Reviews for Rising Generations
Hey there Ghost of the Dawn,

I stared reading this fic when I was a teenager, maybe during 2013? I loved the transformers franchise and even more enjoyed reading stories and comics about the characters. As a kid, your fic was my favorite, as it was new and unique to me at the time. As years went by I was reading and rereading at a slower pace to span out my experience with your story. I just wanted to comment to say that this is a great fable in the transformers fandom, my absolute favorite. I've loved the character development of each bot and the story arches in the multiple G1 series. 5 years later, I still hope this final Book will be completed one day. I hope your life is successful and that you are happy :) From one transformers G1 fan to another, thank you, for this creative and extraordinary fic.
Nightbloodwolf chapter 29 . 6/16
I discovered your series three days ago and I could not stop reading! Eeeeek! This is so wonderful and creative, well written, amazing story! I absolutely love BlitzAngel. I cried with her and was so emotional on what she's been through and still she came out strong for it.

I am so happy to have found this little piece of heaven in this fandom, I'm just lucky to have decided to give it a chance with your very first chapter in Small Problems. It is riveting! The drama, the heartbreak, the Action...not to mention recently those tidbits of romance xD.
I would love to see more of our favorite couple, and the alone time lol. Especially if things get heated! Maybe even Jazz mixed in, Lolol I'm such a perv -_- you can blame drifts and Angels convo on cybertronian relationship intimacies.
All in all congratulations on a very great series. Kudos to you! Can't wait for next chappy!
Skyshadow54 chapter 29 . 6/8
I've been reading your whole series and just finished. (Also have seen many of your works on your deviantart page) I have greatly enjoyed every book, your stories are wonderful. The plots and characters are so well done. You are a very talented and amazing writer and I look forward to whenever you post next . :)
Hi,

I have been following your work for some time now. On deviantart and fan fiction (hopefully in a flattering light) as I am absolutely in love with your work with Transformers. I have read and re-read your series and it blows me away! I hope you continue Rising Generations and complete this wonderful, massive project. The story is intricately creative - and the concepts are SO Interesting! Cliché? Mary-sueish? Typical? Nah, it isn’t. People these days are way too focused on ‘originality’ rather than ingenuity and really a damn good story - which you definitely have nailed! I look forward to more chapters. And I sincerely hope you’re doing well (picking up on mentions of health).

Faithfully,

A quiet admirer
N0S0ul.x chapter 29 . 5/29
Love the story! Please keep going! Have been Reading this for the last couple of days and absoluty love it! I understand you sometimes need break and I’m happy you aren’t giving up on the story
TheRedScreech chapter 29 . 5/27
And here I thought I would take my time and review all your stories but nooooo! I am a terrible person, and I do apologise, and I will review more thoroughly later, however, I just want you to know that I have ripped through all - yes ALL - of these fics because they are epic and awesome and astounding and, seriously, Ghost of the Dawn, where did you come up with this fabulousness? I stand in absolute awe of this over-expanding storyline. All the pieces are coming together. It's like individual threads in a tapestry, and now I am beholding it in all its glory... I could go on, but yeah...

Anyway. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I hope you're keeping well on the fandom burnout and health frontiers. Goodness knows both suck immensely. I wish you well. :)

Thank you so much for the ride, and I look forward to the next (approximately) ten chapters, whenever you post.

Cheers!

~ Red
Owiko7 chapter 29 . 4/15
This chapter more so than the last bunch, really feel like things are beginning to speed up, and accelerate. I'm excited to find out what some of the plot points will explode into in later chapters.

Besides a few typos and things, I really do not have any bad things to say about this chapter.
Silver Wolf Queen chapter 29 . 3/19
I was so excited to get the email when this updated! Your work (both here and on Deviantart) were some of my earliest and best experiences in the Transformers fandom and I've been a fan of your work for 5 years. I was a little worried that after such a long hiatus your writing style would have changed, but I was so excited to read how seamlessly this chapter fits into the rest of the story. With the exception of a few typos at the beginning of the chapter, I was once again completely immersed in the world you've created and I'm so excited to see what you write next! I've really enjoyed what you've added to the series recently (especially the extra scenes added to Small Problems) and I'm so glad to hear you haven't given up on this story. To this day, I still consider this series to be the golden standard of fanfiction that few others have managed to match. You should be very proud of all the hard work you've put into this series and as long as you're working on it, I can guarantee that at least I'll be around to read it!
DMA chapter 29 . 2/26
OMG YOU UPDATED EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around in a circle flailing arms like Kermit the Frog* I just finished rereading the first books of this story and saw that you updated on this one and it TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!
It has indeed been awhile.
And I am most curious to see how this will end. Your writings continue to be thought-provoking and well-done. For reasons that I will not disclose here, this story has impacted my life and I thank you. And if I didn't know better, I'd say you had taken a course in Philosophy. Perhaps you take after the soul theory of identity, eh? In any case, you are good at understanding the characters you write about, and you take time to know both yourself and thus understand them better. That's something that can be a hard thing to do, and I salute you for your effort. After all, despite their being eons old and of a stuff different from us, you've made them real for me.
I know that this probably wasn't your goal (and that's fine), but I find myself liking Skywarp more then I thought I would. I am now curious to see how he, Thundercracker, and Angel get along. I know she's right to be angry with them, but I hope that she'll eventually put it behind her if only because resentment is a heavy burden to carry.
On a more amusing note, I found Jazz's interaction with his creator to be rather slap-stick. XD Oh, Jazzy whatever shall I do with you? (Annnnd he still doesn't have a lady. Which is fine with me, as I've already designed one for him...heh heh.)
Anyway, keep up the good work! Till All Are One!
Nova Alexandria chapter 29 . 2/2
Took just over a week to read through everything to get to this point. I look forward to the next chapter, and the ones that will, hopefully, follow that one.
Storylady35 chapter 2 . 2/2
Welp, here I go again for the... 4th time reading this story? Its amazing that I can just keep rereading this and never get bored of it. I love it as much this time as I did the last.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 29 . 1/21
WHOOHOO! YOU UPDATED!

Heh...sorry I took so long to respond. Busy at work.

But YES! I held out hope you would return to this story and you did! THANK YOU!

Man...I can't wait to see how you're gonna tie this all up. This is getting better and better.
Yorozuya chapter 29 . 1/20
woah, a blast from the past appears!

Man, have I forgotten a lot of this story, but I remember the jist. Got to say, I'm pleased you're completing this! I remember this as one of my first TF fics, haha, fanfics in general! And I remember, I think, your DA account too.

Thanks for coming back to this, and I hope you reach your goals with this.
Vigatus chapter 29 . 1/20
Thanks for updating. I was in the middle of rereading your stories and as I was I saw you updated I was very happy. Don’t worry about not updating for a while. I think it might be six years sense I’ve updated.