Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Adonisx chapter 17 . 3/2
omg this story is absolutely wonderful and I love the characters! Kakashi as a nervous dad is amazing!
Momo chapter 6 . 3/1
I know it makes me a bad person, but I was so worried when Kakashi felt the bad things, but it was only Itachi. I wasn't worried. (I KNOW IT MAKES ME A BAD PERSON, OKAY?!)

I love that lord Hokage immediately jumped to Kakashi adopting Sasuke too. I wonder if he will.
Momo chapter 5 . 3/1
Naruto in school is adorable.

Also, that birthday party is my favorite scene ever ever. It was so sweet and cute and little Hinata and everyone and UGH.

AND THEN HIASHI MAILED THEM THE HEADS AND I WAS LIKE OH *FUCK* YEAH DFSDHNTRWSCL ISAAC JJKBER

I love this fic so much
Momo chapter 4 . 3/1
Literally as soon as they took Naruto, I was immediately like, "Kakashi is going to commit war crimes over this"

Gosh I loved this. I really, really this. Very cathartic.

And Kakashi finally realizing what we all been knew this entire time; Naruto is 150% his son.
Momo chapter 3 . 3/1
I'm honestly surprised Kakashi didn't murder brat for her impudence, attacking his baby.

And yeah, Naruto is his baby.
Momo chapter 2 . 3/1
This is, without a doubt, one of the most delightful fics I have ever read. And Kakashi pretending he's not ABSOLUTELY in love with Naruto, psh. Mais sha.

And Gai. Oh my God GAI. HE'S A FROGGIE AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Momo chapter 1 . 3/1
This is hand to God the funniest fucking first chapter I have ever read and I am so excited I can't bear it. I'm so excited for the future chapters.
molung109 chapter 13 . 1/28
great story, cute but why did kakashi slap him? was it actually because he was mad or was it just for the act? naruto shouldnt have gotten slapped ;(
ifeelmad chapter 17 . 1/16
Jesus Christ. At one point I liked this fic, but that was only because I seriously craved Naruto adoption stories. I usually don't comment on fics I don't like, but looking back, this was an amazingly sexist, misogynistic, arrogant Naruto fanboy wish-fulfillment fic. I'm sorry to say this, because you do seem to have alot of talent as a writer, but I will have to unfavorite all of your writing.
DrakiSwan chapter 17 . 12/29/2020
La verdad me gusta mucho el ver a Kakashi en modo papá, espero y algun dia continues la historia
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 17 . 12/20/2020
Your writing is very very good. I really enjoy this story. Its funny and cute. I hope your health is better.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
Hey! I know it's been years since you last updated but I was wondering if there is a chance that this story will continue? Thank you
ManterPanter chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Great story Kakashi’s went from depressed to overprotective father and it’s beautiful.
ImaDucc chapter 4 . 12/1/2020
Bro, I'm literally at no words here. You never fail to make the best fanfics! And Kakashi's character developement was just sniff sniff so adorable the way he accepts the fact he loves naruto and calls him his son-
Iamgroot474 chapter 9 . 12/1/2020
It's funny from over here, on the other end of shippuden, with the knowledge that obito lived and became a villain, all because of an "insignificant" character's death, which you have preserved here.
3,575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »