Reviews for Paper Faces
ginginlee chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
Lovely. Just lovely.
ginginlee chapter 58 . 8/24/2010
These drabbles are just so damn addictive! I'm loving poor Edward trying to work through his difficult past. And Jasper trying to play catch up is great, too.
Meikela chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
This was bloody brilliant. When you can strip something down to it very essence and still have an amazing story - then you know you have talent.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
ginginlee chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
Sorry to just now stop as I'm going through - it's so easy to just keep hitting next, I couldn't pause! This is super interesting, and I'm so glad it was rec'd to me!
Meikela chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
Best line ever: "He is whiskey and chocolate spiced with bad decision."

Brilliant.
Britt01 chapter 69 . 8/24/2010
"Skittering over the edge" - love it. Can't believe we are nearly at the end, but I am looking forward to reading it all in one sitting after you post the last chapter!
sessahhh chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
Great, great job! I can't believe that's the end. But it was good. He stayed and they are there together. And no Bella telling him his clothes are clean and she can get him whatever he needs before leaving. This is so much better. I can't wait for EPOV!

You did an amazing job with this entire story. I can't believe the whole thing is told with so few words. It seems sometimes your A/N's were longer than the chapter. LOL. So glad to have joined on this journey.

I like how your Jasper knows this isn't going to be a perfect relationship but instead it will require work and sometimes fights but they will be together.
freefall6 chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
Have really enjoyed this - wanted to kill both of them at times, but a great ending. Thanks for writing!
greeneyedgirly chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
Don't second guess this ending, because it was great! I've loved this story from the very beginning and thanks for sharing!
VampireLestat12 chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
Yeah, I think you did a great job with this and especially the ending. It is sad that it is over, I will miss these boys too. But I am very excited to read EPOV, want to know more about his past (hope he tells us). I love your work. "Marked" is one of my very favorite stories!
sweetp-1 chapter 35 . 8/24/2010
I have been waiting until you were done bc I knew I was simply too impatient to get this one drabble at a time ;) and I am glad I waited! Love love love how this is unfolding and I just knew E was going to bail afterwards. Guh. And now Im wondering how Peter knows him...is he famous? got a reputation? Oh the possiblities. Alas its after midnight and I must go to bed. I am looking forward to reading the 2nd half of this intriguing tale tomorrow :) hugs
bmango chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
This is very sweet after all the passion and energy between them. It's like the calm *after* the storm. This is a wonderful end. And I may break my new story ban to read EPOV. Thanks for sharing! -b
Julestwentysix chapter 70 . 8/24/2010
Can't believe that's the last one, wonderful. Looking forward to Edwards pov. Jx
the-lion2 chapter 70 . 8/23/2010
I'll definitely be back for EPOV.
mllebojangles chapter 70 . 8/23/2010
yes, this is a great ending - no need to second guess! i absolutely love it. can't wait for the EPOV ... and anything else you write, you know i will read it and love it. :-) until then!
1,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »