Reviews for Struggling to Live
Emmaline341 chapter 8 . 11/14
this story is so emotional. its great. Ive gotten a little tired of the "happy harry" or the "everything goes to shit" stories. This one is just the perfect blend.
It doesn't look like you'll be continuing so my imagination will just have to do. but I will defently keep an eye on this one.

DestielDelenaPotter chapter 9 . 7/3
Very good story.
Yeah they got their happy ending in the end. Nice fic btw ur an awsome writter!
Oh how sad, he had to do that all by himselfă… ă…
little chibi cherub chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
This was one of the best mpreg fanfictions I have ever read! I just couldn't stop reading it and it is so well-written! Thank you for writting such a great fanfic!
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I am literally in tears at this fic, poor Harry;( please update soon can't wait for a happy ending.
ChildDevil04 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
I love this story. The characterizations are amazing. Why do they have to go back to England?
I see it's been a while since your last update. I hope your deployment has been as safe as possible. Thank you for your service!
alice22 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I hope everything is okay and you will have a chance to update the story sometime in the futher.

And thank you for your military service.
horsesrules chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
write more its amazing story so far
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE this story, and I really hope that you update it soon! :)
LovingFanFiction chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
i know its been a couple years but please please please continue this story! i really love this! i hope the weasleys recover!
Taeh chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
aaaw! so cute!
vgriffin4 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Can not wait for Fudge and his little henchman to get what's coming to them. Absolutely love this story. Just found it and could not stop reading it. I know service life can be hectic and in constant upheaval, but I hope you really try to make the time to finish this. You are a very talented writer and it would be really sad if you abandoned this story. Awaiting the next update patiently, so update soon.
LunaraWolf chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Just found this, and I love it! Please update it soon! It's awesome! I love little Aidan!