Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
DaKaiserPotato chapter 17 . 8/20
Ahhh, I may not have any suggestions for this story, but I can tell you that this is one of the best fics where kakashi adopts Naruto. I love the way it seems to be going as well, and I hope you guys update soon!
HeroCrafter chapter 17 . 8/16
Rude. Hey, hope you guys get better! Also, I suggest Kyuubi being met same way in canon, without Naruto being pushed off a cliff.
Like A Pro 42 chapter 6 . 8/6
Y'know when you are stuck with a six year old all you have to do to keep 'em entertained is showing 'em torture and interrogation equipment. Kakashi will surely not get TOO mad.

What's the worst that can happen between a six year old and some lethal wep-...oooohhhh noooooo
Like A Pro 42 chapter 5 . 8/6
What the actual FUCK Hiashi?! I don't know if I should laugh or be horrified...so imma do both. _T;
CyberTurtle chapter 4 . 8/6
This chapter is fuckin heartwarming
the addict returns chapter 15 . 8/2
awesome fic. I especially like the way the plot flows, and also how kakashi was presented.
Kakashifan727 chapter 17 . 8/1
Nice to see this again after so long. Hope thing get better with the family.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 11 . 7/31
. . . Excuse the randomness that is me at 5:30 am.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 11 . 7/31
. . . I like purple.
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 7/30
The uses of the "names" and "sounds" you have Naruto using is pure genius! Oink for Tonton, Doggie for Kakashi and his ninkin, and froggie for the summoning Toads! Pure genius I tell you! Just subtle enough you don't quite catch it unless you really look but enough to where it fits just right! I am already loving this story to bits! Now onward I go to read more about teen Kakashi and baby Naru! -that was a little dramatic but oh well!-
updateeeee
kuchiyose chapter 17 . 7/14
love sakura II, good story i read it all in one day, love how you balance humor and drama it reminds me of naruto ( the original not shippuden) in a very good and fond way
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 7/12
it should be cool to see here things go from here!
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 7/12
another interesting twist!
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 7/12
nice job on the lighthearted fun, shame it wont last much longer
3,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »