Reviews for Something Halloweenie This Way Comes
The Deserter chapter 2 . 9/20
You better update this…this is one of the few Xander/Willow fics that I've found that deserves to be continued.
And if you're too busy or don't have a clue how to continue this, issue this as a challenge, and get as many supporters of this as you can and have this continued.
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
More please!
crvenashkorpija chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Come on ,i want more chapters
nwspor chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Darkness in the Light chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I can't give you any tips on action screens other than Never drop an authors note in the middle of a story. It will break any entrapment in the story you have managed to build up to that point. I did enjoy you story. Your writing is not bad working at improving will do great things to your works. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more.
fallen-wolfborn chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
That is so awesome.
shadow patronus chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Cool start! the plot is so far, very common. But i have increasing difficulty to find stories of this genre that are good.

I hope too see much more of your work here.

Lightspire chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This looks like it will be interesting. I have a feeling about who they could be, but with so few clues, I can't make any speculation... Though wasn't the Exile blonde? Anyway, hope you write more, regardless. I think Halloween is the best way to crossover these series, and love to read this type of story. Looking forward to more chapters!