Reviews for Rising Generations
This is still one of THE BEST series I have found and will always be one of my favorites. Keep writing my friend, keep writing.
E chapter 27 . 1/2
this is awesome! you are a great writer, i've enjoyed all of your fanfictions in the transformers-universe so far! keep up the good work! :)
Tamsin M chapter 28 . 12/14/2014
I'm really enjoying this fic!

Sorry if this review is a bit of a disorganised ramble (I probably should have reviewed earlier chapters as I read them rather than leaving it until I caught up)

I liked how early chapters didn't use Blitzangel's POV at all, so it was a mystery how much she was thinking and how much she was feeling.

I really liked Drift, and the 'Dark Passenger' chapters. (I've not read the comics he's from, but you blended him in smoothly enough that I assumed he was a Gen-1 character I'd just forgotten about.)

I like that the Deceptions (of both genders) aren't all card-carrying villains for the most part. Skywarp was so sweet, thinking he'd found another non-drone Seeker in Acid Storm. And I'm feeling sorry for the Decepti-femmes. (Very easy to forget that Dice and Domino are 'cons - they seem so nice!)

Looking back I feel I should have seen the Thundercracker/Dion thing coming, but I didn't - I look forward to seeing how that plays out! You've done a great job of seeding info throughout the five fics in the series.

I like that Angel and Prowl have hooked up, rather than continue to dance around their feelings. (But I feel sorry for Jazz, Sunstreaker et al when they find out...)

I love how you're fleshing out Cybertron's culture and everyone's pasts. This is an awesome fic - I can't wait for the next part!
ennui deMorte chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
Excellent chapter! The fight between the seekers was great. Love Angel being on cloud 9 after the night with Prowl. Looking forward to that Peace that Angel kept predicting with her Tarot cards. Looking forward to more!
RoboDork97 chapter 28 . 12/10/2014
I loved this chapter :D awesome fight scenes
I cannot wait for the next update :)
Hikarigirl18 chapter 28 . 12/9/2014
Thank you so much for updating. Take all the time you need.
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
I'm not going to lie, I squealed a little when Thundercracker reacted to seeing Blitzangel. Was always an interaction that made me overly happy for some reason. Again, this chapter was amazing, and I seriously can't wait to read more. Sitting on the edge of my seat over here.
Victorsmyname chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
someone should really give an award already. cause this is amazing! i am really not just saying this, you are amazing with your writing! i think this can even rival an experienced author's writing. great chapter and keep up the good work! ;)
KHGiggle chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Well, the Unicronians didn't last long. Hopefully Megatron won't be too upset this time since Starscream had a good reason to pull a stunt this time.
I...can sort of understand why Beatback's so upset. I'd still like some sort of reconciliation, but I'm not sure Blaster can be friends with her anymore.
Abyss Prime chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Love it! Keep it up! Blitzangel is amazing! I love her so much!
Spectral-Aspen chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Aww, poor TC.
I love you characterizations of Sunstorm and co, and how you found a way to kind-of-not-really defeat Sunstorm. :)
Vigatus chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Cool chapter. I was wondering when Sunstorm and the others would get into a fight with Starscream. Thanks for updating.
GBscientist chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Hmm. It's nice to see Starscream be right about something, but his treatment of Thundercracker was deplorable. I guess 'never leave a bot behind' isn't part of the Decepticon Standard Operating Procedure.

I would have liked to see Unicron's Seekers go native, but I guess that won't be happening for a long while, if at all, with the fallout from this fight.

Skywarp and Sideswipe are idiots, but at least they're loyal idiots.

I really don't have anything to say about Beatback, except that the whole situation is downright odd.
Little Kunai chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
fantastic fight. I loved this chapter :D
seahorse7 chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Blitz and Prowl-finally together after four epically long stories. You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment! And a beautifully written scene at that.

Excellent writing as always, except that I had to go back and read the entire series all the way through again so that I could refresh my memory on what has been happening. Yes, it has been that long. It did give me something to do during my college level statistics class though.