Reviews for In Need of Rescue
RedheadMomO3 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Great story, and I love how it's different from the fluff stories out there.
Please continue.

Thanks,
Stacie
paigeandtiger chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
This is awesome! Definitely following!
Shawna chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Another great chapter. I'm so glad Edward got Bella back from the pound. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Another great chapter. I'm so glad Edward won the court case and got Bella back! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
Great chapter about the court! I really hope Edward will get to keep Bella and that she won't be sent back to the farms. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Another great chapter. Poor Bella got hurt. I hope she gets better. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Poor Bella got taken away back to the "pound," aka human farm. I feel so bad for her, she seemed so frightened when they came and took her away. I hope Edward gets her back. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I love this story and I love how Edward is so kind to Bella. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Another great chapter. So Bella finally got to see the sun for the first time! That must've been a very cool experience for her! I didn't like Tanya, though. She's a royal bitch! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Another wonderful chapter. This story is awesome! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Another great chapter. Edward seems so sweet and caring! I think he'll be perfect for Bella! I hope she'll have a better life living with Edward than living on the farm. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Another great chapter. So Bella finally got out of the human farms and is now in the care of Edwad. I really hope he'll be as kind to her as he was acting when he first brought her home and he doesn't start abusing her. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
Another great chapter. I love this story so far. Keep up the good work.