Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
LuneDeNoir666 chapter 1 . 5/8
I have read hundreds and hundreds of fanfics from various fandoms over the years. It's been nearly a decade since I read this one for the first time, and I've lost count of how many times I've re-read it. It is one of my absolute favorites. It's so well written that I'll probably never get tired of it. So thank you, TwinTrouble, for writing this.
AceSky chapter 11 . 4/26
I thought it, I subconsciously knew it, but it still surprised me
Anabella chapter 1 . 4/24
Wow simplemente hermoso
Lloré con tantos momentos tiernos
huongdaoroma chapter 3 . 3/31
Shut up I'm trying to learn! So cute you had me cracking up XD
MystiYew chapter 4 . 3/23
Now this is character development.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 17 . 2/27
Its been a while since the last update, so, from that author's note, I hope you and your family are all doing okay!
I've really loved this story! Kakashi parenting Naruto is always so cute. I really like how the main plot points were handled, and I found it really interesting that Rin was kept alive and that team 7 was kept to the original people. It was also really refreshing to see the wave arc skipped. Also getting to see Sasuke and Naruto get along in their own way! I just liked every decision that was made, really.
Very curious whether or not Orochimaru will be going after Sasuke this time around or not, and what will happen with the sand/sound invasion.
I'd really love to read more because this has definitely been a favorite of mine so far! Again, hope you're all doing well!
Trillian1228 chapter 17 . 2/6
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I hope you and your family are doing better. Take care of yourself. If you someday have time, or desire, to finish this story, I'll be hear to read it!
dragoncaller45 chapter 17 . 1/29
I absolutely love this fic and give both you and your family my best wishes. Whenever, if-ever, the next update comes, I'll be happy to read it.
ForestShadeau chapter 13 . 1/28
Thank you for the hard work love the story _
ForestShadeau chapter 12 . 1/28
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
ShadowLandQueen chapter 17 . 1/22
I still reread this all the time
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 1/20
Loooove it.
ForestShadeau chapter 3 . 1/19
Thank you for the hard work love the story _
ForestShadeau chapter 1 . 1/19
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
the Honeycomb chapter 17 . 12/3/2019
Hey I'm sure someone else already pointed this out but Kiba isn't with Asuma's group, he's got the other trio, not the trackers. Just noticed that when Naruto was describing the fight with the tiger summons.
3,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »