Reviews for Like
fiftyways chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This pairing is unusual but the way you write is absolutely lovely. The way you describe Komamura's fur is just gorgeous, well done. I love your vocab. :)
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
loved it it was sooo beautiful and loved with these two! i hope to read more of these two soon from you! :)
Morithil chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
An unexpected pairing of two characters whom I adore but never thought to put together! Wonderful, just wonderful, both Komamura and Matsumoto are perfectly in character - this is going straight into my Favourites _
kurgaya chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This must be one of the most surprising pairings I've ever come across but it was such a wonderfully written story that I didn't mind. You have such a talent for the little details, I enjoy reading your work.
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I thought this was a wonderful read; the attention paid to small details, especially the segment on color, was excellent. And I'd never really considered this pairing before, but you've gotten me very interested in it.
mitsu-kun chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i need to stop being so surprised at the pairing you come out with. the lyrics fit perfectly to this, and it is so warming to read.
SalutaBlue chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
oh, and it's another colour one! sort of? i cant tell if this is a series you're doing on colour but if it is you should keep it up. red for blood, orange for fur, green for hair... blue for eyes? I'll have to wait and see. :)

this was heart-wrenchingly good.
Quentix Starwing chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Quite beautifully written and even more so I can say that I have rarely seen such grace in writing. I congratulate you for writing a fic and with such wonderful expression show the feelings of Rangiku for someone she is fond of and reflect all of who she was without breaking that. An amazing task indeed! Nicely done!
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The most unconventional - and unprecedented - paring I have ever come across, but somehow, you make it work. My congratulations on a genuinely lovely, well-written story.
pandabear chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this is gorgeous and the details are so in depth. I don't think Iv'e ever read anything like it.
HolyAMVBoy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Dude i have been waiting for a paring like this for a while i love it! i also like how you kept them in character keep it up :)are you going to make future fanfic's about these two?
NanaoChan8 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
at first I didn't know what to think, such a pairing...But its kinda scary, paws and fur and claws and omg this is SCARY!

sorry but you scared the shit outta me, I couldn't read further than half of the story.

But still i'm smiling like an idiot because it wasn't bad, just scary!
GiniroiOkami chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was excellent writing. The whole story was perfect in my perspective. The description was the best I have seen with all the stories I've read so far. The character were superb, you got both of them perfect. The parenthesis were very nicely written. Other writters usually only write a couple word, unlike you, you write a sentence which, to me, makes the story better. Can't wait till u write another one like this. Great job!