Reviews for Carnival Love
Mythia-san chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Lol, this was...Aha. Very cute. I think I just fell into daydreaming inside, thinking about this.

This reminded me of when I went to a school carnival with my friends. My guy friend (not bf) dragged me to dunk the principal we all loved, and I totally failed...then, I was put to shame by my guy friend's easy throw straight at the target.

I hated baseball for a while ever since. Especially the fact that my guy friend keeps teasing me to be the pitcher.

Well anyway, I find this super duper kawaii, nya! I hope you make more of these one-shots for this shipment. I love these two. XD To death.

xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awww! So cute! xDDD

Great job, keep writing~
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
But so, yeah. Most of all, I loved the scene with the bumper-cars. Bumper-cars are win, and An in a bumper-car is even better.

Also, like how An had already forgotten some of the friends' names. It's just so believable and normal. All the dialogue was great, too. Everything is just awesome.

bibbiesparks chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Don't I think the title is cute and kind of I liked what I read.
AznMistress chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
good job!
ice flow chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
..ahahahahahaha! LOL. *snicker* yeah, Kamio's going to die once he finds out he's been hitting on his new captain's sister...*snicker* *snort* hahahahaha
D chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very cute D This was written so nicely. It came out really sweet
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this couple! Very cute! :D You should title it: "Carnival Stalking Love"