Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Naomi chapter 16 . 2/6
This is the second time I've read this, I love it soooooo much! I think I'll go for a third time... Yup, Imma read this masterpiece again, hopefully you'll update soon!
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 16 . 2/6
Ok, this is hilarious. I love this story so much. You guys never failed to make me laugh with each chapter. I really hope that you update soon. I have to admit, I don't usually read Naruto fanfics, but this is one of the best I've ever seen. I think I might actually read it again... Yeah, I'm going to.
12anarose chapter 16 . 2/3
Hope you update soon!;)
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 16 . 2/3
This has been really good. I look forward to more.
Love it!
Naomi chapter 16 . 1/30
I love this story so much! I hope you come back soon and update it! Along with Dogtags! I seem to use exclamation points a lot!
Red Hot Holly Berries chapter 16 . 1/28
Now, isn't this an interesting story? A very good one, at that! I love it. You've gained yourself a loyal stalker. My compliments! I've never seen a writer able to analize this well such an apparently simple (but actually pretty complex) situation. Kakashi is now 110% in the mind of the father, but as HE ISN'T I can't wait to see when this is going to bite him in the ass. Because it IS, there's no doubt. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop! And Kakashi's overbearing attitude? It's so psycologycally realistic! It's beautiful.
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 16 . 1/26
This story is awesome really I really like it
The idea of parenting of Kakashi and Naruto love it ! :3 ;)

I hope to see more of this story is really kind of cute and the drama love it besides the best part is not ready I presume

The day the true will arrash it xD
I will love to see that coming it will be impress aaww

Hope to see more of it see u soon
Looking forward to reading more
dragonzrreal chapter 12 . 1/23
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That comment about the story was hilarious! And you're right of course, Naruto isn't that important. I completely understand why the teams had to be arranged that way. That being said, Naruto grew up being hated and feared because of the fox. I'm really curious to see how you will have him be able to relate to Garra when he can't no longer sympathize (or is it empathize?, I can never remember which is which). The point is, how will he give hope to those who've suffered when he hasn't, and can't possibly know what they're going through? I'm interested to see how you'll handle this.

Oh, also (and I know this isn't really important) I HATE Sasuke! And Sakura to a lesser degree (she gets better), but I really don't like them.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/18
Genial cgff
Sjstaudt chapter 11 . 1/17
Besides Naruto's own critique of the team groupings, you'd think there would be precedent not to place a kid on their parent's genie team. Favoritism, passing teams that shouldn't be passed, possibly limiting the genin's growth (learn more from a honor teacher plus a parent at home) would all be good reasons against. The biggest argument is protecting your own child in a dangerous situation to the detriment of the other two students. Also you would think if it was allowed, there would be examples of it in cannon or among some of the other clan members of this generation. It feels like laziness on the authors part.
Sjstaudt chapter 9 . 1/17
One of the big issues is that Rin's death happens pretty soon after Obito's "death" and Madara manipulated it so that Obito would observe Kakashi "killing" her. This is what activates Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan and allows him to create the Kyuubi attack. If Rin doesn't die, then some alternate backstory is needed somewhere down the line.
desperate chapter 16 . 1/14
pls pls update Dogtags soon ;-;
RGIG chapter 16 . 1/13
Hey! I just wanted to say that this story is absolutely amazing! The subtle humour and the way that you've written Kakashi keep me laughing and the story line doesn't let me stop reading. I can't wait for the next chapter and just hope you don't forget about this story! Thank you so much for bringing this into existence :D
2,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »