Reviews for Leprechaun vs Wishmaster
Xeno92 chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Sweet dude!
I like the writing style, quick and to the point!
Reading this reminded me on just how f***** up the leprechaun is...good memories!
Charlie Van House chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
I love you. I canoot beleive how well this storyis written. I love this concept. I liked all the leprechaun movies. but i only liked the first two of the wishaster movies, the third and fourth one sucked, screw them for firing Andrew Divoff, He's the one who played the djinn in the first two movies. I love the two battle scenes and I love your choice of victims. Please let the djinn take over the world, and kill all the jolly little green people. thank you for a great entertaining story that acctually has some plotline, your a terrific writer.
Hitchnolan chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Good chapter. The two are now tied, but as the end of this chapter suggests, the advantage seems to be the Djinn.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
A great battle scene there; can't wait for more!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Ding Ding, rematch time...can't wait!
Hitchnolan chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter!Now it' time to rematch. Please continue
Hitchnolan chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Great story! Please continue
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Hey, you're back!

LOL I love the Leprechaun in this, he has very witty one-liners. Can't wait for the rematch!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Like the way you have brought the two together; the fight was a bit short, but with Wishmaster not at his most powerful it's understandable, and this is only the first battle. Can't wait for the next!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
THERE'S ME, THERE'S ME! Wow! Liked the reference about me being the only one showing interest to the story, but I have a feeling others like this as well, they're just to lazy to review. Anyway, nice chapter...can't wait for the face-off.

P.S. Thanks for sparing me! Although I wouldn't have minded if you killed me, I would feel hounoured to be killed by a slasher moive villain.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
a funny chapter, I love the Leprechaun in this, keep it up!
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I've always wanted to see a face-off between these two. This is well written, and the Djinn is still twisting the wishes badly like he always would. I bet I know who's gold he took...can't wait for more!