Reviews for Cool On Your Island
umi ryuzzaki1 chapter 1 . 2/27
best story ever I think you are good we should team up
dragon of winter nights chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
XD I finally got a chance to hear this song this morning, after ...*adds dates up* nearly five years of wondering? ; And I immediatly ran back to read this fic. It makes me feel all nostalgic now - your clemi fic still makes me smile so much.

Just wanted to say thank you for that - for five years of entertainment when I was upset and needed something to lift my spirits. _ Thank you!

down
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
i really liked it...it was so sweet
LostInPrettyEyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hey Umi-chan3. THIS ROCKED!

I enjoyed it it was really well written. Great choice of song for the mood too! Well, have fun on this trip thingy and maybe you'll find more comments from me when you return...FROM CEPHIRO!

Lol kidding, but if you were going there, I'd be fully jealous.
Obscure Entity chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Aww, that was so sweet. Umi is always so sad, Clef is good for her. I love this pairing so much more that Umi and Ascot, it seems so much more right. Thanks for writing this.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I have never heard this song, but I really don't care. This fanfic is so sweet... Write more UmiCleff
Silvanus16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I like! _ I can see why you call it your favorite! It was so sweet T_T P
toysrusgirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Wow.. that was VERY good..! And the ending is adorably sweet!
LIONKATE chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow Umi-chan you write the best stories and everything when it comes to Umi. I've never heard Tori Amos but I've read the lyrics on your stories so I'm gonna check her out.
keiko chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
wow. that was just simply beautiful.
Storm Demon Not signed in chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Awww *sniffles* That was so sweet! ., keep it up!
Blood Everlasting chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That is sooooo sweet! I can't believe how innocent and romantic this is! I've never read anything that touched me so. I am very impressed!

Ja ne, and keep up the great work!

manda
Yunari Rizaki chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Awwwww...this is another one of your great fics, Umi-chan. Sorry I haven't e-mailed you in awhile. My computer hasn't been working well lately! I updated mine! Bye!
Winter Yuy chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
UMI AND CLEF RULE! HELL YEAH! THIS IS A GREAT FIC! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, CHICK!

WPY
Twin Umi chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this fanfic0 I hope you write another one with Umi and Clef in it.