Reviews for A Chance to Change
Spector8 chapter 9 . 5/2
Please, please say that your still Writting this story! It's such a cool idea and I can't wait to see where it goes. Don't give up!
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 4/29
I really love this so far!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13
This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories. It's doubtful you'll ever update it, but it's always good for a reread.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Running away for the entire time? Instead of quietly getting ready and making short trips when they find something, just disappearing and getting lost for a few days, or a fake kidnapping and ransom attempt?

I like a good, somber story, but this hasn't yet justified why things have to be that bad. And are these five-year-olds - who can't cast anywhere near their full range of spells and (at this point) have no money, no shelter, no way to interact with the adult world, and no support system or back-up plans in case one of them gets sick or injured - really going to successfully avoid a fully trained, staffed, and undistracted Ministry that can magically track them through who-knows-how-many ways?

I cannot believe that this is the best plan they could come up with. The no talking to each other thing is a really interesting idea, but this part seems like misery for its own sake instead of out of necessity or tragedy.
Flavio S chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
This is an interesting story, but why make harry seem like Voldemort?
ourfandomhp chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Will you ever update? This would be SUCH an amazing story
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
This is a wonderful story so far and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. I have to say that I am wondering how different the Weasley children are going to be because of Ron and Ginny leaving will the twins stop the pranking will Percy stop being stuck up?
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Okay you answered my question as to why they can't write each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Please update soon
kellyshl chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Update… please?
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Very intriguing. Too bad you never finished it.
minnu chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
lovely
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Please please please update as soon as possible, I've been waiting forever you can't do this to your readers ! We need the next chapters so please don't give up :) please your the best !
MissMrAnonymous chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Please update! I'm dying here!
P.S. Did I spell 'anonymous' right?
werd me chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Very interesting I hope you'll be able to update soon :)