Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Kaleesh chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh man, this is incredible. You're very talented. It's so well-put-together... Such a breath of fresh air!
Cherrysinger chapter 15 . 4/12
This is an amazing story! I hope Naruto and Sasuke's friendship will continue to develop and that Sasuke won't be so alone anymore...

But anyway, you really captured Kakashi's characterization amazingly!
Uberlemming chapter 4 . 4/8
This fic is odd for me, on the one hand I like the characterisation and love the idea, but on the other it just feels like you took the story of an unprepared single father who takes in a child because he feels he owes the child's deceased parents, and then copy pasted it into the Naruto universe without quite getting the adaptation right. It is in the uncanny valley, mostly right but just a bit off, enough to really bother me.

I guess this is symptomatic of Kishimoto not thinking things in his world through, but when you change the setting and/or point of view in Naruto dramatically enough you have to be pretty brilliantly creative to get things to mesh well and work, I have seen it done in various different ways in other stories, but it takes world-building chops and I just don't see that here. So I love the premise, love the direction it takes, but find the execution somewhat lacking.
Taisi chapter 15 . 4/7
Oh, gosh, I found this absolute gem last night and it's 2 AM now but I don't regret staying up to read it! Even though it seems to be on an indefinite hiatus, I'm so glad I took the time to read it. The family dynamics between Kakashi and Naruto are exactly what I had set out to find, and I loved every moment of it. Very well done, and thanks a ton for the great read!
Avid32 chapter 15 . 4/3
I just reread the story again still love it please continue ; )*
StarOfTime chapter 12 . 3/27
We'll, it is not much, and this chapter was freaking awesome, by the way. But when you reach the chunin exams, because kakashi took him in, and everyone doesn't know about him being the jinchuriki, he won't know how gaara feels unless, he finds out about kyuubi and how he would have lived if it weren't for kakashi.
KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS!'
StarOfTime chapter 8 . 3/26
Dear twins 1 and 2, I fell obliged to inform you that you are attaching the suffix -kun to girls names and committing a grevious grammatical error. For girls, you use the suffix -chan, it can also be used for young, like, five year old boys, or as a term of endearment. -Kun is used for boys of equal or lesser age/status to yourself.
You are doing a wonderful job with this fic. I have enjoyed every single bit of it so far and I am usr I will continue to. Keep up the good work!
StarOfTime chapter 6 . 3/26
AMAZING!
Great story, anticipating the next chapter.
ZecoreZecron chapter 5 . 3/19
I would like to congratulate you for writing the single most badass thing any Hiashi has ever done in Naruto fanfiction.

Ever.

Of all time.
ChidoriValentine chapter 15 . 3/14
I really love this story! I've been reading it all day and I even went and reread some parts! I love how you do the relationships with everybody! I also love Gai and Lee there dialog always makes me smile! There is nothing to hate about this story! I hope you continue it! :D
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 3/8
I loved the birthday scene at the end of the chapter. It was so cute.

It figures that sunny Naruto would be able to move up a grade cause' he's so smart, lol.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/8
heh, Kakashi a dad, lol. Sounds great so far!
konekoluvin chapter 1 . 3/3
Hello to you two,
I was just inquiring as to when you will be updating this story? I have been waiting and waiting because I am interested as to how this story pans out because this story was something that I was looking for in a Kakashi/Naruto father/son fiction. It has all the right elements and incredibly well worded for a multi chapter fanfiction. I just love the action and family moments and the interactions between characters and I am committed to seeing it to the end but it would be rather upsetting if you stopped writing.
other then that, I love your work.
azure sea chapter 15 . 2/25
oh my, i wonder who "he" is... i hope it's not kakashi, but since it's about kakashi and naruto most of the time, i can nearly forsee the chaos coming... xD
it would be better if you keep this length per chapter, because one thing i hate when reading updated chapters is when the new chapter is much shorter than the normal previous ones. it's disappointing. not that your chapters are very short, just my opinion. :)
2,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »