Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
mercydonovan chapter 1 . 2/18
Great fic. Mama Bear Kakashi is awesome. I hope you haven't abandoned this, I'd really like to see where it leads.
Kattelya chapter 1 . 2/18
I've been on the site for over a decade, and as I get older I find it harder to find stories that capture my interest. Thank you both so much for the entertaining read!
If it helps, I've always passed it off as being between Naruto's and Sasuke's birthdays; there's a little over two months where Sasuke could be eight while Naruto is seven, and Itachi would still be thirteen. One of those months is September, which is practically a universal school month, so it explains why Sasuke was in school that day iirc.

I never understood how people thought Sasuke could be seven at the time of the massacre... You're right about the age gap between him and Itachi being 5 years. Unless the Massacre happened between Itachi's and Sasuke's birthdays — unlikely because Itachi's birthday is in June, meaning school has a high chance of having gone on summer break between them, and I highly doubt Itachi ranked up on the cusp of his birthday and proceeded with the Massacre less than two months into his thirteenth year and his newly acquired rank — it's not possible for Sasuke to still be seven during the Massacre. He's eight, period.
SadMemories chapter 4 . 2/12
That's okay, I didn't need my heart. It's not like you broke it into a million pieces- Oh, wait, nevermind.
Renjita chapter 16 . 2/1
Really enjoyed this fic..please update..its been ages
Bedy chapter 16 . 1/28
Dude, come on, keep going with the story I like it. Please I want to know what happens next
Haruko92 chapter 16 . 1/27
Omg! It has been forever since you updated but I really, really hope you're still working on this! Because I am LOVING everything about this story so far. I love most if not all Naruto/Kakashi father/son fics I have read and yours is right up there with my faves. Please update as soon as you can man, I can't wait to see where this goes. I hope there will be a happy ending. At least with Kakashi and Naruto's relationship because I also keep forgetting that they aren't really father and son and it hurts. Lol. I have hope, though! Lol.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 16 . 1/24
A different take but pretty cool. I read this in the time span of about three days. Sigh. Yeah something is wrong with me...
Hope life is going good. Ill be here if or when you update. :)
Please tell me that that is a different Dai from the one in the series! Because I love that guy! (He helped kidnap Naruto)
Im slowly dreading to read this because of all the forshadowing...:/ Stop that!
Faiika chapter 16 . 1/6
I LOVE THIS! Please please PLEASE update soon; I had to reread the other chapters before I read ch16, and I swear, every time I read this I fall in love with this fic all over again. I love how adorable Kakashi and Naruto's father-son relationship is.
You mentioned that this fanfic is almost through, and that there were only five to ten more chapters left to write, and I'm so sad! It's not very often one comes across such a well-written fanfiction that leaves one on the edge of one's seat like yours does.
I wonder. Will Naruto every figure out that he's Naruto Uzumaki? Will Kyuubi make an entrance? Will he get angry or upset and show some tails at some point? I feel like it's a sort of morbid hope from me that that does happen near the end, though I really, really hope this finishes in a happy ending.
Wow. Love this! Next please
So far this is my favourite Adopted!Naruto fic.

Kakashi's progression from 'this is just a another mission, don't get attached' to overprotective mother-hen is wonderfully written, and better then just making him have instant parental love for a child he has kept his distance from.
I love how you did a genius Naruto without making him total OP, even he has struggles and stuff he has to work on.

I am curious as to how the chuunin exam would have gone, or how Naruto would handle his true parentage (plus his dad sealing a fox demon in him.)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
I really like this story but making naruto younger just did not seem necessary
TasTygerGal chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Love this so much! Shame there's no more chapters :'(
TasTygerGal chapter 12 . 12/4/2016
Anko is so evil. I LOVE IT!
icemaxprime chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
I really hope Sakura is not pushed to the side and wakes up to life as a ninja and becomes more than a tsunade clone. Pls give her some plot. Love your story btw a tru butterfly's wing beat. What class hurricane are we talking here?
3,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »