Reviews for Rising Generations
""Are you kidding me?" he demanded angrily. "I just patched you up less than 24 hours ago!"

Blitzangel just grinned at him. "Now you're starting to sound like Ratchet.""

I love all of this series.
This line is one of my favorites!
Oh how I wish you would continue this story!
Lavender Hope chapter 28 . 3/1
OMG I have never been this excited about a fanfic series before. Everything is brilliant! The foreshadowing, the backstory slowly unraveling, fate bringing everything together, just GAH. I LOVE IT! So many questions, I'm hyped to see everyone learn the answers.

Thundercracker being Dion(will Optimus finally learn the truth now that the Autobots are taking him back to Base? How's TC going to take it?), Prowl and Angel's start at a relationship and the uncertainty of it all(ugh, don't get me started on how red my face must have looked in that last chapter .), the whole fact that Unicron is coming and the Cybertronians are JUST about to get to the bottom of this epic mystery.

I know it's been more than two years, but PLEASE. I'm hoping you have the motivation and support of all of your readers(including me, I'm new!) to finish. It's been climbing steadily to the peak and I'd LOVE to see the grand finale. The major show down and all the side plots you've been dishing out since Small Problems finally coming to the end.

It also makes me wonder what exactly would Angel's part be in the fight for their lives. She survived this long, somehow I wonder if her 'luck'(we all know it's fate. ;P) is gonna run out before the conclusion... And okay, I'm not a HUGE fan of the G1 cartoon -didn't get past the first ep, sorry to say- , but that's because I'm from a younger generation. All the G1 based stories I've read on here are WAY more exciting than the episodes I've tried to watch. Not saying the show is BAD, just... the quality doesn't appeal, and I haven't read the comics either. I'm still following along though! Even if I'm not 100% sure what's canon and what's not, it's not too hard to figure out what's going on.

Anyway, getting back on point, I may not have seen the show, or the movie that (maybe?) finalized the end of it, but I DO know that something happens to OP and Hot Rod(y'all'd probably know what I mean, and I'm not going to clarify cause I wouldn't want to spoil/guess what might happen in this specific story), but the tension is high and I'm seriously wondering if everyone's gonna make it out. But seriously, if something happens to Optimus, I'm gonna be REALLY sad... even if it was meant to be.

Now to conclude, let's go back to the chapter I'm reviewing on and all the questions that come with it. What's going to happen to the Decepticons now that Starscream is aware of Unicron's creations? Are Drift and Angel going to remind the Autobots about them? Are they all going to figure it out in time? And what's going to happen to Beatback now that the femme side is the dominant one?

You're the only one with answers! Please keep writing! But no pressure if life's gotten you busy! It's been about three years, I'm sure the story can wait a while more. Just as long as you're not giving up, I'll be happy to wait.

PS: If you keep this up with all the chapters, I TOTALLY know you'll hit 1,000 reviews! Less than 200 to go! :D
Iamluck chapter 28 . 1/28
I love this story. Will you be posting something soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Wow. So. Where to begin?
I have enjoyed every single one of your Small Problems series, all the way up to Rising Generations. So this is kinda a review for all of R G. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the way you do plot twists, (Ahhhhhh, Heaven), character development, and dialogue (beauty!). Your pacing is also great.
One of my favorite things about R G is what you did with Blitzangel's "Sparklessness". I mean, I KNEW you were going to do something big, I just wasn't sure what. But WOW. I did not see that coming. SO COOL! So, overall totally five stars.
Which brings us to...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more of the story! I know its hard to concentrate sometimes (I write too, I simpasize), but PLEASE, you've come so far! Don't leave this great story unfinished!
OK, now that I've got that out of my system...I also like your characterization, how you balance having all those characters. I am sorta new to Transformers, so the fact that I could identify all of them is mostly your fault. ;P
My favs are Prowl, Jazz, and Bluestreak, if I had to choose. (This is probably also your fault.)
Anyhoo, I'm really looking forward to your next installment, and in the meantime am writing my own Transformers fanfic! Maybe someday I'll post it...
Thank you Ghost of the Dawn! -Lithaya Starsword
Phoenix chapter 28 . 11/11/2016
One of the most beautifully crafted Autobots G1 stories I've ever read and you never completed it :(
Janewatson99 chapter 28 . 9/18/2016
OMG! I'm squealing over prowl and Blitzangel! I LOVE PROWL SO MUCH! Poor jazz... Poor sunstreaker... BUT I LOVE OBSESIVE PROWL! I can't wait for the next update!
Janewatson99 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Omg you don't know how stupid I feel. I hadn't bothered to check out the caption at the end of "The secret life of decepticons." So I waited like 2 months for an update. Now I see you have a whole new FANFICTION! WOOO! YES! MORE READING! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
Hey. So this is probably the most well thought out story i have ever read and i absolutely love it and as well as many others. I see you havent updated in 2 yrs and at the same time you have made other stories and updated them. I totally understand if you have a block on the story or you dont have inspiration in it anymore. But i just wanted you to know that we believe in you and your work and this story is worth my time.
lazy eyebrow chapter 28 . 7/5/2016
Probably my 3rd time reading this all the way through. I hope this isn't dead, it's such a great story )
Awesome Socks chapter 28 . 5/16/2016
Don't give up, Ghost.
This is probably my fourth time reading the entire series, and it's still my favorite series. I This may be the guest name I posted under before, or something similar, I don't remember.

Everything is so well thought out - plot lines are so intricately weaved and constructed to support the story.

I hope your life is turning out well; I don't know what's happened, but we're here for you. Your readers and fans are here for you.

Don't give up. We'll be happy with whatever you write, as long as you don't give up.
Good luck!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
Is this a dead-fic now? I've checked on it for two years.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
Holy shit. This is a fucking novel I love it. I accidently stayed up all night to read it...
Iamluck chapter 28 . 2/21/2016
Over a year!? I'm starving for an update!
Prowl chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
An update would be the logical course of action
Iamluck chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Love the story! Hope another is coming soon.