Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Momo chapter 13 . 15h
Kakashi as an overbearing mother hen is my spirit animal. Poor Sasuke tho, unable to get any training
Momo chapter 12 . 15h
Okay but lowkey fuck all those negative reviews? Literally I knew it would have to be this way, no other way made sense.

I'm really enjoying this fic. I know it's not finished (and probs never will be, let's be honest) but it's a ton of fun to read
Momo chapter 11 . 15h
Sasuke and Sakura better put some goddamn respect on Naruto's name before Kakashi crushes them.

Little assholes
Momo chapter 10 . 16h
I love this fic so much. I love that all the clan heads came together to rescue Naruto. I LOVE THAT YOU DIDN'T BRING IN KAKA/RIN BECAUSE I DON'T ENJOY THAT PAIRING
I just thought of this fic for the first time and many years and decided to reread and was absolutely stoked to see new chapters since the last time I’ve been here, totally made my day! I think this story is absolutely beautiful, I adore kakashi and naruto’s relationship in this and I think you guys have done an excellent job molding your AU into the canon universe. I am in love with your overprotectiveDad!kakashi and I love how much he loves naruto. Hope you guys are doing alright, thanks for sharing your fic!
Foresterking chapter 7 . 5/6
I just finished chapter 7 but I swear to fucking god u better not kill kakashi
I love it! I just hope that once Naruto finds out the truth he won’t be angry, he won’t treat Kakashi any differently and keep the name Hatake as well. In other words, nothing would change xd And I also hope Kakashi doesn't get along with Rin.
Anyway, I love this story! I can’t give you any ideas for the Chuunin exam right now, but if you write back you can. I hope you and your family are well!
Concha8 chapter 9 . 4/19
“Dear Lord, it’s multiplying.”

Easily the funniest line in the story so far
Concha8 chapter 2 . 4/19
“He hated goodbyes. And hellos. And talking in general.

People were annoying.”

This. This is why Hatake Kakashi is one of, if not the, most relatable character in Naruto
Silverwingzz chapter 9 . 3/29
Naruto can’t get sick, stupid.
Yoaifan29 chapter 3 . 3/21
So cute I love it
Chrissie0770 chapter 17 . 3/19
I spent the better part of a week reading this story and I really love it. I know it has been a while since you have updated, but looking at the published date and the last updated date it was 7 years and only 17 chapters. I really love that team 7 was held back in the chuunin exams and I absolutely love that no one knows that Naruto is the 9 tailed fox jinchuriki. I hope that you can keep that a secret and that you can manage to explain to Naruto about the fox and Kakashi and Minato and Kushina. I will keep checking to see if there is any new chapters up often. Great job, and really hope that you will finish this story.
denitr chapter 17 . 3/14
Your writing is really great, and that was the main reason why i managed to finish your story. but reading about baby protagonist was severely disturbing. it just felt wrong to me on some level, and that continued up to the most recent chapters. but i guess you deserve some award for naruto fanfiction that have largest word count before Naruto manages to graduate. its like 100K words before he gets to the graduation event. its quite sad that you abandoned the fic just at the point when the story finaly starts moving. it was interesting how your story centered about character interacton, it felt like M*A*S*H, while combat was happening all around, it doesnt have any impact on story or characters, im just not sure its suited well for narutoverse. but you saved it with your amazingly good writing, character interactions are deep and i love your humour.

theres only one part i think you messed up
at chapter 6 you make great solemn mood with the uchiha masacre and then you destroy it with funny sceene with naruto at HQ. dont get me wrong i ganuinely laughed at the situation, but it destroys the previous solemn mood you brought up. theese two sceenes are clashing so close together.

thats all. good job with the story and i hope youl be able to write a real book. you have the skills.
Adonisx chapter 17 . 3/2
omg this story is absolutely wonderful and I love the characters! Kakashi as a nervous dad is amazing!
Momo chapter 6 . 3/1
I know it makes me a bad person, but I was so worried when Kakashi felt the bad things, but it was only Itachi. I wasn't worried. (I KNOW IT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON, OKAY?!)

I love that lord Hokage immediately jumped to Kakashi adopting Sasuke too. I wonder if he will.
3,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »