Reviews for be nice to your sister in law even if she is Jane
pinaypinay chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
jeez,if Alec really loved Bella then he would't spank her cuz thats just PURE ABUSE .I DONT LIKE THIS STORY !
icul8er chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
yay!

awesome chappie!

i just luv the idea of Alec and Bella its so cute and so original; great job:D

write more soon
AgentDeimos chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I don't usually leave reviews, but I just can't stand this. This story is abuse, pure and simple and disgusting. I know that in the 1600s this may have been accepted, and Bella's attitude may have been normal, but you did not write it like a period piece with content you disapproved of, you wrote it like it was actually a good relationship. And that, considering that today we know just how abusive that is, just how pervasive it is, just how damaging such an attitude is, is, as I said, disgusting. My idea for you: read up on healthy relationships and on domestic violence and date abuse, before you write any more stories that promote sexist, misogynistic, relationship ideas.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
good chaqpter keep going!
pizzahut chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
amzign try jaocb and bella
Twilight-Addict1918 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
You should do one with Edward and Bella, I like those the best :)

Loved this one too, amazing writer !
Severussnapeismybff chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
bella should ave been mad, cause thats spouse abuse...it was good though! please update soon! just next time when(and if) she gets spanked have her be mad and make alec beg for forgiveness!
DemiSaler chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wow. I never thought someone would be able to make a Bella/Alec story like that but you just did. GOOD JOB! Didn't think he would come in with a belt but apparantely you proved me wrong. Ok so you could do Bella/Demetri, Bella/Paul, OOH! Bella/Emmett! You asked foe ideas girl and I'm gonna give 'em to ya! If you ever need any new ideas always know that you can ask me cuz I got a few. Luv ya! Great job again. GOD BLESS!

~ S.S. ~
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES THANKS
MusicIsAmazing chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Great story, I enjoyed reading it :]

I think you should do a Alice Carlisle one, there aren't many of those out there. Or a Bella Charlie one. You are a talented writer, keep writing stories, I really like them.
LovelyGirl51 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
OK that is abuse actually and I hope that she starts to see that she needs to wizen up!

So continue the story I wana know what she does!
pizzahut chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
amzing please contine
alice cullen vampire101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
omg ! please update soon! i lov this story soo much~!
LilIzzy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
loved it please update soon
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i hope that alec isn't too mena to her! she has reason to be mean to jane! jsane set it all up i bet...please update sooN!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »