Reviews for Almost Ever After
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awww, so sweet!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY :) I love how Justin brings out the best in Brian! Brian is such a big ol' softie. LOL. I LOLed so hard at Brian's mom. They should have included an episode of her finding out the truth of her minister XD

Anywhoo, great job :)
The show should have ended something like this!
minervah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Beautiful story so romantic, it almost made me cry
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is amazing. I literally have tears in my eyes right now. You did a wonderful job at portraying the characters, their personalities, and how they have changed. I'm so glad Justin remembered the prom.
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Love it, soooo romantic! And the ending is amazing! Good job!
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I'm incoherent...I melted. :3
val chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
amazing
Ariane 3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Just Perfect. The end is so romantic, just perfect. 3
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
You're such a romantic! I really liked this story, and I loved that the only thing Justin could draw or paint without any difficulty was Brian. Even if his mind wasn't paying attention, his body was screaming at him that he needed to go back home. I also really liked that Lindsey learned her lesson about meddling. I know she was well-intentioned, but she kind of stomped around in their love lives like a bull in a china shop, and Brian and Justin were insecure enough not to question her. It's good that you brought everyone back home where they belong!

Jenn.
LoveisHeartbreak chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw, the happy ever after. I always did want that for them. :) It's so very adorable. Your writing is beautiful as well. :)
my2krazies chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Perfection. I believe that This to me is the true ending of the series.

Beautifully written and wonderfully portrayed emotions. I couldn't ask for anything better.
jumango chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Absolutely awesome!
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was beautiful. When my sister and I rewatch the last episode I shall read her this and we shall take this as the actual ending because I cant sleep well if Brian and Justin arent happy TOGETEHR. Beautiful! x
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Holy wow! This story is amazing! You really captured Brian's personality well I think. I definitely teared up at a few points, especially when Lindsey and Mel found those paintings in Justin's apartment and he broke down (so sad)! Great job!

~Jess
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I loved it! i was expecting another chapter and when i scrolled down to the bottom i was disappointed lol