Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
SeiferBoy chapter 17 . 6/21
Story followed in case there's ever an update. Hope all is well with you! I had fun reading this story. I'm curious to know how Naruto will react to his and Kakashi's secrets. Hopefully everything works out and Naruto realizes that Kakashi really IS his dad, since Kakashi raised him.
matthouston chapter 17 . 6/2
love this story a very unique display and it is dome perfectly i hope you continue this story someday it is one of a kind
ImHellaUgly chapter 4 . 5/22
I'm definitely not crying
Awesome authors, awesome story! Went through more of your stuff and love y’all’s writing! Keep it up guys!
yugewinner chapter 4 . 5/17
do you get more internet points or something if I review
Please update soon. Pretty much on my knees hee
Ariana Deralte chapter 17 . 4/23
I periodically reread this story since it's so much fun. I hope one day you guys are able to come back to it. (And I hope that you are doing well health wise.) Cheers!
Amanthya chapter 17 . 4/21
Sending well-wishes to you all. Chronic or emergency, health problems suck. Hope you're doing better, or will be soon. Thanks for updating despite that. And for skipping the Suna-intro; what a refreshing change! Like that Kakashi explains his "no exams for you" all logical and reasonable... and they can't deny the sense-making... and that he still uses the exam to teach them. / I hope there are more team-swaps in the future, it's an interesting idea that seems to be effective (poor Gai, if Sasuke's attitude doesn't improve).
marlanator22 chapter 9 . 4/19
Wasn't Rin's last name Nohara?
marlanator22 chapter 9 . 4/19
i'm confused as to why there's a difference between what happened with rin in this story
cassiejones07 chapter 17 . 4/18
sorry to hear that you where ill. I hope you all are safe and well and will update this story soon! please and thank you
Anonymiss chapter 2 . 4/12
Holy hell, I read this story to the last chapter where you mentioned that the two of you came down with a potentially fatal disease, which I hope you guys recover from or have recovered from, but after finishing this I went to your profile to read the others and noticed that all the ones I read hadn't been updated since 2010? I think? Anyway, cue me freaking the frick out thinking maybe you died from your disease (God forbid) so I rushed back here (it's open in a separate tab, so would be faster to reach) to see when you'd updated this one. I can not explain the relief I felt seeing that you survived to 2017.

I hope you two are still doing well, I wish you the best of health and happiness. The purity of this tale has strengthened my own immune system and I pray it does the same for you.

All my love;
Anonymiss.

(PS could you pleeeeeeeease make kakarin a brotp and not a romantic pairing? I mean, your decision of course but please? Maybe it's just me but I just don't like Kakashi being paired with any of the canon characters, OCs are fine, but none of the canon characters. But, meh, my opinion is irrelevant forget I said anything.)

(PPS I know I could just erase my last PS but I do want you to consider it. Whatever)
I just realised but, since Rin is alive, what about Obito? Like isn't he also and bonkers because he saw her getting killed by Kakashi? I'm a little lost now
Snowball5 chapter 1 . 4/9
Hope you guys are doing well now. and great job on this. the story is amazing I love it so much. hope you update soon please
NaruHina FTW chapter 2 . 4/7
"Tears are unyouthful." That's the best way to shut Gai up EVER written! Love this story, Kakashi crashing through a window to murder whoever upset Naruto was great as well! Does Naruto being 'Younger' mean he'll be in a different class than canon?
3,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »