Reviews for The Tears I Shed
I am impressed with your writing skills and yet I have to admit for some reason I find myself bored. The plot just seems to move too slowly. I am surprised that Dimitri didn't confront Rose about the twins parentage the minute after he found out that his shadow kissed sister is pregnant by a damphir. Perhaps the next chapter will bring some excitement to the story.
roza m belicova chapter 18 . 7/29
omgomgomg! Moreeeeee, please! I love that Dimitri still holds power over her, she should know by now that fighting him is just about pointless!
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 18 . 7/19
oh gods no. rose better be the one to go out lol. like omg. in all honesty rose is a badass so she has to go out. ITS ROSE! xD the need for more rose is oml. GO ROSE GO ROSE
Ellysa j chapter 18 . 6/23
Loved this chapter !
Yvonne May chapter 18 . 6/23
I can't wait for your next update! My poor husband had to deal with me binge reading this in the middle of the night
ArdenSkye7 chapter 18 . 6/23
Hello again! :)
I'm happy we dived right into the drama in this chapter! Well...okay, perhaps conflict is the more appropriate terminology. Hehe. I enjoyed the mixture of comic relief from Abe after Dimitri entered the room with the bickering/seriousness once the meeting began. Tension between scenes is a great way to not allow a situation to be one extreme. Nice work! Also, I was surprised how much I remembered! :) I'll probably go back and re-read what you've written so far either before you get the next chapter out or after just to really get back into the swing of the story. It's actually one that I quite enjoy. I love watching character development, especially Rose and Dimitri. But Abe, too. Man, do I love Zmey haha. Anyway, the most powerful moment for me out of this entire chapter was Dimitri calling Rose's name and her immediate response. That more than anything reveals so much: past, present, future. *sighs dreamily* I know they've got sooo much to get through, but I'm still cheering for them. I think I'm in for the slow burn on this one, however. Cannot wait to see where else you decide to take us on this! Cheers and sending creative muses your way as thanks for sharing. ArdenSkye.
ariegentry22 chapter 18 . 6/23
I'm so excited to read more!
hiseask17 chapter 18 . 6/23
This is great! :3
Lea0014 chapter 18 . 6/23
I'm glad you're back! Good chapter, looking forward to the next! :)
lovesmesomedanilalol chapter 18 . 6/23
I'm soo happy that you've restarted this story. I really like it, and can't wait for an update.
effronferran chapter 18 . 6/23
Great to have you back! Great chapter I am xcitef to see Dimitri pov.. And what he has to say to Rose, and the drama to unfold.
stardreamer2608 chapter 18 . 6/23
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait waiting in anticipation for the next chapter
swimmer07 chapter 18 . 6/23
I need to go through and reread the last couple of the chapters to catch up. I'm so happy you are updating again!
Swimming the Same Deep Waters chapter 17 . 6/14
What a wonderful story and how disappointing it's been abandoned. Still an awesome read so thanks :)
russia2774 chapter 17 . 3/29