Reviews for Believe In Me
PearlTenshiSerenity chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I love your story! Write more!
Cheska chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
O_O You know I re-read this story... and it's still wonderful to read. You haven't updated since January 24, 2003! *taps foot, although she's in bed* I expect you to update soon, missy! I want to know what happens! What happens if Usagi does not recall that she is Cosmos? What happens if she dies? And will Usagi and Legolas ever remember each other? X_X *wallows with her own interpretations and conclusions*
sleepy26 chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
very interesting story. when will eurwen remember legolas? can't wait to read more!
angel313 chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
Please update on this story. This is so good and I hope that you have not forgotten about this story. Please update soon.
raine84 chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
I absolutly love this story. I wish that you updated in the last two years. I hope you haven't given up on this story. Update soon if you decided to continue.
lil-sis4556 chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
Amy chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
ah.. hope you can finish the story.. poor usagi.. destiny to be come cosmos.. what happen than .. hai.. hope this story end well
Ro.Kitsune chapter 7 . 10/18/2004
wow such a wondeerful story. i really really want to read more of this.

silver
Kalissa55 chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
Well...I hope Usagi and Legolas do remember each other soon, but i'm curious as to how that's going to happen and when in the story.
shelum chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
this is really really good, i hope u update soon, i think legolas and usa r the kutest couyple, plee update soon luv lots

SHELUM
PurpleRose44 chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
Wow. This is too good. Can't wait for the next chapter to get out!
koldy chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
kool! Finish it!
Ithilina chapter 7 . 1/27/2004
i really like this story but there needs to be more of a reference to the fellowship and usagi together!
keep writing!
annie bananie chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
that was a beautiful prolouge. i have just started reading some sm/lotr fics cause they intrigued me and i was wondering y there was only a few i could find and after reading some i found out why. the plot i encoutered weren't believable enough for me to accept this genre, there was no substance in its whatsoever, they were static stories that required only a brief glance to know it was crap. which really dissappointed me cause i had high hopes for this genre. but when i encountered yours, my interest was renewed, u made a substantial base that you could build your story on and made a believable way to integrate one alternate universe to the other. u gave me a glimmer of hope for these type of stories which motivated me to scour for more and maybe even make a story of my own. i hope you continue your fic, i would truly be disaapointed if this was to remain untouched which just proves that this genre is really at the point of its extinction.
azurewrath chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
aw its been one year since you've last updated... is there still hope that you'll continue this wonderful fic? i've just recently been hooked to this story and once i saw that you havent updated for such a long time my heart plumetted to the floor. my mind was so preoccupied about your story that day that i could barely function right, which came at a really bad time cause i was in the middle of an exam _;; so please please (on the floor begging and crying at the same time) dont let my poor exam mark be in vain! please update soon! i really love your story and i hardly review any fic unless the story trully is spectacular. so please update (puppy dog eyes) please!1