Reviews for Once You've Been Possessed:Devil Take The Hindmost
Nikki chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
NNNNNOOOOOOOO! Oh my god I actually kind of like Raoul now! Oh man... Only you. Only you could make me miss Raoul. Bravo miss.
TheStoryComesAlive chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Seriously though, the commentary above (before the start of the chapter) is hysterical!
TheStoryComesAlive chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Wait... I actually love sassy Gustave. He is just the sass master when he says "You mean Raoul, yes, Christine?"
Guest chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you ended it this way after leaving me in suspense with the last chapter. I was expecting more out of the development of the characters and more story telling and you ended it.

With that said, I really liked how you ended it and wrote it. I really like that Madeleine was not interested in falling in love. The difference between her and Erik is that Erik was abused, neglected, feared, hated and not loved. That is the main reason he so eagerly wants Christines love. Madeleine, in the other hand, did not go through what Erik went and knew how to love and be loved. That is why her parents love is enough. BRAVO TO U ON THAT

However, it was disappointing that no one followed with the music but at least Christine and Erik were happy. I feel like Gustave should have been given more and there should have been more but alas, I just want to thank you for finishing it. One of the best lnd fanfiction I have read. Thank so much for it. I really did enjoy and treasure it.
PhantomFan01 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
One big happy family :) Shame the story is over :( Loved this story so much :)
judybear236 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Good summation, although I didn't want it to end ... well, not yet anyway.

Good voices and imagery.

Great story altogether! Thank you for posting it here!
TwilightSky57 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Wow. I loved this so far, but i had to comment because of two things. One; your lyrical rewrite was beautiful. I loved how you changed it to make it even more relevant, and the idea of Gustave as the lyricist/composer... wow. Also, you used one of my favorite, and in my eyes, under-appreciated songs. I sang this, based from the Patti LuPone version, a while ago. The lyrics are beautiful and really fit with the story you are weaving. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I'll be sure to keep reading :)
Also, I get the impression you are a musicals fan ( duh) and so what are your favorites? I love Sweeney Todd, Gypsy, any by ALW or Sondheim really, etc. My favorite actors are Boggess, Karimloo, LuPone and Cerveris. What about you?
Peter1312 chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
i love it so far please continue
Kanyume1.7 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
I must say, i have read many fanfiction stories of POTO and this one is the first and best out of the majority of them. I like how you captured the characters and show that Erik and Christine were destined. I was a bit taken a back with Raoul killing himself but the truth is that their love was a puppy love. Erik and Christine shared their desires more even though Erik did a lot of bad things. Also, i always wondered what would have happened if Erik had a daughter born with his deformity. That was awesome. Not Happy that Christine had children with Raoul but love the twins. Keep the story going Please! I can't wait!
PhantomFan01 chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
I am glad Gustave doesn't have to fight in the war anymore :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
judybear236 chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
A joyous reunion!

Good voices... but where is Christine?

Good imagery!
PhantomFan01 chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
ooops sweet little Madeleine is in trouble with her mother :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Deathbringer88 chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
lovely chapter cant wait for more
thegeyerguesthoouse chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
This is a great story so far! It's so emotion bringing, and has great details. I'd love to see Gustave's arrival! Can't wait for next chapter!
judybear236 chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
Short and sweet. A little bit of sugar to get Maddy to do her scales! Nice depiction of family life!

Good chapter!