Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Godric's Heiress chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
awesome! i love it! you have to keep going! i really like your unique take on the kakashi raises naruto story line. Please post more!
roundnround chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, a promising start!

I guess i'll wait for next chapter. Hope it will update soon. (There are so many Naruto fanfics thats quite interesting but be 'left behind' by the authors)
jess chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
A nice start, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this, but you end halfway through a sentence - I'll quote the last two paragraphs to show you.

"He had to fight a laugh as Kakashi snatched it and shunshined away.

Three months old"

I doubt this was intentional, and you need to correct it please.
sk chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
yeah. anoher kakashi goes guardian story. there arent near enough in my opininion. The first chapter seems promising so I hope yor decide to update this story. Thanks for now.
bob chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this is an interesting approach to a kakashi taking in naruto story. Please update soon!
random person chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Please please please continue!
Ursa chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Love it! I need more!
mar888 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Love it!
mi5tan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Yay, Kakashi's gonna to be a daddy.
TatraMegami chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oooh, I like this one. Naruto raised by ANBU and then by Kakashi, sounds great. :D
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This sounds very interesting :)! I can only imagine what Gai is going to do when he sees Hatake Naruto!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Interesting! There are more than a few 'Naruto raised by ANBU' stories, of course, and even a few 'Naruto raised by Kakashi' stories too. But I'm sure I've never read one that dealt with the beginnings of such arrangements as thoroughly and enjoyably as this one. The humor is enjoyable, and the flow is nice.

I can only think of one potentially helpful criticism: Naruto's reaction, or lack of one, to Mouse's death. She was his first caregiver, if I'm not mistaken? And she was his primary caregiver for a good bit of time, while she recovered, yes? I would think her death might have had an impact? Perhaps it ought to be mentioned?

Anyway, thanks for sharing, and I look forward to more:)
The Liquified Platypus chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Please continue this one
Bitter Faerie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
:O amazing! YAY!
DapplexD chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
o.o well im beginning to love you twins (: your stories are 3 :D update this please? :D looking forward to seeing daddy kakashi xD
3,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 .. Last Next »