Reviews for be nice to your sister in law even if she is Jane
Twilight-Addict1918 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
You should do one with Edward and Bella, I like those the best :)

Loved this one too, amazing writer !
Severussnapeismybff chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
bella should ave been mad, cause thats spouse abuse...it was good though! please update soon! just next time when(and if) she gets spanked have her be mad and make alec beg for forgiveness!
DemiSaler chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wow. I never thought someone would be able to make a Bella/Alec story like that but you just did. GOOD JOB! Didn't think he would come in with a belt but apparantely you proved me wrong. Ok so you could do Bella/Demetri, Bella/Paul, OOH! Bella/Emmett! You asked foe ideas girl and I'm gonna give 'em to ya! If you ever need any new ideas always know that you can ask me cuz I got a few. Luv ya! Great job again. GOD BLESS!

S.S.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU WRITE MORE STORIES THANKS
MusicIsAmazing chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Great story, I enjoyed reading it :]

I think you should do a Alice Carlisle one, there aren't many of those out there. Or a Bella Charlie one. You are a talented writer, keep writing stories, I really like them.
Nikel's Lover chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
OK that is abuse actually and I hope that she starts to see that she needs to wizen up!

So continue the story I wana know what she does!
pizzahut chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
amzing please contine
alice cullen vampire101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
omg ! please update soon! i lov this story soo much!
LilIzzy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
loved it please update soon
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i hope that alec isn't too mena to her! she has reason to be mean to jane! jsane set it all up i bet...please update sooN!
Sweetie16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow cant wait for the nect chapter. this story is great!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
wow not bad but i don't think that alec should be so evil
DemiSaler chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
.GOSH! I LOVE COMTROLING ALEC! IT'S SO HOT! Ok thank you for putting me in your A/N. Am for doing my idea for the story. And everybody officially needs to make controlling Alecs. Now that that's out of the way UPDATE SOON GIRL! Luv ya! GOD BLESS!

S.S.
JimmyTaylor15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
ha ha loved it cant wait for the next chapter
icul8er chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
hahahaha that was awesome!

i've never read a story like this b4; it's totally unique :)

luv it and i cant wait 4 the next chappie