Reviews for The Past with Mao and CC
kleptographer of alternates chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Wow, that was a quick update. The ending was my favorite.

Funny side note: In your last story, "A Wasted Opportunity," you also used the term "kneading". I wasn't sure what you meant so I had to look it up-and found an article about preparing dough to make bread! I tried to get my mind around the idea of Mao kneading CC like dough and I couldn't stop laughing. Finally I shared it with someone and they pointed out that cats knead things with their paws and then it all became clear. So now when I read that he "kneaded her", I have to smile at myself.
kleptographer of alternates chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Really just excellent! The way CC searches for Mao is realistic and plausible, given her situation. Another nice touch was Mao using his Geass to pickpocket which makes perfect sense.

And the awkward conversation was both revealing, sympathetic, disturbing and enjoyable all at the same time. That takes talent.

Technical issue just from a casual read was at the end for the phrase "puppy at their feeD", I think you meant "feet".

The ending seems like you have more planned-I hope so.
kleptographer of alternates chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very interesting and very sad!

I've always struggled with the albino thing-I think it adds depth to his character but, for me, it never really felt natural to write it, for example, in my fics so I just don't bother, aside from a few references I threw in (for you ;D).

I can't wait to read the part with CC!