Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Okay. What bout he has a different attitude, different skills, he's not the dead last, and since Kakashi is one of the best trackers Naruto would be a better tracker than Hinata, who wod make a better front line figher than a tracker. And, have you even considered that they hate each other? Unless you wanted to make this a bash story this was kinda dumb, cause now that Naruto knows family he can't understand Sasuke. He just thinks he's a jerk, and Sasuke thinks Naruto is a baby. Plus, Naruto hates Sakura cause she's a fangirl. All in all, if Naruto hadn't known Kakashi's test, they would have failed. This team is just a recipe for utter diaster and is completely unnecessary. Oh, and by the way, it Naruto WASN'T important, THERE WOULD BE NO STORY. I mean, come on. If your going to make excuses like Kakashi have them MAKE SENSE. Your excuses are worse than the black cat, lost on the road of life, and helping an old lady a cross the street excuse put together. Geez, the only logical reason you used this team is because of either two reason. 1) (and less likely) you just LIKE the team assignments. (And, if you do I hope your your sanity.) or 2) (most likely) you just don't have the creativity to create another team. If you did, you can see how the cannon teams are MAJORLY flawed. Have you ever considered their BALANCED team PERSONALITIES and MIND SETS. I mean, hello, PSCHOLLOGY! What makes you think those three can WORK TOGETHER? EVWN IN CANNON THEY NEVER DID! NOT AGAINST HAKU, OROCHIMARU, THE SOUND TEAM, GAARA, or ANYONE! And, don't say Zazuba cause that one throw. That would be a pathetic excuse. That was hardly teamwork. Plus, Sakura did nothing like the pathetic can girl she is...so it's a mute point. Better luck next time.
vmiller chapter 15 . 5/1
Hey is there going to be an update anytime soon?
gaznen chapter 11 . 4/30
I'm surprised Kakashi ended up being Naruto's teacher...parental bias and all that. Well i'm curious how the team dynamic will be different from canon and i can't wait to see how the first "C-Ranked" mission will go.
gaznen chapter 10 . 4/30
I absolutely loved this chapter, seeing everyone gather up to help Kakashi and Naruto was just amazing. I'm glad in the end it all went well, seeing Rin and Kakashi come to some sort amicable understanding was also sweet.
Even though this fic doesn't have alot of fights and other such dramatic moments i'm greatly enjoying reading it, and it quickly found it's way to be one of the most memorable stories i've read.
gaznen chapter 5 . 4/30
Glad to see Naruto was bumped up to be in the same grade with the rest of the Rookie 9. Curious a bit how the teams will be balanced on graduation since i can't ever imagine Kakashi letting Naruto be the last in class.

From what i read thus far i'm loving the story and it's sad to see it not being updated in a while, still it's bound to remain as enjoyable for as long as it lasts.
celohei chapter 15 . 4/27
Soooo, not sure if you're still working on this story... I surely hope so because it's soo good ! It's so well balanced and well-written! And the last chapter (and the others too, actually) was so cute ! Sad for KAkashi but so cute at the same time! I really hope you'll continue it!
Please come back! I love this story! Especially the interaction between naruto and kakashi! Please write again!
Even though there's a small chance of update I was wondering if you can add a little sasunaru xD I really wanna see how kakashi takes it
LaforayaWattpad chapter 4 . 4/18
I usually hate smart Naruto stories, but having him be a LITTLE advanced isn't so bad. I really like your story.
Awesome.
*squeals*
Kakashi, Naruto, Hinata, Neji, a chain of cute little chibi's! *coos*
Cackled at the nickname for Itachi.
And again, because while Naru is perfectly safe in ANBU HQ, most of the current ANBU were not present to be, ah, /educated/ by Kakashi/Dog about what is and is not appropriate around small children, regardless of their avid interest.
*cackles* over Hiashi's deviousness.

*hysterical laughter* in response to anytime Naruto meets Gai, so far. And Jiraiya, though not quite as hysterically.
*coos*
I can't decide between giggling and cackling.
2,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »