Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Rafsolo chapter 17 . 1/24
I'm sorry to hear about your family. it's been a few years but i hope everyone is doing well. i hope you come back to this story some day
This was fantastic. I wonder how naruto will react when he finds out the truth!
Dr. Valentine chapter 17 . 12/19/2023
Man, it's a pity you're not continuing this, cause I really do love what you did with the team dynamic, especially with Sasuke and Naruto. Would have loved to see that develop more, and the reaction from Sasuke once the truth about Naruto gets revealed.
GhostRonin chapter 17 . 12/6/2023
Ok i hadn't seen this note yet
GhostRonin chapter 11 . 12/5/2023
Color more evil than purple... Sasuke's color is purple... Sticks i guess
GhostRonin chapter 10 . 12/5/2023
So i see the story was updated for the last time in 2017 so... why is OC Rin's last name still wrong? There was more than enough time to change the last name or just turn her into a brand new character which is what should've been done given the destruction of her character that was done
LilinAnade chapter 17 . 11/12/2023
Hello, thanks for the story!
I have to say that I've been carving for parental!Kakashi over Naruto story this past few weeks, and I found this! Really awesome story, the best I've seen so far. This story has a nice balance of fluff, love, angst, and it could easily happened in canon! Maybe a longer summary that explicitly said that Kakashi adopt Naruto is much appreciated. I would find this story sooner then!

I want to say that every part of this story that have Naruto, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and all of their interaction is my favorite! Naruto reaction with Oink, Gai, and Frogie is especially cuter XD

I'm a bit uncomfortable with Rin in this story, since she's more like and original character than Kakashi old teammate... and is that Madara or Obito that didn't want someone in Konoha happy? But that's really just this part. The other parts is awesome!

Btw, I'm quite sure, you get stuck in this part of the series since, the long update? Can I give some suggestions maybe? First, sorry to say this, but to make a story interesting there have to be a conflict. And from the start of the series, I'm quite sure that the main conflict of this story, maybe the climax, should be about how Naruto realize that he has a Kyubi is his person, how the village maybe suddenly turned to hate him, who his parents really is, and maybe (and hopefully) how Kakashi and Naruto would later resolve this conflict and happily ever after. I think, just focused in this part is enough. Forget Sasuke and his revenge (and Itachi) for a moment, it can be a nice sequel later (and I love how this Sasuke become Big Brother over Naruto. Sooo cuuuteee!). I personally recommend you to skip the Chunin Exam, and maybe the Orochimaru's invasion all together if necessary, since our main character is not in the exam and thus, why not? Since you said it's AU, just go AU all the way! Second, to make the plot progress, a bit of clue and foreshadowing here and there about the secret of Naruto's heritage's leakage IS necessary. There's some moments, 1) Kakashi and Jiraiya's debate after the bell test, 2) the festival, 3) the out of control Kyubi's chakra, but you just have to buried the plot deep enough to make it stuck :') Third, there's this saying if the plot stuck, killed a character... BUT, I hope the third is really not necessary please TAT

Anyway, I hope this suggestions is helpful, ne? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Love the story, love the plot, love the characters!
Please update soon author-san!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2023
I LOVE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! And I love seeing Hiashi being badass and efficient.
TheFieryDread chapter 12 . 9/6/2023
two reasons why most people would have thought something would change:

1) reading the same thing again but with different dialogue isn't exactly fun. Let's recap what happened in the bell test: the three got their asses handed to them, like in canon, but instead of a pretty cool scene with kakashi's iconic 'those who abandon their teammates are worse than trash; speech, we got a scene where jiraiya comes in for... what reason? apprenticeship, right, and saw fit to interrupt kakashi during his genin's testing. It was quite funny, but didn't really make much sense. Really, since naruto knew of the bell test, it was a perfect opportunity for kakashi to make something new for the genin's test, but you didn't really change anything. Looking into the future, we're probably gonna have one of 2 storylines: sasuke either is broody and stand-offish until he defects/dies, and sakura is humiliated until she's conditioned into thinking 'sasuke bad', or they literally just don't matter whatsoever. You can go down both of these path and still have a great story, but it takes a lot of effort to shape those into something unique, and mold them into stories which evoke true emotion in readers.

2) A lot of people don't like either Sasuke or Sakura. I'm not a part of that group, but it still is a reason why some people could dislike the original team composition. Not much you can really do to fix that, other than expanding their characters more. The scene where they tried to find info on Naruto and Kakashi was a good start, but it soon turned to focus on Naruto again. More of that would certainly help them feel more 'real.'

I have a few problems with the story, mainly with Itachi and his motives for the massacre, but otherwise, your story is definitely one of the better ones I've read. I especially liked the development of the relationship with Kakashi and Naruto. It was very wholesome, Kakashi became a much better person, and Naruto still shows traits from Kakashi, which he should, as he was nurtured by Kakashi.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2023
Naruto is savage
whattheDalek chapter 3 . 7/15/2023
This chapter always has me in tears of laughter. I love this story so much. I've never read so much cute in one place, and it never fails to pick me up when I'm feeling down :)
Oi chapter 17 . 6/16/2023
Like this please make a chapter soon
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2023
I love this chapter soooooooo much it's so damn wholesome and badass kakashi protecting naruto- its just so fucking perfect. ️
nborgkvist chapter 17 . 1/9/2023
no doubt one of the best storys on here!
xXTTVFAZEBTWYTXx chapter 16 . 12/18/2022
I really REALLY love this story
3,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »