Reviews for Struggling to Live
Kariah Dreams chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
This is a lovely story you have here with a good struggle and the perfect amount of ups and downs. I admire that you have captured a baby in your writing that stays true to the real thing. I could feel the emotion in your work as if it were coming out of a real person. You are a wonderful writer and I have enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Thanks for your military duty and for this fic. I hope you are well and can continue writing!
Emmaline341 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
this story is so emotional. its great. Ive gotten a little tired of the "happy harry" or the "everything goes to shit" stories. This one is just the perfect blend.
It doesn't look like you'll be continuing so my imagination will just have to do. but I will defently keep an eye on this one.

-x-
DestielPotter chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Very good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Yeah they got their happy ending in the end. Nice fic btw ur an awsome writter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh how sad, he had to do that all by himselfă… ă…
little chibi cherub chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
This was one of the best mpreg fanfictions I have ever read! I just couldn't stop reading it and it is so well-written! Thank you for writting such a great fanfic!
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I am literally in tears at this fic, poor Harry;( please update soon can't wait for a happy ending.
ChildDevil04 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
I love this story. The characterizations are amazing. Why do they have to go back to England?
I see it's been a while since your last update. I hope your deployment has been as safe as possible. Thank you for your service!
alice22 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I hope everything is okay and you will have a chance to update the story sometime in the futher.

And thank you for your military service.
horsesrules chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
write more its amazing story so far
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE this story, and I really hope that you update it soon! :)
LovingFanFiction chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
i know its been a couple years but please please please continue this story! i really love this! i hope the weasleys recover!
Taeh chapter 9 . 4/5/2013