Reviews for The Tears I Shed
roza m belicova chapter 14 . 14h
Oh my god, I don't even know what to say! You are an amazing writer. This plotline is different, good different. I don't like Seth and yet I do. I feel like he's all powerful and to me that's only suppose to be Dimitri but that's just me. I like him because of that power and because of the relationship he has with Rose, because he's been through something similar an that's a bond that runds deep, but make them an item andI will hunt you down! Ok I'm just kidding...but seriously? I'll be really heart broken if you make them a thing so please don't. Something tells me that you wont, so I'm just gunna stop worrying about that now. I wouldn't mind having some DPOV but I don't know if writing the whole story is necessary not that I won't read it! You have my heart here, the twins, Dimitri, the new babies, and Rose! Let's not forget Rose and the way you left that chapter! if there's anyone that can bring her back it's Dimitri and I don't care what Rose thinks! She's too busy being angry and hurt and somewhat of a coward to see that Dimitri's note was just a lie! He left, yes, probably cause he thought he was doing her a good, dam idiot. I love him but sometimes I just wanna smack him...anyway, update, please!
You totally scared me there for a sec when I thought you were ending the story but I'm excited you're back can't wait for the next chapter! And I am really sorry for your loss may that person rest in paradise
Ellysa j chapter 14 . 10/7
Even though this was short! I love love loved it! Please update I need to know what happens!
effronferran chapter 14 . 10/7
I'm do sad. ... can't wait to read more. ... this its a tear shed cliff hanger
JadeElizabethOliver chapter 14 . 10/7
:(:(is looks like she died :(
Idshipus007 chapter 14 . 10/6
Update !

I'd love to see dimitris pov !
Kalico11 chapter 14 . 10/6
Loved this chapter can't wait to see what happens next and I think it would be cool to do maybe a few from dimitris pov
I would love to read the story from Dimitris pov great story!
swimmer07 chapter 14 . 10/6
Ahhh! I can't wait to read what happens!
great chapter, little bit sad. i think it is good idea to write several chapters from dimitris POV to know how he feels and what he thinks about rose and twins. :)
hiseask17 chapter 14 . 10/6
That was so sad, it almost made me cry :'( But I loved it :)
stardreamer2608 chapter 14 . 10/6
Loved the chapter please continue to update
shilo1364 chapter 13 . 10/5
I really love this story!
Kalico11 chapter 13 . 9/30
Love it you should write the next chapter :P
Jannyg92 chapter 13 . 9/13