Reviews for Rising Generations
Owiko7 chapter 29 . 4/15
This chapter more so than the last bunch, really feel like things are beginning to speed up, and accelerate. I'm excited to find out what some of the plot points will explode into in later chapters.

Besides a few typos and things, I really do not have any bad things to say about this chapter.
Silver Wolf Queen chapter 29 . 3/19
I was so excited to get the email when this updated! Your work (both here and on Deviantart) were some of my earliest and best experiences in the Transformers fandom and I've been a fan of your work for 5 years. I was a little worried that after such a long hiatus your writing style would have changed, but I was so excited to read how seamlessly this chapter fits into the rest of the story. With the exception of a few typos at the beginning of the chapter, I was once again completely immersed in the world you've created and I'm so excited to see what you write next! I've really enjoyed what you've added to the series recently (especially the extra scenes added to Small Problems) and I'm so glad to hear you haven't given up on this story. To this day, I still consider this series to be the golden standard of fanfiction that few others have managed to match. You should be very proud of all the hard work you've put into this series and as long as you're working on it, I can guarantee that at least I'll be around to read it!
DMA chapter 29 . 2/26
OMG YOU UPDATED EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around in a circle flailing arms like Kermit the Frog* I just finished rereading the first books of this story and saw that you updated on this one and it TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!
It has indeed been awhile.
And I am most curious to see how this will end. Your writings continue to be thought-provoking and well-done. For reasons that I will not disclose here, this story has impacted my life and I thank you. And if I didn't know better, I'd say you had taken a course in Philosophy. Perhaps you take after the soul theory of identity, eh? In any case, you are good at understanding the characters you write about, and you take time to know both yourself and thus understand them better. That's something that can be a hard thing to do, and I salute you for your effort. After all, despite their being eons old and of a stuff different from us, you've made them real for me.
I know that this probably wasn't your goal (and that's fine), but I find myself liking Skywarp more then I thought I would. I am now curious to see how he, Thundercracker, and Angel get along. I know she's right to be angry with them, but I hope that she'll eventually put it behind her if only because resentment is a heavy burden to carry.
On a more amusing note, I found Jazz's interaction with his creator to be rather slap-stick. XD Oh, Jazzy whatever shall I do with you? (Annnnd he still doesn't have a lady. Which is fine with me, as I've already designed one for him...heh heh.)
Anyway, keep up the good work! Till All Are One!
Nova Alexandria chapter 29 . 2/2
Took just over a week to read through everything to get to this point. I look forward to the next chapter, and the ones that will, hopefully, follow that one.
Storylady35 chapter 2 . 2/2
Welp, here I go again for the... 4th time reading this story? Its amazing that I can just keep rereading this and never get bored of it. I love it as much this time as I did the last.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 29 . 1/21
WHOOHOO! YOU UPDATED!

Heh...sorry I took so long to respond. Busy at work.

But YES! I held out hope you would return to this story and you did! THANK YOU!

Man...I can't wait to see how you're gonna tie this all up. This is getting better and better.
Yorozuya chapter 29 . 1/20
woah, a blast from the past appears!

Man, have I forgotten a lot of this story, but I remember the jist. Got to say, I'm pleased you're completing this! I remember this as one of my first TF fics, haha, fanfics in general! And I remember, I think, your DA account too.

Thanks for coming back to this, and I hope you reach your goals with this.
Vigatus chapter 29 . 1/20
Thanks for updating. I was in the middle of rereading your stories and as I was I saw you updated I was very happy. Don’t worry about not updating for a while. I think it might be six years sense I’ve updated.
Awesome Socks chapter 29 . 1/19
Wow! Is this a dream come true?! I just finished my reread of your amazing series a couple weeks ago, and that revamp of Small Problems had me ready to wait another 4 years for this with no questions asked. This is so cool, now I can definitely get though spring semester!

I'm really curious to see what happens to Drift, especially after Wing told him some secret destiny that we don't know about yet. Also super interested in the Deceptifemmes. And is Jazz a little jealous of Prowl? I can't wait for that talk-I totally thought Jazz knew about Prowl and Blitzangel and supported it. I'm also interested to see how the Thundercracker/ Dion thing plays out into this awesome plot of yours.

Really, I am super interested in the entire plot, and am speechless to see this update. I was definitely prepared to wait another 4 years. Wow! There are so many other things I could say but I'm too awed by this to think of them right now. I'm still prepared to wait 4 years for the next chapter, or however long you need. I do hope your spark for writing returns and that your health is well!
Janewatson99 chapter 29 . 1/18
Yesss another update! I was afraid this story might have discontinued. But now I’m so tense! I’m honestly so hyped for Unicron to come. It’s gonna be so epic and emotional and I know you’ll bring us something spectacular. Anyways, love ya!
Anon3 chapter 29 . 1/17
Hi just stumbled across your beautiful series and to be honest binge read it. I am in love with this story its amazing and cannot wait to read the next chapter. Hope you feel better.
Sincerely,
A new follower
Kajoow chapter 29 . 1/16
I'm so happy this updated, I'm still so into this story!
JohnCena1986 chapter 6 . 1/15
What was the fate of Crystal?
challengingrealityagain chapter 29 . 1/13
*SQUEALS*
OMG! OMG! omgomgomgomgomg!
You actually updated! I'm so excited.
Awesome new chapter, and I"m still here waiting to see how it all goes down.
I feel a little bad for Jazz in this chapter, and I have a feeling the conversation between Jazz and Prowl regarding Blitzangel will happen soon. Good luck, feel better, and see you next time.