Reviews for Rising Generations
lazy eyebrow chapter 28 . 7/5
Probably my 3rd time reading this all the way through. I hope this isn't dead, it's such a great story )
Awesome Socks chapter 28 . 5/16
Don't give up, Ghost.
This is probably my fourth time reading the entire series, and it's still my favorite series. I This may be the guest name I posted under before, or something similar, I don't remember.

Everything is so well thought out - plot lines are so intricately weaved and constructed to support the story.

I hope your life is turning out well; I don't know what's happened, but we're here for you. Your readers and fans are here for you.

Don't give up. We'll be happy with whatever you write, as long as you don't give up.
Good luck!
Is this a dead-fic now? I've checked on it for two years.
Holy shit. This is a fucking novel I love it. I accidently stayed up all night to read it...
Iamluck chapter 28 . 2/21
Over a year!? I'm starving for an update!
Prowl chapter 6 . 2/9
An update would be the logical course of action
Iamluck chapter 5 . 2/9
Love the story! Hope another is coming soon.
Owiko7 chapter 27 . 2/5
Absolutely loving this series! I have never been a fan of reading (nor have I really ever read anything that wasn't prescribed by school). I enjoy how the plot has progressed, how the characters have progressed. Reflecting on what has happened in this story, Crystal going through all the trouble and sacrificing herself to save the autobots, living with the autobots, surviving the hardships. What an epic adventure! I started reading "small problems" in March/April of 2015, and started up where I left off In December, reading this has been great! and I am glad to have come across this! Thank you, thank you so much!
You've had to have written something incredibly well to have me still checking in after over a year P

Eagerly awaiting chapter 29! Can't wait to see how this progresses D
1 fan chapter 28 . 1/22
I love the fanfiction and I am begging you to continue!
Grace chapter 28 . 1/2
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE YOUR FANFICTIONS, AND THE CLIFF HANGER IS MADDENING! BTW, awesome story line!
Owiko7 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
Very very thought provoking, I cant help but feel emotional over this whole entire story! the ups and downs! the fights, the moments. The turn of events is fantastic, massive, the progression and character development, Absolutely amazing! Thank you for this incredible story line!
Owiko7 chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
Excellent! intriguing, I'm hooked on this again! With Drift talking about the dead bot stalking him, I know what it is about, when Crystal felt a haunting presence in the armory and the ghost encounters. it's all very spooky and exciting!
Tomster627 chapter 28 . 9/29/2015
i really love this series, so I was sad when I came back after 4 months and it still hasn't been updated since December 2014. This is my favorite Transformers fan fiction series so I would love to read more of it.
blueberrysummers chapter 28 . 9/11/2015
I started Small Problems just a few days ago and got quickly sucked into this fascinating universe you've written! I'm interested in where the Beatback/Blaster plot is going, and what's going to happen to Thundercracker?

Crystal/Angel's relationships with Jazz/Prowl/Sunstreaker have always been my favourite part of this series. I've personally been rooting for Prowl since the first story and I'm so happy they're FINALLY together, though I would've been also fine if she'd ended up with Jazz instead. You sure did a great job keeping all of us guessing, earlier in the series! I look forward to seeing how their new relationship develops and how Jazz & Sunstreaker react.

Here's hoping things get better for you. I know real life sucks sometimes and I wish you all the best. Whenever you decide to continue this, I will be here waiting for it.