Reviews for be nice to your sister in law even if she is Jane
Matharose111612 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
OMG! OMG! WOW THAT WAS HARSH! Coming from your husband...OMG!
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
WOW! Jane and Aro are a really bitches! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Mimi chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Please make this where bella gets tired of the cruel punishment and tells people what he does
Shawna chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Great story. I loved every word. And just as a suggestion, I think you should do a Bella/Emmett spank fic, I've only seen one of those and I think there should be more. How about Rosalie says something mean to Bella about her clothes and Bella gets angry and throws something at her? Emmett could get defensive of his wife and take Bella over his knee.

I also think there should be a Bella/Rosalie spank fic. I've never seen ANY of those and I think it might be good. What if Rosalie made Bella angry and she went into Rosalie's closet when she's hunting and shreds or burns all of her cloths? Rosalie would be in a fit and take Bella over her knee for a well-earned lesson!

Also I think there should be another Bella/Alice spank fic, those are also rare. The only one I've seen of Bella and Alice is the one where she refuses to try on the wedding gown and I think there should be more of that pairing. What if Alice was trying to help Bella get ready for the prom at the end of Twilight and Bella knew what she was planning? What if Bella refused to get ready for the stupid prom and Alice lost her temper and took Bella over her knee?

What about another Bella/Jasper pairing? What if Jasper was going out for a hunt and Bella, out of mere, stupid curiosity, followed him? The wind blows the wrong way and Jasper catches her scent. In hunting mode, he follows the scent and leaps at her. But before he can kill her, Bella screams and Jasper recognizes her voice and snaps out of hunting mode. Horrified by the fact he almost killed her and angered that she was stupid enough to follow him while he was hunting, Jasper pulls her over his knee for a good, hard spanking.

And what about another Bella/Esme spank fic? Esme could ask Bella to do something like help fold laundry and Bella could refuse, saying she's not in the mood? Esme could get mad and take her daughter over her knee.

What about one where Jane and Alec are in their newborn years in the Volturi after Aro changes them and they get too out of control and Aro is forced to put them both back in line?

Lots of ideas, huh? I hope my review helps give you a lot of story ideas, especially since I'm so ready for new stories! Good luck with the writing and I hope my reviews helped a lot!
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great first chapter. Keep up the good work!
merliasum98 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
the girls are stupid for letting the guys spank them yore sick
Chickstar merline chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
It was good.
AriaMirror1028 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I enjoyed the story but I would like to point out that it should be marked as complete if you are not planning on posting anymore chapters.
shawna chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Great story! If you ever decide to continue this story I suggest you have the next pairing be Bella and Jane. just a thought, though.
shawna chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great first chapter. This is my first time reading this story and i really enjoy it so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
u r bat-shit crazy
Kristen123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Good fic
Write another chapter its great
One Of The Forgotten chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I think Bella should leave him.I don't give a rats ass if he loves her or not , what she did did not deserve that and Jane didn't either. If he really loved his wife he would have thrown his sister out after that first remark, so I hope that Jane gets hurt bad by one of the men she keeps driving away, and Bella divorces Alec.I try not to be to hard on stories but I really did not like this one, although (if they are not like this) I'm sure the rest of your stories are really good.
GoodGirlGoneBad1996 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful story though i do think Alec was a little harsh on her. He can have her lie or be disrespectful because both ain't possible.
I believe that an Aro and Esme story would be a good challenge for you. Or possibly Aro and Bella or Jane.
DeeplyStained chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Oh gosh! Continue! I can't believe Alec would do that. She should say to Alec something like 'you care way more about your sister then me.' or leave or something. I can't believe you did that without Shane getting punished! It was good but don't stop there! Please more rebellion from Bella and don't let him treat her that way! :( please continue
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »