Reviews for Trembling Abyss
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Okay if that works I still say he needs to be in therapy. He needs to work through his Buford issues. Good story. I liked it. Loved your sexpert story. Hate the women sometimes. Garcia especially.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Guy really is an ass. It's not his job to find out if they have enough to hold up in court. Personally I think Morgan was right to go off on him. I would think Reid's reaction to Morgan is over the top. Does he think Morgan is going to assault the man. That doesn't bode well for their future if he thinks that. Kind of tells me he doesn't quite trust Morgan anymore. Good so far. How will it end. Morgan needs to be in therapy. They are both young. Is their relationship going to be sexless. I can't see Reid being happy with that.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Really sad. How are they going to work things oirif Morgan doesn't get help. This isn't going to go away. Reid was forgiving but what if it happens again? Reid weighs 155:lbs.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
This is terrible. Can't believe Morgan thinks Spencer should make up an excuse. I'm hoping this is resolved and they hmget back together. I read one a few days ago that ended so horribly I wrote my own last chapter. I hate when they hurt each other. I love HEA. Hopeless romantic.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is sad. Wonder if Derek ever got therapy in this it sounds like he really needs to sort this out. I hope he's not going to be hitting Spencer again.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
I'd really like to see how the team reacts to them being back together and if Morgan ever really gets that part of him the Buford destroyed under control control in either an epilog or a sequel.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
JJ does seem OOC ...next time you want to cast her in the 'forgiving' role perhaps give a better excuse then 'Its none of my business'

Rossi is painted in a good light here. His is less 'none of my business' and more like he is still concerned but trusts Spencer and Morgan enough not to intervene right away. Though it does seem like he'll stay close.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I do like this response. It seems realistic when someone figures it out...and ya if you feel the emotions while writing it really helps...even if you dont if you have them in your mind it helps.
LogicalGoth chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
I am so confused it's not even funny... I feel like this story is going everywhere at once. One moment they are happy, the next they are not. One minute they are okay then you have Reid punching Morgan.

So so confusing...
babygrlx chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Yay! Bad guy gets busted and a happy ending! I couldn't ask for anything better! :)
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
You can't leave it like that! PLZ *puppy dog eyes*
persnikitty5 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
lovely story! i like the ending!
the-vampire-act chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Four days later, FF FINALLY let me read it! Yeeees...

No! YOu cant laeve it there! I lvoe this story! Spencey's plan was clever; I would have never thought of that! Yeah! Cuddling! :) (i'm sorryl; it seems like I have no time to review anymore:(

Great chap; if you leave it or add more, thnx anyways!
Evraska chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
This is a good story, I like the way you show how a single mistake can gnaw at everyone and tear people appart because of the guilt and fear, no matter how much they love each others... Anyway, I'm glad it ends well. I think it's ok to stop it now, but an epilogue would be good too, you know, to show that things are really alright ?

Great story anyway, thank you for sharing !
persnikitty5 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
I love it! I stumbled across your story this morning and I'm already on chapter 8. Alas real life is calling but I just wanted to say excellent job!