Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
TheOlympus chapter 4 . 20h
This is the best scene from your fiction
Bikky chapter 3 . 7/27
I don't know if you're still writing this story, but I have to say, two chapters down and I love it! It is great and I hope ya keep going with it.
insideimasadrainbow chapter 5 . 7/27
Wow. The last part was sick! Like in the most bomb ass amazing way ha ha. I can't keep away from this story, I'm always coming back to it after taking a break. I appreciate the length of these chapters and the fact that they grow more and more captivating as the story progresses. You two are spectacular writers! It's 2016 now and I hope you both are doing well. :)
lizyeh2000 chapter 16 . 7/24
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Lolroflcake chapter 12 . 7/21
Ha, Two needs to work on her over protective sibling game. Sure knives are sharp and pointy but its still just a knife and the defense of a sibling is serious business, it's much better to play off primal fears like claustrophobia, heights, drowning or things with far to many legs. I guarantee nobody will be making One cry once they hear the last person to do so got to spend the next couple of months stuck in a box filled with spiders.
birdandthebell chapter 16 . 7/15
I really love the story so far. Kakashi growing as a Dad is fun to see. I like the way you portray Naruto's familial relationships.
Golly, I love it!
Lee Rabbit chapter 4 . 7/1
This was really good:)
Shadowslayer5 chapter 16 . 6/26
This story is amazing. It has a good plot, humor, great character development. I really love watching Kakashi's friends help out and form a network to support him, like when Rin was trying to take his son away. I really hope you keep writing, because I love your story
WindyWords123 chapter 16 . 6/25
This story is lovely. I really like the way you've portrayed Kakashi and Naruto changing because of this situation. Naruto especially - there's some moments where it's really clear he's been affected by Kakashi (I think a good example is his reactions to Gai), but he still feels like himself, too; he's still a bit over-enthusiastic and stuff. It's also really interesting the way being 'two years younger' has changed his relationships with everyone. There's less actual friction between Team 7, which is really interesting, but I feel like Sasuke is maybe even *more* likely to run, now, because Kakashi isn't really willing to give Sasuke his all. Kakashi still isn't that great of a teacher tbh. Except maybe for Naruto. But as noted in this chapter he's not willing to push Naruto, so. Also not an ideal teacher there... ah, well. Can't have everything.

Also I like your Tsume-Hiashi friendship. It's cute. And your Kiba's protectiveness of Naruto, and the festival scene was fun. Those littler moments. The friendships and nice things. I kind of miss the drama and fight scenes, but I appreciate what you've done anyway? It would be cool if you could manage a balance, though, although I understand not wanting to write fight scenes/stuff like that.

Also... in the first/second(?) chapter, when Kakashi was still the completely antisocial and dysfunctional ANBU we all know and love, some of his comments were *hilarious*.

I disagree a bit with the way you've interpreted Gai; I see Gai as kind and good with children and his... enthusiasm as something of a prank? (like, it's not like he's not enthusiastic, I just feel like when the situation calls for it he absolutely knows how to be serious.) But that's a matter of interpretation; you haven't written him *badly*.

Overall: This is a really great story! I would love to see more of it. I'm really curious about how the Gaara thing is gonna work. That could be really interesting, with a more sheltered Naruto (depending a little bit on how this mission goes, I guess) who has no idea he's a jinchuuriki. Althoguh maybe they won't meet at all. Which would be mildly disastrous... Also like... Madara/Tobi/Obito... that's going to be fun, when that situation comes up.

Oh, and I like the way you wrote Rin! That was cool.
Dear Twin1.
So far, I have enjoyed every moment I've spent reading this story. I love Kakashi and Naruto's relationship, and I think you've done an amazing job on the whole! I love the whole Kumo bit, and I love that you made Hiashi Kakashi's friend, and Kiba Naruto's. I'm with you on the slow, gradual changes, and the keeping the squads the same thing. I thought for a while that you might switch them around, and I was a bit worried, cause I love the original team placements, but I would've kept reading. This is your story, and you get to write it, and do what you want with it, and those who throw temper tantrums to try and get their way are spoiled rat bastards, who should can it. You keep writing what you want to write, and I'll back you no matter what!
I'm so sorry some of us made you cry, and I hope you feel better about it.
Thank you for writing this story, and sticking with it (even though some of your readers are insufferable)! ;)
tenzindtashi chapter 16 . 6/17
omg omg omg thank you guys for writing this
I love everythingall the small tiny details and how you guys are working with the larger overall differences
please be alive and update soon haha
all the bestlooking forward to seeing how these new groups' dynamics are going to pan out
did i say redhothollyberries did so on tumblr? because it was a tumblr post they made
this fic appeared on tumblr - a post titled "naruto fanfiction masterlist - general part 1" by user redhothollyberries. they put it in their recommendation tag
damn it greenhorn this is exactly what you don't do with a child i s2g