Reviews for Paper Faces
Britt01 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Interesting! Some very strong words in a short scene - a moment well captured.
naelany chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Ouch! Poor guy :(
mllebojangles chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
yikes! even MORE intriguing! can't wait for tomorrow's. :-)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Ooh! The plot thickens! Again, I especially liked the mask imagery.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Very intriguing.
greeneyedgirly chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Awe...I feel bad for him. Rejection is always hard.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'm intrigued and love the idea of masks. Looking forward to more!
bmango chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Ouch. A cursory glance? A cursory blow? Well, strike thinks there is more to be had at this party. Keep trying, mystery man... -b
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
you've intrigued me bb - 3 can't wait to see where the drabbles take this! xo
radmeister chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is really intriguing. I love the title. Thanks for this and take care of yourself. I hope you are on the mend quickly. (gentle hug).
naelany chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You KNOW these boys own me, and I'm so glad you're posting them! Looking forward to rereading their story, a day at a time :)

Love you, and I am so proud of you for writing Guys. I know it's not easy, but you do it anyway. *hugs*
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Love the drabbles idea. Anything you write seems to be gold - I can't wait to see what you do with this. I look forward to the next episode of JOOTG whenever it works for you - it is definitely worth waiting for :)
bmango chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ooh, slashy masked goodness. And, whoever this is, I like direct. And tequila.

On another note - hope you are feeling better after your surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Lots of love! -b
silvertwi chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I sense a little attitude from someone who needs something but hasn't found it yet. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
izziey chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i'm not a fan of drabble, but after reading this, ahizelm's and ladyingrey's i am quickly changing my mind.

i hope your surgery went well. thoughts and prayers go out to you; especially as you are writing. mental on top of physical pain can be overwhelming. take care of yourself. we'll wait.
1,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 Next »