Reviews for 2 outta 3
First Generation Scot chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
How did I ever miss this story? Just came across it today. Loved it!
babesrus2 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Just found this. Cute, and oh, so true. Thank goodness Rex the 8th was a silent matchmaker.
Potterwench chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Sweet and sad and poignant. Loved it!
Rangeralltheway chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Good story, wish it didn't take the so long to get together.
PyrusAngel chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I can say I was nervous about reading this before I read it (its been done soooo angsty in the past) but this one made me smile and laugh and hope. You did a wonderful job writing this so props to you.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Cute! But damn way too long for them to realise each other.
Anastasia Y chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Once again great story. Makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy cause they finally got their HEA. Sad cause they were both so stubborn and blind and wasted so much time. This one will stick with me.
FanFictionAficionado chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Just found this story. It was beautifully done even though my heart was aching that they had lost all of that time because of their joint stupidity.

I wish there were more stories about an older Steph and Ranger, and how their lives have played out.

Thanks for a well-done, really touching story!
Judgementlovesrangerandsteph chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
RC who the hell is RC" i love it!
Wanda517 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
ah damn. 25 wasted years. but still a HEA.

Well done. Now I am going to start on the rest of your stories.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Sad. I've been in a down mood ever since finishing this story. All those wasted years of being lonely, and in pain, and only half alive...both of them only half alive. Life is so short and we only get one shot at it. And they messed up so badly to have wasted so much of it. It's one of the saddest HEAs I've read. I've still got tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat thinking about it.
jago-ji chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Wonderfully done. I hated that they wasted so many years in between, but it gives me hope that even at my age love can happen. Thank you for writing such a tender story.
Karren chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Great story i really loved it!
babe4ever52 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Great story! I love how everyone had their HEA.
mssmith chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Very sweet, I actually had tears in my eyes.