Reviews for A Chance to Change
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 10/8
Running away for the entire time? Instead of quietly getting ready and making short trips when they find something, just disappearing and getting lost for a few days, or a fake kidnapping and ransom attempt?

I like a good, somber story, but this hasn't yet justified why things have to be that bad. And are these five-year-olds - who can't cast anywhere near their full range of spells and (at this point) have no money, no shelter, no way to interact with the adult world, and no support system or back-up plans in case one of them gets sick or injured - really going to successfully avoid a fully trained, staffed, and undistracted Ministry that can magically track them through who-knows-how-many ways?

I cannot believe that this is the best plan they could come up with. The no talking to each other thing is a really interesting idea, but this part seems like misery for its own sake instead of out of necessity or tragedy.
Flavio S chapter 9 . 9/28
This is an interesting story, but why make harry seem like Voldemort?
ourfandomhp chapter 9 . 3/17
Will you ever update? This would be SUCH an amazing story
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 3/16
This is a wonderful story so far and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment. I have to say that I am wondering how different the Weasley children are going to be because of Ron and Ginny leaving will the twins stop the pranking will Percy stop being stuck up?
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 3/16
Okay you answered my question as to why they can't write each other.
Please update soon
kellyshl chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Update… please?
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Very intriguing. Too bad you never finished it.
minnu chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Please please please update as soon as possible, I've been waiting forever you can't do this to your readers ! We need the next chapters so please don't give up :) please your the best !
MissMrAnonymous chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Please update! I'm dying here!
P.S. Did I spell 'anonymous' right?
werd me chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Very interesting I hope you'll be able to update soon :)
BlueCaesar chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Not to be just another nagging review trying to get you to update, but... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! You've got a compelling plot and a great writing style! I would not presume upon your creative process, but I can only hope as a reader that you will continue.
ourfandomhp chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love this story so much and it would be amazinggg if you could continue. Your plot is so original and interesting. Also, you have a nice writing style that actually seems professional. Some fanfiction's have amazing plots but terrible writing skills. You have many reviews already and it would make people (me) so happy if you continued! I can't wait to see how the years play out and other people's reactions to everything. AHH i love it.
TigerVixenWolves chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
please please continue this please