Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Joe41 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Me like. You update soon ya.
bkwyrm16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Love it! Poor Kakashi, suddenly becoming a father like that. Naruto is going to turn out to be one weird kid.
SirKaid chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Consider this a vote for posting the story.
Asphen chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Brilliant!
yaoicraze chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I'm so adding this story to my favorites! This story is really great and I love how lengthy it is, i was into the story the whole time and now i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :)
Port in the Storm chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Amazing.

That's all.

The attention to detail, emotions, Kakashi's characterization, his interactions with his fellow ANBU, it's all awe-inspiring.

I wish I could write like this.

The small anecdotes placed in the text, like the paragraph at the beginning of the chapter, really flesh out the characters. They add the little touches of life to each persona.

I like how Kakashi seems more immature, and less lackadaisical than canon. It reflects his young age, and he seems less guilty and regretful than in canon. His reluctance to accept Naruto cleverly points out how he is still grieving about the loss of his teacher without delving into his feelings. Excellent job.

Naruto's speech is consistent with his age; I commend you on the research. He embodies the curious toddler, but I find it somewhat odd that he seems to like Kakashi so much even when Kakashi apparently tries to keep away as much as possible.

This seems to be meant as a parental, lighthearted story, but I think that your depiction of ANBU is a lot less gritty than it should have been. However, it's still realistic, and you manage to capture the distant, removed feel of the ANBU from the rest of the village very well.

That touch of humor at the end was perfect, and ends the chapter on a light note.

If you guys choose not to continue this, it would be a great 'what if' drabble, but please do. It is an excellent story, and there is a serious lack of fatherly Kakashi fics out there. I look forwards to the next chapter (if you write it).

Have fun writing!
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
You write damn good stories! I want more of this ASAP!

Kakashi Daddy is soo cool.
romanescue chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Interesting beginning, can't wait to read more :)
tati1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Brilliant. Really fantastic. Can't wait to read more!

-tati1
Ravenshade chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This story shows much promise. It is well writen and moves along at an engaging pace. I WILL be watching patiently for this story's continuation. Please continue.
Nicx Vee chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved it. Does this mean Naruto starts the academy "early" then?
Phydothis chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
YAY! I'm such a softie for daddy!Kakashi stories! And this one is particularly promising since your timing is great so far. Just enough development before throwing the two together, as opposed to most of the other fics of this genre out there. Please update soon!
Jean Curtis chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This fic is MUCH better that the time travel one.

Less cursing, not as vulgar... This one looks like you could make a series out of it, in fact.

But of course... If you don't want the extra work...

I like what this fic has in store for it, if you will. You read others, and they're not as detailed as this one. It's an automatic: "Here, Kashi'-kun, take care of the kid, give it a mask and call it Hatake!" Then, somehow he gets the white chakra. Idiots.

I like this one, and I will continue to hope you continue it even if you don't.

Kiith
daannamae chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is a very good start on a Kakashi adpots Naruto story and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Absolutely loving this! I can't wait for the 'trip!'
3,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 .. Last Next »