Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
123izabell chapter 15 . 12h
Nooooooo! You cant stop! Why it's been 2 1\2 years already!
123izabell chapter 4 . 7/25
(I don't use this word often so this is a good story.) How adorable!
Rosimae chapter 15 . 7/20
Ok so I basically just blazed through this whole story, completely ignoring real life duties and stuff that 'should be done' because I could not put this down! So good, I enjoyed it immensely and am sad to see you've stopped updating. cause now I don't know what to read. Nothing will be as good as this...plus, I really really wanna know what happens! And how Kakashi reacted to the fluffy puppy anywho, thanks for writing and posting and I'll forever keep my fingers crossed for and update but I also understand life and will grudgingly accept the fact that one might not come...but one can always hope. Have a fantastic day!
FACEMASK
AnimeUzumaki chapter 15 . 7/15
I really love ur fic pliz update the next one looking forward to it and dont worry i love ur grammar cuz am bad in grammar as well lol thnx waiting for the next chapter!:)
bringer-of-insanity chapter 15 . 7/14
Yeah, I prefer long chapters to short ones.
Excellent story by the way,
Update soon.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 13 . 6/30
What the **** Kakashi.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 12 . 6/30
I agree with you. First off I hate ocs so thanks for not doing that. Plus I like the ordinal team. And I can't see it working out in any other way. I mean we would barley see Kakashi at all. Naruto would be on missions and Kakashi would be on other missions so the whole story would be ruined. It just makes sense to put these three people together in this.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 10 . 6/30
I liked this. I love having Kakashi and Naruto together. I don't care if its parent-son, mentor-student, boyfriends, or whatever I just love it. Anyway this is a good father-son fic. I like the whole kumo thing that was going on. So anyway thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it.
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 6/29
Oh this made my day!

Froggies don't have names, priceless. Absolute gold, you are brilliant.

Thank you for sharing this awesome story!
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 15 . 6/21
Awesome fic... just wondering if you're gonna continue this or it has just been abandoned for totally comprehensible reasons? Just so we oh lowly readers can know?

Hope to read you soon! Keep on the good writing )
Sabaku no Sable chapter 15 . 6/6
Update?
uwishuwerecool chapter 15 . 5/25
moremore pls
meganrachelheng2018 chapter 15 . 5/19
I hope that you can continue with this story. It's understandable if you can't, but it doesn't make it a any less disappointing. Even if it's just a short chapter, I'll be satisfied with it because of the sole fact that you didn't give up on this fic. Its truly a great story, and I appreciate having such a good story in some time.
Koda chapter 15 . 5/18
HA. Didn't see this chapter till just now. AWESOME. I love this. I love your writing. xD Thank you for sharing with me!
2,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »