Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
luna chapter 4 . 19h ago
Aaaaaaaaaw thats so shweeeeeet...
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 2/26
I swear I can feel my teeth rotting from all the cuteness.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 12 . 2/22
The reasoning about the age was good enough for me, about having them in the same squad.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 9 . 2/22
Huh so Rin is alive thats going to change things up a bit.
bagofpopcorn chapter 2 . 2/21
Haha. I can just imagine the innkeeper and Kakashi.. Naruto running off and Kakashi being all "Gaahhh!"
Slightly Wicked chapter 12 . 2/14
Er, the only problem I have with this logic is that you failed to take into account the original reasons for all three teams. Yes, Shino/Kiba/Hinata are a tracking squad...but they could have been a tracking squad with one of the members being substituted for another classmate. The Ino/Shika/Cho combination isn't a tradition either, it was just their fathers as the original team and by lucky chance they all had kids graduating at the same time so the Hokage decided, yeah why not see if it works again! You also disregarded the original reason for Team 7 being put together. Sasuke was the top physical student in class and Sakura was the top ranking in book smarts, Naruto originally was bottom of the class in book grades and middle range physically and so was paired with them to balance out the team. In this timeline Naruto is not bottom of the class, he is in fact 2nd directly after Sasuke. Cannon wise I believe Shikamaru would have been the dead last in rankings here since it was stated the he only passed with the barest of efforts on his part. I mean I have no problems with the teams staying the same, however I can why some people were upset, or didn't follow your reasoning's. Personally I think it would have been fun to change it up to Sasuke/Naruto/Hinata since she would have been a good match up with them team wise and a good buffer between the two boys. Also Kiba/Shino/Sakura would have worked quite well as a team with 2 trackers and a teacher and student already given towards genjutsu's like academy Sakura was.
Sherlock's Imaginary Friend chapter 15 . 2/5
Hi there
Just letting you know that you've acquired one more major fan for this story. Absolutely love it, and it is very well written, as well a believable. Well done on pulling that off.
Reading through the author's notes, most of the ideas you've clarified seemed, to me at least, to have been well communicated in your writing. I guess some people just didn't see it.
I know it has been a long time since you have updated this, but if you weren't planning on continuing it, i wondered if you would post an outline of what you had planned for the story? I just think it is a shame to see it disappear, and would like to know how it ended.
All in all, thanks for an amazing story. I would love for you to continue it, but i understand if you don't.
PlumeVif151 chapter 15 . 1/9
It's been nearly a year since your last update. Too bad, I really like your fanfiction..
Doctor Bennett chapter 15 . 1/8
I adore au fics about Naruto living with a family. Especially when the fore-mentioned family consists of a poorly prepared jounin with perpetual awkwardness around small cute things- AKA Kakashi! Naruto is such a cutie in this.

And for the length of the chapter- length never really bothers me. As long as it seems like a whole, complete chapter, I don't see the reason to split it up or trying to change the chapter just because of its length. You do you, okay?
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 1/7
OMG THIS STORY... OH MY SIDES... THEY'RE SPLITTING...
OMGXD
Okay, so normally I dot review stories until the last chapter, and I know this one is pretty old, but...
Wow. This chapter.
The whole Uchiha clan thing... I can't even describe how blown away I am right now. Obviously I knew about the killing thing, given the importance of it in the manga, but I'd never really thought to in depth about it. But the way you described it here... Wow. I was imagining it like for real, not just some event in a story. Beautifully written.
On a lighter note, I really am enjoying this this far. Thank you for your brilliant work!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 15 . 1/4
This is hilarious! I love the part about the scandalous 'love affair' between Hiashi and Tsume! XD There are so many funny parts, like Naruto thinking Gai isn't human! I can't wait for the next chapter to come! Good luck writing! :)
booklover1209 chapter 15 . 1/4
Really glad I found this fic. It's great. I'll be looking forward to the next update!
Thornado chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Sob. I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE.
QueenDeedee chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
I loved it!

It's a very unique story, with a beautifully develop plot line. I love how you managed to keep each character's idiosyncrasy, especially Kakashi's. That's no easy feat.

There were three things I really loved (though this are only what I can think out of the top of my head.)

1) Kakashi rejecting Icha Icha, because it just came off so natural and it matched your slow butterfly wing-to-tsunami build uo that I was hooked.

2) The chapter were we find out wehter Kakashi was to Squad 7's sensei. I think that was just brilliant in how it was revealed.

3) Sasuke. Just because. I love the whole brotherly thing he has going on with Naruto, but what I liked best is when he realised he was acting like a bully and mimicking his own brother.

All in all, there's dozens of other little details that I have thoroughly enjoyed besides those, congratulations on amazing writing!
2,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »