Reviews for Breakup In Paris
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That was...I don't even know,because it was so,fucking,wonderful!
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
awwww so hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You could've expanded this, especially the sex scene. I dunno, it felt too rushed; the transitions were kinda jumpy and there wasn't enough dialogue :/
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i totally would have prefered it this way as well why cant disney channel have all these ideas :)
SupremeSovereign chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
An excellent rendition of the Breakup in Paris. However, I believe it could have had a little more... oompf. There was a lot more to be gotten from the concept. It was all a little abrupt, especially the final part.

The way you write is very pleasant to read though, and there were no writing errors to be seen. Which is why I'm a bit disappointed; it's obvious you're an excellent writer with an expansive vocabulary. I would have loved to have seen a bit more or it.

That said, I genuinely think it's a good fanfic. However, it could have been great. I'll be looking forward to your next fanfics.

Most sincerely,

Nardz chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
OMG this is awesome and totally the way it should have been! Srsly if U ever make a TV show can U tell me so I can watch? Utter genius can't wait for more!
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i love it (:
namgirl09 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
THATS HOW I WANTED IT TO BE TOO! great work on this story! i LOVED it!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I do love the twincest twist to the episode.
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That is exactly how it should have happened. Love it!
Sessh-Amy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
i was so sure sack was going to be the uke(bottom) and cody the semme(top)

i loved it, and the break up in paris ep. should have been like this!

BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Another good story. Keep them coming! :)
Itanaru101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010

Why can't it be cannon?

Stupid movie writing people not knowing when a AMAZING slash ending between two hot brothers slaps them in the face - dipshits, the lot of 'em.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love this story more every time i read it _*

lol and i love how when Zack describes the "girl" he's in love with, he says amazingand *blonde* ja ne!~
emiliexox chapter 1 . 9/12/2010

that was really good. so cute

and HOT scene at the end

thanks so much