Reviews for be nice to your sister in law even if she is Jane
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
hmmm Jane and Edward i think would make a cute couple
carter1018 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
you should continue this story
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Love the story, please update ASAP.

xoxo - Lauren Kelly
OnlyShayy chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Can you make this a story with a little more chapters when bella still can't get along with Jane and Alec spanks her
princecharmingstoolate chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Oh. My. God.

This isn't written very well, honestly, and it's rather terrible.

I really hope that this isn't from experience and that you have never been treated like this. If you have, I hope this isn't how you reacted...
sandybluescharcoal chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
it is kinda sad but why would bella be with him if she's gonna get spanked by her own husband? pretty scary relationship but otherwise i really like your story
ToTaL aCtReSs chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like Jane. Her story is very sad.
Missy789 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I would hate the guy end up divorcing him and telling hin to F*** off if it was me but good story.
pinaypinay chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
jeez,if Alec really loved Bella then he would't spank her cuz thats just PURE ABUSE .I DONT LIKE THIS STORY !
icul8er chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
yay!

awesome chappie!

i just luv the idea of Alec and Bella its so cute and so original; great job:D

write more soon
AgentDeimos chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I don't usually leave reviews, but I just can't stand this. This story is abuse, pure and simple and disgusting. I know that in the 1600s this may have been accepted, and Bella's attitude may have been normal, but you did not write it like a period piece with content you disapproved of, you wrote it like it was actually a good relationship. And that, considering that today we know just how abusive that is, just how pervasive it is, just how damaging such an attitude is, is, as I said, disgusting. My idea for you: read up on healthy relationships and on domestic violence and date abuse, before you write any more stories that promote sexist, misogynistic, relationship ideas.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
good chaqpter keep going!
pizzahut chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
amzign try jaocb and bella
Twilight-Addict1918 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
You should do one with Edward and Bella, I like those the best :)

Loved this one too, amazing writer !
Severussnapeismybff chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
bella should ave been mad, cause thats spouse abuse...it was good though! please update soon! just next time when(and if) she gets spanked have her be mad and make alec beg for forgiveness!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »