Reviews for Jungle Fever
Terri chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
I love everything BONES
Terri chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
WOW it has been a long time since I have read a Bones FF yours was my first this year and i loved it soooo gooddd thank you (I love everything BONES) : - ) .
Tony7323 chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
A Very Different Take On B&B Getting together I Liked it
the dud pistachio chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Thank you for the awesome read! Perfect balance of angst and romance!
pnwer chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
wonderful story
Ficalicious chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
Gah! I LOVED this story! Amazingly well written, the characterisations are amazing, the story was fantastic, the sex was mind blowing, it was AWESOME! I'm going to go back and read the whole thing again. Well done!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
love it !
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
love it.
nelliesbones chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Very beautiful and heart-crushingly sweet. Perfect story for a cozy Sunday morning. Thank you for writing it.
vacruz2 chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
I just found this story today, and I loved it! I can't believe you don't have more stories!
jrfanfrommo chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
Great story! I just found it and I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Lil Sarah Lulu chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
That was awesome. Seriously, you nailed all of them perfectly. I hope you do another story with Lilly older. Or maybe one with Cam and Sweets.
maligal17 chapter 17 . 1/21/2011
this was good. you should definitely write another story for bones. another pregnancy would not be bad, and some angst... you seem to be good at that type.
princesskates chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
Awesome end to a wonderful story! I'm sad that the story is over, but I enjoyed it so much. You wrote the characters so well, and they were just so sweet and hot. Thank you!
temperancedeschanel chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
is this the end? I'm sad. I really loved this story. You are a very good writer. Thanks and more about our favorit couple.:) Pleeeease. :)