewed. So correcting that oversight. Delicous little story with some of my favorite things, hurt/scared Sammy!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Good story and good ending, too!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Dudes! Kill the bad guy! He's just gonna burn someone else!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Holy freaking shit! No time to say anything else. Gotta go read the next chapter!
stargatemagic chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I love this story! Yes, the characterizations are a little bit unrealistic, but with Supernatural that's not always a problem (frickin' aversion to feelings).

Please continue posting your awesome stories! Hmm...I can't even think of any constructive criticism for this one.
Lujayn chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Awesome story! Loved how you wrapped it up. The nightmare was creepy and vivid and it's understandable how Sam freaked out with the fire because it brought back the memories of their mother and Jess's death.
carocali chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
"Gates served time overseas, right? But for most of his term he was a POW, where he and three other soldiers, were repeatedly burned. When they were finally busted out, Gates was already messed up," Dean says before he takes a bite of his burger.

"Brainwashing?"

Dean shrugs, "Maybe. Or he could've just been monumentally messed up from the whole deal. Something that traumatizing does shit to you."

Sam frowns, "So it wasn't even his fault."

"Doesn't make it right. I don't care why he is the way that he is, or what happened to him; he tried to kill you and he's killed God only knows how many others," Dean states as he stares at Sam from across the table.

"I know, it's just…it's sad, you know? Makes it a little easier to forgive him, knowing that he was just a victim too," Sam says."

Aww, poor Sam - still trying to find the good in people. Man, how that all went south. Stupid show!

Great little ficlet - I enjoyed very much!

:D

caroline
jenilee chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Finally I have a chance to finish this story. Great last couple of chapters. Very tense getting Dean to Sam in time.

I pretty much adored this- "Hey," Dean says softly as he knocks his boot against Sam's foot, "It's ok that you were freaked.

Great story, very tense and a little freaky, the boys were awesome and had a nice season one feel to them. Nicely done.
Phx chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Awesome! I love the premise that Sam is terrified of fire and that this guy was going to burn him alive. The baddie should thank his lucky star that Dean didn't kill him. He can thank Sam for that.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Great read! The premise was terrifying and gripping and Sam's reaction was spot on.

Sam's nightmare was vivid and I liked how he questioned his own fate and fire. It fit his character perfectly.

I think you did a good job with the ending. It seemed fitting that Sam would see Gates as a victim and Dean wouldn't be so forgiving and I think this kind of shade of grey really fits with the show.

Thanks for sharing. Take care, Abbi