Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
ArrancarMaiden chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Froggie and Naruto is SOOOO cute!
14thEternityNightMare chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Oh, man... I LOVE your story. XD its absolutely hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter!
JROUouLETd chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
lol This is great! I absolutely love the interaction between Kakashi and Naruto! Kakashi 'attacking' Naruto was absolutely hilarious! - well after we learned that Naruto wasn't hurt. Good luck writing the next chapter and I can't wait to read it!
romanescue chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Them thinking that Naruto is a super genius is hilarious. I hope you play on that some more XD

I liked Kakashi's freak-out when he attacked Naruto, because it's very believable angst.

Good job, hope you update soon!
NEVERMORE DARKNESS chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
HAHAHAHAAAAAA! poor Kakashi! (Naru, these are a bunch of idiots. Say hello) lol LOVED IT!
DIVA chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
ur creativity for scenes is astounding! loved how u brought all 3 generations of naruto together!

n kakashi is def getting into father mood!

ur plot progression is awesome!

grammar is rockin' babe!

I LOVE IT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DIVA chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
omg u have recreated the gaiden series n a fantastical way that has never been seen before!

Originality- I give it a youthful 10!

Length- A dattebayo 10!

Characterization- ***** 5 star rating dude!

Humor- A Freakin comedy grammy!

My enjoyment-like mastercard Priceless! Please update soon n continue!

Change the Date chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow i love ur Story! the way you have Kakashi in this is very intreasting because in most stories he seems to instantly love naruto or dosent even seem effected by the fact that everyone he had ever met is dead. So your version is very refreashing to see. Also i love how you had everyone come for the baby shower in this chapter. It gave me the giggles. So keep up the good work and I look forward to ur updates
mishap chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Please, please, please write some more of this, I like a frazzled Kakashi being driven insane by toddler Naruto. I'd like it even better if, I should say when, Kakashi realizes that the kid has begun to grow on him...like mold he panics and totally loses his cool. I can't wait to see where you will go with this, but I think that it will be one heck of a ride. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon...Please?
Fey Nim chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Absolutely hilarious! Love the plot and Kakashi's character. Can't wait to see people's faces if they ever find how who Naruto really is, muahahaha!

...But won't Shikaku and Shikamaru eventually find out? Hm...
Mikoura Thomas chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
This is way better than my story to a t. I mean love the plot so far its frickin awesome please continue so I have soemthing to look forward too at the end of the week.
His Georgasauru chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
More More More more...
Tamaki chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Ugh! Another killer chapter. Really Ive seen one thing after another and this one is the best so far. I hope there's more. Seriously though cute baby Naruto. Arkward Kakashi seems nice and now that they bonded im sure Kakshi really will love the kid even though he pretends its just a misson. Cute.

Anko is scary by the way, but then again she always has been. Everyone is awesome I dont see anyone out of character. Im kind of scared of Gai, maybe Naruto will pick up on Kakashi's escape senses and be that way also.

I bet hell be late too, its too cute already. I mean he loves to be held by his father and that he's being paid attention to buy extremly shy. Though the hi part was cute. So was the stranger danger.

I thought it was funny at the begining of the chapter where Kakashi goes from Doggie to Daddy and Naruto seems highly suspious, which is cute. Plus Naruto knows how to spell, and for a second I thought he was going to spell something naughty. I bet Kakashi's not really going to read his Icha books near him. But what about the nin dogs and other things. Like since Naruto is Kakashi's "kid" doesnt that grant him the right to summen them and learn cool justus. It would seem highly odd and more questionable to not let him do this.

Idk. I just want you to continue. Love the story
Tamaki chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
What the hell!

Can you guys get any better! I love the plot so far, its unique, and simply cute. I have never read a decent story where Naruto goes into Root and comes out cute instead of robotish. They always seem to make him seem super human, and they also seem to like calling him fox. I love how you call him pup, and that he only knows a select few words.

Also kudos, on making Kakashi actually act the way he should when his teacher dies. Making him sort of not like Naruto, almost blame him for his death, or even avoid him like the plague. It's good!

I dont have a rpfile so I cant vote to keep this one up but I do hope you continue.

You dont speed anything up, so where still with baby Naruto at the end of the chapter. I hate the stories where Naruto one minute in 5 the next genin age. It doesnt even explain much and then they make him friends with everyone and make him depressed or bullied and everyone either cares or doesnt. Pravo...

I hope you continue with this story because I find it amusing to hvae a teenage Kakashi take care of a baby Naruto.
Mog The Red chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

How could any human, scratch that, living being with at least a single brain cell come up with such a mockery of the English language. This thing is so bad I can feel the pain your teachers had to have endured reading such feces-ridden... assignments that you have undoubtedly turned in during your life time. Doesn't it make you embarrassed to even breathe the same air as the rest of us?

Nah I'm kidding guys. I liked the story, but doesn't really catch my interest that much.

OHM NOM NOM NOM NOM. I R DAH COOKI ESTEST MUNSTIR EVR.
3,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »