Reviews for There's Beauty In The Breakdown
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
You Rock! This one is 10 out of 10. I can't understand why no more reviews. I hope you get mine. MaddieLovesDuke12
Vampfan1 chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Ok..First off let me say I liked the story and you did a good job writing it. As I've stated in a couple of my last reviews, this particular Edward has been one of my least favorites ever because of how he repeatedly treated Bella by cheating on her. I also was very dissappointed in her repeated decisions to just forgive him and take him back. She will live a lifetime of heartache with someone like that and I personally feel its just a little pathetic and needy to keep accepting someone back who repeatedly fools around on you but then espouses that he loves you but makes mistakes and lets his dick party with others. What I'm chuckling about most right now at the end of the story is that they finally get married and not once in any of their vows was the issue of fidelity brought up. It almost seemed like it was intentionally left out because they both know its not gonna happen. There was no "forsaking all others", no "I promise to be faithful". Who has a wedding and doesn't vow to be faithful to the person they are marrying? I damn sure expected and got that when I walked down the isle. Otherwise, whats the point? They are already living together. Anyway just felt that needed to be said. Good luck with any future stories. I'm sure I'll be back to read them when they are complete. I'm faithful that way! LOL.
Vampfan1 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Well now I'm just really fucking disappointed in Bella as well. Oh I love him so much more because he's a fuck up? Really? Its like she just gave him a pass to go out and fuck whoever he feels like at the time. They may as well declare an open marriage arrangement. I love you baby but hey if you wanna fuck someone else and you feel you can come up with a passable excuse or you felt horny, go for it. Just remember who you love at home and don't forget to wear a condom. don't want anymore siblings from someone else or any nasty diseases. I'm purely disgusted with both of them right now!
Vampfan1 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Aaahhh, Yeah Bella, I can explain.. I was walking along and I tripped and my dick fell in this chick. And would you believe it? Of all the luck... It keeps happening to me over and over!
Vampfan1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
wow! I must say, I think you really must like portraying Edward as a total scumbag, because you are doing an awsome job at it. WTF is his excuse this time? I mean he's describing hooking up with this chick and then he says I've only slept with her 3 times? That not a fucking mistake. Thats a habit. He's just flat out being a low down, scum sucking, disloyal, doesn't deserve shit cheater. I'm sorry but at this point I really see no real redeeming quality to him at all other than he's supporting his son. I really hope Bella hooks up with Emmett to give him a dose of his own medicine and let him see how it feels and then she should dump his ass! I have never said this about any FF Edward before. Your is definately a different way to go. I'm the one usually rooting for the HEA. But you know what? I don't even want it in this case. He's just gonna keep doing this to her. No way in hell should she even consider marrying this douchebag.
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
lol loved it!
oneandonlyFanpire chapter 20 . 7/25/2010
Damn this is one of the BEST stories ive ever read,i love how you write and you are very talented hopefully there are more stories to come!

p.s ur my fave Author right now!
Child of the True King chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
Awsome story! Great work :)
inmyeyes19 chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
omg i lov eit amazing ending!
inmyeyes19 chapter 19 . 6/30/2010
aw i love it!
inmyeyes19 chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
OMG!
inmyeyes19 chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
omg amazing!
vampiregurl chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
so happy they are married and happily in love.

i wish she pressed charges on that bitch tanya. let her rot in jail. at least that way she won't try destroy other people's lives.
vampiregurl chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
i really do hope he won't cheat on her ever again.
vampiregurl chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
true. you'll never know until you try. besides, be optimistic. you have a child together and also love eachother. why would she leave you?