Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
snickers evilly
AvocadoLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
OMG I JUST ADORE THIS. Please, please, please continue!

I think what I enjoyed the most about this fic was how long it took Kakashi to get convinced, and how many times he had to say no until the Hokage finally got him to say yes.
Itachisgirl88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
this sounds like it will be a great story
snowecat chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like this, hope you keep going.
Reader chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I vote for this one. It's a very good concept and written well. Hope to see more of it soon.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I laughed so hard when I was reading the end.
CactusWrenn chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
just as i expected from the two of you, an excellent story. I believe you should keep at this one. There are hardly any good believable stories of this kind out there, or there grammar and writing is so bad that you end up running in fear of what public schooling has done to the general populus. I am expecting to see an update on this one. If not I will be both very angry and sad. Can't wait till some Kakashi and Naruto cuteness.
enzhe chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is the most promising opening for a 'Naruto is adopted' story I've come across. Excellent portrayal of Kakashi. Please continue!
Kokoni chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I like it! I'd love to read more!
boagarota chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
The plot isn't THAT much creative - but, damn, WHAT is 100% original these days, anyway? - but, as soooo many people have told you in reviews before me, it is quite well written. I do miss the cold feeling of ANBU - because they certainly are - and the little animosity and slightly dangerous atmosphere their HQs should have, but then again, it IS a baby - and baby NARUTO, for all that matters -, who could resist him?

I like the character development, altought I feel that three YEARS should be quite enough for Kakashi - him of all people - leave behind his imaturity and take the responsibility for his sensei's son. Really, he can be hurt, hen can be grieving, but I DON'T think it would take him that much time to realize the only thing he can do now is help the child have a better life.

But then, the canon Kakashi DIDN'T raise Naruto, so what do I know about him?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more chapters, really.
I-Mushi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is such an amazing story! Please continue writing it! I've read other Kakashi-raising-Naruto stories, but you've really nailed it with all the detail, Kakashi's personality, and the logic of it all. You REALLY need to keep going!

Can't wait for more!

Mushi
firstar28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really hate it when authors solicit reviews like this. I seldom have much to say about a story. I refuse to leave two word reviews like “update soon!.” I also don’t like to correct a lot of grammar because then I get accused of flaming or being a Grammar Nazi. Basically, in my case, no news is good news. Usually, I only review when I feel that I can offer some real advice on plot or writing style or when a story is exceptional. That being said this story is interesting and I would like to see it continued. Please do not neglect “Who I Am” though. That is my favorite of your stories.
Caliko chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
lol.. i definitely need more of this! :)
Shin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Overall I like it, though mouse could be fleshed out a bit

more. Also the side notes like 'squee I have a table' and such disrupt contenuity of reading with out reasons for why one would be impressed to have one.
flowerfairy22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010