Reviews for A Nice Trip to the Woods
RomanticizedRebel chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
This story tore my insides to shreds as I read it. You didn't go that in depth about the description of the wounds, but you didn't have to; your character reactions were enough to portray the brutality of the situation. Bravo!
Mai Sauders chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Terrific story. But I think it would have been better if Ziva got shot, and did it on herself. But that's just my opinion, but it was a really great story. You are a really good writer.
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Very nice! I liked all the chapters. It was original and not cliche. Over all it was great! I do question your reference of pork in the sausage, as it is not kosher according to the Torah. It isn't a big deal, but picked up on it and was wondering. Good story, though. I loved the snuggling bit!
SmellyThePirate chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Fantastic story! I love that Ziva was protective of McGee and Tony :) So sweet. Great job on this!
VogueThousand chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Awesome job ! XP
13NCISgirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Sorry just now seen that you put up the last chapter.. But I loved the ending it was great and the hole story was AWESOME! Great Job!
Anna chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Awesome! what a beautiful story and perfectly in character. Wow! haha, as you can tell I have no words to describe how good this is. And I'm kinda glad I'm the 99 reviewer. It somehow seems better than 100; don't ya think?
Darlin24 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
well dang. didnt see any of this coming. i cant imagine the pain of having a wound catuerized without meds *shudders*

great story though (:
A Smiling Cat chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
I really like this story !

You wrote a great Tiva. I loved the first chapter ... with Tony trying to be fun and Ziva taking care of everything

I like Ziva protecting her boys ... And Gibbs protecting his daughters ;)

And you last part was fun !

Congrats

-Cat :)
browneyesonly4 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Mmm, just so you know, I think you could go amazing places with this. It's gorgeous and stunning and amazing and your imagery is soooo fantastic. I could see everything from beginning to end.

New NCIS writer? I think so. They should buy this from you...Or at least take a page from your book. Tiva doesn't have to be all cliche. I loved the way you wrote this.

]
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Dear Lost:

Just thought you should know that I burst out laughing when I got to the "Be caveman. Make fire" bit. Good work.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
TinTin11 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I just found this story and I loved it! I'm a hurt!Tony fan and a Tiva fan, so this story was perfect! Great job! :)
Eyes Only chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Loved it! :D

~Kahlan
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
LOVE IT
diana teo chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Lovely,lovely chapter and ending! Especially the amazingly hot kiss and the cosying up together on the Tony asking if the pain meds have an effect on libido,lol!