Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 13 . 9h
What the **** Kakashi.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 12 . 9h
I agree with you. First off I hate ocs so thanks for not doing that. Plus I like the ordinal team. And I can't see it working out in any other way. I mean we would barley see Kakashi at all. Naruto would be on missions and Kakashi would be on other missions so the whole story would be ruined. It just makes sense to put these three people together in this.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 10 . 10h
I liked this. I love having Kakashi and Naruto together. I don't care if its parent-son, mentor-student, boyfriends, or whatever I just love it. Anyway this is a good father-son fic. I like the whole kumo thing that was going on. So anyway thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it.
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 6/29
Oh this made my day!

Froggies don't have names, priceless. Absolute gold, you are brilliant.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 15 . 6/21
Awesome fic... just wondering if you're gonna continue this or it has just been abandoned for totally comprehensible reasons? Just so we oh lowly readers can know?

Hope to read you soon! Keep on the good writing )
Sabaku no Sable chapter 15 . 6/6
Update?
uwishuwerecool chapter 15 . 5/25
moremore pls
meganrachelheng2018 chapter 15 . 5/19
I hope that you can continue with this story. It's understandable if you can't, but it doesn't make it a any less disappointing. Even if it's just a short chapter, I'll be satisfied with it because of the sole fact that you didn't give up on this fic. Its truly a great story, and I appreciate having such a good story in some time.
Koda chapter 15 . 5/18
HA. Didn't see this chapter till just now. AWESOME. I love this. I love your writing. xD Thank you for sharing with me!
Koda chapter 14 . 5/16
WELCOME BACK. OMG I thought you were just gonna leave this story to die out. :'D THANK GODS YOU'VE RETURNED.

I really like this story. ;3;~ It's very well-written and I couldn't stop reading it. Hahaha Thank you for your update!

((And I do believe I'll check out that doujin! Squee~!))
TangyCitrus chapter 15 . 5/16
Please more! I am absolutely in love with this and wish I could write more about the whys and the whats but I don't have the mental capacity for it at the moment due to staying up all night to read this fantastic story! XD
sorry about that...
But seriously! Please continue!
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
King Eli chapter 15 . 5/9
Please update, this and "Who I Am" are two of the best stories I have ever read, of any fandom.
Olivia Sage chapter 15 . 5/9
Please update soon!
Also, I noticed a mistake in this chapter:
"Intention" was spelled as "intension"
It's in that sentence that goes:
"Kakashi had no intension of following through on his threat..."
Just thought I'd point that out. :)
UPDATE PLS ((BEGGING U))
Okay. What bout he has a different attitude, different skills, he's not the dead last, and since Kakashi is one of the best trackers Naruto would be a better tracker than Hinata, who wod make a better front line figher than a tracker. And, have you even considered that they hate each other? Unless you wanted to make this a bash story this was kinda dumb, cause now that Naruto knows family he can't understand Sasuke. He just thinks he's a jerk, and Sasuke thinks Naruto is a baby. Plus, Naruto hates Sakura cause she's a fangirl. All in all, if Naruto hadn't known Kakashi's test, they would have failed. This team is just a recipe for utter diaster and is completely unnecessary. Oh, and by the way, it Naruto WASN'T important, THERE WOULD BE NO STORY. I mean, come on. If your going to make excuses like Kakashi have them MAKE SENSE. Your excuses are worse than the black cat, lost on the road of life, and helping an old lady a cross the street excuse put together. Geez, the only logical reason you used this team is because of either two reason. 1) (and less likely) you just LIKE the team assignments. (And, if you do I hope your your sanity.) or 2) (most likely) you just don't have the creativity to create another team. If you did, you can see how the cannon teams are MAJORLY flawed. Have you ever considered their BALANCED team PERSONALITIES and MIND SETS. I mean, hello, PSCHOLLOGY! What makes you think those three can WORK TOGETHER? EVWN IN CANNON THEY NEVER DID! NOT AGAINST HAKU, OROCHIMARU, THE SOUND TEAM, GAARA, or ANYONE! And, don't say Zazuba cause that one throw. That would be a pathetic excuse. That was hardly teamwork. Plus, Sakura did nothing like the pathetic can girl she is...so it's a mute point. Better luck next time.
vmiller chapter 15 . 5/1
Hey is there going to be an update anytime soon?
2,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »