Reviews for In Need of Rescue
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This story is so creative! Please come update sometime? There are so many interesting plotlines in here and I know we are all hoping to see how things turn out! Great job so far.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
I just found your wonderful story. Having read it from beginning to chapter 21, I must tell you how marvelous I think it is! You show your characters depths and fears as they grow closer and closer. Bella's fears and new experiences are a wonder. The addition of Emily truly gives the reader the full gamut of this world's human experience. Perhaps at some point you will return to this story. No matter what, I wanted you to know just how much I enjoyed it. Thank you!
catjumped1 chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
I would love to see this story continue.
Jessica chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Hi, I just read this and I know it's been forever but I just wanted to say how great this story is and I hope you finish it someday! did you ever post the finished version anywhere else? would love to see what happens!
tiffi96 chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Update update update! It's been 3 yrs lol. Plz update
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Interesting. Very interesting. :
BeckaR chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
Really love this story so far and can't wsit for more please
jinglyjess chapter 21 . 3/24/2012
please please please please please please please pleeeeaaaase update soon! This story is just one those amazing one's! :D
randomgail chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Hi I just want 2 now when u r going 2 update again nd I will like ur story soo far...u can find me on twitter as randomgail
randomgail chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Stormy4ever chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
This is most likely the best human slave race fanfic I have ever read!

Can't wait till the next chapter :D
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Edward's enemies know his Achilles heel.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
Tanya may cause problems if she's annoyed.
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Excepting Carlisle and Esme, the Cullens seem to have embraced the new regime happily.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Edward mustn't be close to anyone, if he doesn't live with his family and only sees Alice in secret.