Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
meshcerinok chapter 17 . 5/12
It was wonderful, thank you.I hope you guys are wonderful story is a pity that there is no continuation
Strategy or plan are one in the same. Tactics are pieces of a plan.
NarutoKazahama06 chapter 10 . 3/20
Rin
Guest1234 chapter 17 . 3/1
I know it has been years since you updated so I don’t know if you’ll get this—but thank you for a wonderful story. If you every find your way back to this, it would be great to know what happens next, especially how Naruto learns about the Kyuubi and his biological parents.
I hope your family’s health has improved, and that you are all happy in whatever adventures you are currently undertaking.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2021
ka lanjut dong ailopyu
Just a visitor chapter 4 . 10/31/2021
*cries happy tears*
Just a visitor chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
Squee! This is so cute!
zx20000006 chapter 4 . 10/18/2021
In canon jiraiya never interacted with naruto until twelve why the sudden interest. I am not saying that jiraiya should act exactly like canon but I am curious what made him more interested in naruto’s life
stumyvenus chapter 17 . 9/29/2021
Wow that's good. definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I hope you are well. I'll be happy if you ever come back. this story will be kept in my heart. Daddy Kakashi and baby Naruto are adorable.
Animebob chapter 17 . 9/15/2021
Its been a really long time but this is a great story, hope to see a update some day in the future
Shiny Sofie chapter 4 . 8/22/2021
THis chapter was amazing! I really loved it!
DeerFoxLover chapter 17 . 7/28/2021
i love this, i cant wait for the next update, be safe, good luck
bbbk027 chapter 17 . 6/30/2021
àaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love thissss
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 17 . 6/21/2021
Thank you for your work so far. If you ever decide to continue, I look forward to it. I hope that you are safe, healthy and happy in there troubling times.

Warmly,