Reviews for Trembling Abyss
WaywardWhedonite chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
I'd really like to see how the team reacts to them being back together and if Morgan ever really gets that part of him the Buford destroyed under control control in either an epilog or a sequel.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
JJ does seem OOC ...next time you want to cast her in the 'forgiving' role perhaps give a better excuse then 'Its none of my business'

Rossi is painted in a good light here. His is less 'none of my business' and more like he is still concerned but trusts Spencer and Morgan enough not to intervene right away. Though it does seem like he'll stay close.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I do like this response. It seems realistic when someone figures it out...and ya if you feel the emotions while writing it really helps...even if you dont if you have them in your mind it helps.
LogicalGoth chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
I am so confused it's not even funny... I feel like this story is going everywhere at once. One moment they are happy, the next they are not. One minute they are okay then you have Reid punching Morgan.

So so confusing...
babygrlx chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Yay! Bad guy gets busted and a happy ending! I couldn't ask for anything better! :)
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
You can't leave it like that! PLZ *puppy dog eyes*
persnikitty5 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
lovely story! i like the ending!
the-vampire-act chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Four days later, FF FINALLY let me read it! Yeeees...

No! YOu cant laeve it there! I lvoe this story! Spencey's plan was clever; I would have never thought of that! Yeah! Cuddling! :) (i'm sorryl; it seems like I have no time to review anymore:(

Great chap; if you leave it or add more, thnx anyways!
Evraska chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
This is a good story, I like the way you show how a single mistake can gnaw at everyone and tear people appart because of the guilt and fear, no matter how much they love each others... Anyway, I'm glad it ends well. I think it's ok to stop it now, but an epilogue would be good too, you know, to show that things are really alright ?

Great story anyway, thank you for sharing !
persnikitty5 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I love it! I stumbled across your story this morning and I'm already on chapter 8. Alas real life is calling but I just wanted to say excellent job!
omgnotagain chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
oh oh this does not sound good
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
You definitely need one more chapter! Smut smut smut! Smut it up! It's an M rating, isn't it? Don't leave me hanging! I really like this story and I want to see some spencemorgan magic! D': -TPP
Black Otaku Writer chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
i think if you left it there you'd have a mutiny on your hands lol

mutiny's are fun :3
felicitytorres chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Awwwww. What a cute way to let Morgan off the hook. Nice way to end it.
68luvcarter chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
This is a good place to end it but you won't hear me complaining if you continue.