Reviews for Red Dead Assassin
shadows being chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Kinda reminds me of AC brotherhood.. when they try to acces sequence nine. at the beginning...
this story is a fucking good one.
shadows being chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I LOVED THE MONTAGE!
shadows being chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Woah! Ya know i never knew what the mitto actually ment until now !
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Update? C:
Osprey441 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
awesome story. I like the concept of mixing RDR with Assassin's Creed.
barber477 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
good story keep typing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Well, unfortunately Lucy was a undercover templar until she was killed by Desmond in "The Vault" in AC:Brotehrhood.
adam chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Hey man when are you goanna post the next few chapters. I just started reading this and i'm hooked. Not rushing you just wondering. I'm a writer myself, and I know what it's like having writers block. Theres a story i've been working on for six years now and Ive only got 60 pages into it. So i just whanna know whats up.
Lillith The Nocturnal chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Slight nitpick. While the concept of Parkour was around in 1911 or so, the word only came about around 1950 or so. You would have been better off calling the Parkour Obstacle Course floor something along the lines of "Urban Movement Obstacle Course"

Great story so far, ever thought of doing an Assassin's Creed/The Saboteur crossover?
mz91 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Good story so far :)
Danyael Prince chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
This fic actually ain't all that bad. :)
antdog4000 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
red dead revolver returns!
ninetails42 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
great mix of stories! teh 2 BEST games ever and they're put to gether i cannot thank you enoough!
Quatermain chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Horrible writing.
bigedf chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
simpsonman956(because you disabled PM'ing): Thanks so much for replying to me! To answer your question, I think you could make Jack a little more mature and a little less "in wonder" of everything, if that makes sense. I know the whole "assassin" thing is new to him, but I think he'd act a little less...childish, for the lack of a better word. On the topic of your writing itself, I really don't have any noteworthy critiques! Also, big thanks for the new chapters, they're great!