Reviews for The Girl with the Lion Hair
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Well, excuse me while I cry.
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this story REALLY is amazing ! i love love love the title ! and your writing is great and adorable and all such things !
pippi55 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow, this was a rolercoaster. P I don't think Lavender is very in character, but I like the story a lot anyway. The ending is perfect, and I like how awkward Dean is around her at first.
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
You know I"ve never actually read a pairing with Lavender. Never really liked her. But that was really sweet! :) I liked it. And you have my complete understanding with the i-pod dilema, I do the same thing with mine. Except for me it's Draco and Ginny/Hermione. :)
in sync chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I've never read this pairing, (SeamusLav shipper, you see) but I absolutely adored this!

It brought tears to my eyes, and, and...I just loved it.

~Mystii
oceaning chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
this was amazing! it brought me to a few tears, you should keep writing Dean/Lavender! :]
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Never read this pairing, but gosh, I just adore it now! It made me cry heaps :o

What I really, really loved was the whole 'lion' thing and how you made Lavende rcome across as a really nice, normal girl instead of a total b****!

p.s. 'Tis one of my favourite songs ya' got there
Graffiti My Soul chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was really cute, I like the story too much to really be serious about a technicality...

But considering Lavender and Dean are in the same house and the same year, and I'm assuming this is 6th year due to the Lavender-and-Ron thing...wouldn't they know each other's names, even if not personally, by now? o_O
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I don't think it's realistic that Dean and Lavender wouldn't know each other before hand, but that's the only complaint I can find with this fic.

Wonderful work branching out! :) Maybe after you finish the seven that you promised yourself, you could just do every other one Teddy/Lily with some branching out in between :)
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Perfect. Just adorable. I love Lavender like this- in so many fics she's a total biatch- this is refreshing and gorgeous :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very sweet, very touching. Lavender and Dean both managed to get burned by the Golden Trio and their teenage years, it's good to see they find happiness in the end. It's good to see you trying to write seven stories that aren't Lily/Teddy, it should do you good. In the worse case scenario, think of a plotline for Lily/Teddy and then adapt it for another couple instead. Keep writing
asterdarling chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, I love this. Simply delicious and emotional.