Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
KKVixen chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
Literally, seconds before I read Hinata ask about Neji, I had a brief freak out and I kept yelling at Hiashi in my head. Like, how could you forget him Hiashi?! Poor Neji, Hanabi is a d*c* for such a little girl. I’m glad the crises has been temporarily averted.
KKVixen chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
Dude. When Kakashi slapped Naruto, I literally rolled a full 360 in my bed and spent, like, 2 minutes screaming silently and glancing at my phone only to look away and continue screaming. I felt so bad and embarrassed for Naru and Kakashi and all the wintnesses to that event, and I couldn’t stop thinking about all the slapping that goes on in K dramas and on TV and I just freaked out. And then this thing with Sasuke. I just...I just can’t even.

And I just thought about the Valley of the End thing, and how you’re gonna do that because MAN, that will be some different reactions, if it even happens. And since Itachi wasn’t paying attention, did he just assume Orochimaru is a pedo-bear, or is he actually one in this?
KKVixen chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
I don’t see why people are complaining. Maybe it’s because I HAVE common sense, so I didn’t see anything wrong with the last chapter. And on the thing with nepotism, Kakashi is a freaking PROFESSIONAL ninja. He knows how to put aside his feelings and concentrate on the mission. And he wouldn’t neglect other CHILDREN for just one. Yes, he’s Naruto’s parent, yes Naruto is his primary concern, but again, Kakashi. Is. A. PROFESSIONAL. He knows what he’s doing. And so does the Hokage for that matter.
KKVixen chapter 10 . 12/2/2017
I love how you did Rin. She was super realistic and I enjoyed reading all the different thoughts and actions perceived by her, and everyone about her. I’m also shook. I mean, no one EVER keeps Rin alive unless it’s in the past or a modern AU, at least not that I’ve seen. I really liked this chapter. Because I could see the reasoning behind both females reactions (Rin and Tsume) and I loved Hiashi’s verbal smack down. It was totally brilliant and I could envision it happening in my mind. I cried a little when Kiba cried, just because (for the most part) kids cry genuinely. And his reason for crying was so sweet.

By the way, my heart warmed right up with all the support Kakashi was getting for the supposed case. Friendship and family and fluff always make me happy, and this is FULL of it.
KKVixen chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
This was, by far, the most amusing chapters yet. The others were amazing, but Naruto’s skills here are clearly displayed, and his genes (blood and behavioral) are clearly shining through. My favorite part was obviously when Naruto hit Moron with that block. Brat is a despicable person for going after a kid like that. She could have really gotten killed if she had hurt Naruto in any way, shape, or form.
TearlessEyes chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
What kind of idiot tries to go for Kakashi's kid? They seriously have a death wish. Poor Tenzou, he's going to have to keep Kakashi from them when they find out their plan was to kill Naruto.
TearlessEyes chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
That was so physically painful for Sasuke. Pft. Poor kid.
Also, that was such a FANTASTIC and clever way to bring up Sakumo.
Amanthya chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
My condolences for your recent ill health and stress; I hope you are all recovering speedily. Thank you for updating. This story remains a favorite of mine, with spot-on characterizations despite the changed circumstances, and refreshing plot twists and turns (a difficult feat in an older fandom with such a large, well-populated section in ffdotnet). Please post more soon.
TearlessEyes chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
Naruto protection squad level: over 9000
TearlessEyes chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
Poor Sasuke and Sakura They won't know what hit em.
TearlessEyes chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
Kakashi's friends are the definition of 'don't fuck with my clique'.
TearlessEyes chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
This was a tad confusing because Rin is dead in the manga, which is part of the reason Kakashi is so broken, he was the one that killed her. But I can get behind this.
TearlessEyes chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
I'm 100% certain that Iruka does not get paid enough.
TearlessEyes chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Torture by Gai babysitting. Horrific. Also very sweet how Asuma cares so much for Kakashi's wellbeing and saying that he would help take care of Naruto.
TearlessEyes chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
"What the worst that could possibly happen?"
Those are some awful last words there.
3,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »