Reviews for A Chance to Change
ourfandomhp chapter 9 . 3/17
Will you ever update? This would be SUCH an amazing story
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 3/16
This is a wonderful story so far and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. I have to say that I am wondering how different the Weasley children are going to be because of Ron and Ginny leaving will the twins stop the pranking will Percy stop being stuck up?
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 3/16
Okay you answered my question as to why they can't write each other.
Please update soon
kellyshl chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Update… please?
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Very intriguing. Too bad you never finished it.
minnu chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
lovely
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Please please please update as soon as possible, I've been waiting forever you can't do this to your readers ! We need the next chapters so please don't give up :) please your the best !
MissMrAnonymous chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Please update! I'm dying here!
P.S. Did I spell 'anonymous' right?
werd me chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Very interesting I hope you'll be able to update soon :)
BlueCaesar chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Not to be just another nagging review trying to get you to update, but... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! You've got a compelling plot and a great writing style! I would not presume upon your creative process, but I can only hope as a reader that you will continue.
ourfandomhp chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love this story so much and it would be amazinggg if you could continue. Your plot is so original and interesting. Also, you have a nice writing style that actually seems professional. Some fanfiction's have amazing plots but terrible writing skills. You have many reviews already and it would make people (me) so happy if you continued! I can't wait to see how the years play out and other people's reactions to everything. AHH i love it.
TigerVixenWolves chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
please please continue this please
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Please please please update I fell in love with this story only for you to stop? Please update!
NBSerina chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
What a great story. I read this a while back and recently stumbled upon it again. It was definitely worth the reread. I truly hope you continue it, you left off with such a promise of more!
The fort should of course be named Hogwarts, just to mess with them when they get their letters. ;-)
I'd love to read morr.