Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 17 . 10/1
Wonderful ! Thank you so much for this little piece of art :)
See you hopefully soon
Hello dear writer!
I hope you and your family are doing alright and you're all still coping with things. I'm rereading this story for the 4th(?) time, and just wanted to let you know that it's as wonderful and enjoyable to read as ever. The way you've rewritten the story into something more hopeful than what canon offered yet still stayed true to the characters is amazing and a testimony to your skills. May your family continue to pull through these trying times
imacchi11229 chapter 17 . 9/10
this is one of my favourite fic! I wish it's not dropped!
bleeb90 chapter 17 . 8/29
I adored reading this fic, and I wish the best to you and your family.
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 8/29
Ok, Hyuuga Hiashi is epic and I loved his mail with the 'friendly' note!
The Waunderer chapter 14 . 8/14
Hey, I have no idea if you'll actually read this or not seeing how long ago this chapter was posted but I had a question. Why didn't Hiashi or Tsume use a water jutsu to get rid of some of the flames? Just found that a bit odd. Oh, also, I really love this story! You're doing (or rather did) a great job! Go you!
Laryna6 chapter 17 . 8/14
Good luck with everyone's health!
Love this fic, it's one of the few I keep re-reading again and again! :D
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 17 . 8/4
LOVE THIS! Thanks for posting! :D
TheReaper999 chapter 1 . 7/24
still tho interesting plot.
TheReaper999 chapter 1 . 7/24
'Twenty Eight Months Old' ARE YOU SERIOUS? REALLY NIGGA? YOU CANT SAY '2 years old'?!
ISpeltEclipseWrong chapter 16 . 7/17
he SWALLOWED the toothpaste foam?! disgusting, literally unreadable.

jk not really, I love this fic, but ew
Fencer22 chapter 17 . 7/10
One issue with this post... and posdibly previous one not sure if I only just noticed it but there aren’t any line breaks or whatever they are called when you change scenes which makes for a bit a whiplash when you try to figure out what just happened. Otherwise very nice story going to have to check out your other work. I skimmed the titles and a few caught my eye. Cheers!
Fencer22 chapter 7 . 7/9
"That would be very helpful, Hinata-kun

Quoted that from this chapter. I think you made a small error here. my understanding is that while little boys can be chan girls are never refered to as kun. Though my understanding of Japanese suffixes is shaky at best so I may be mistaken... also I read your profile, sorry this isn’t a flame but frankly a little slip like this doesn’t rate a flame. If you want to get flames I highly recommend shipping unusual or even just regular pairings. I’ve gotten a few flames from people over shipping Naruto with Hinata just because it wasn’t that person’s OTP. It’s best when those reviews come from guest posts and I got to laugh maniacally as I deleted them. (They were just bitching. I wouldn’t delete an actual thought out criticism)
This is adorable and heart warming :)
3,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »