Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Momo chapter 3 . 3/1
I'm honestly surprised Kakashi didn't murder brat for her impudence, attacking his baby.

And yeah, Naruto is his baby.
Momo chapter 2 . 3/1
This is, without a doubt, one of the most delightful fics I have ever read. And Kakashi pretending he's not ABSOLUTELY in love with Naruto, psh. Mais sha.

And Gai. Oh my God GAI. HE'S A FROGGIE AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Momo chapter 1 . 3/1
This is hand to God the funniest fucking first chapter I have ever read and I am so excited I can't bear it. I'm so excited for the future chapters.
molung109 chapter 13 . 1/28
great story, cute but why did kakashi slap him? was it actually because he was mad or was it just for the act? naruto shouldnt have gotten slapped ;(
ifeelmad chapter 17 . 1/16
Jesus Christ. At one point I liked this fic, but that was only because I seriously craved Naruto adoption stories. I usually don't comment on fics I don't like, but looking back, this was an amazingly sexist, misogynistic, arrogant Naruto fanboy wish-fulfillment fic. I'm sorry to say this, because you do seem to have alot of talent as a writer, but I will have to unfavorite all of your writing.
DrakiSwan chapter 17 . 12/29/2020
La verdad me gusta mucho el ver a Kakashi en modo papá, espero y algun dia continues la historia
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 17 . 12/20/2020
Your writing is very very good. I really enjoy this story. Its funny and cute. I hope your health is better.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
Hey! I know it's been years since you last updated but I was wondering if there is a chance that this story will continue? Thank you
ManterPanter chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Great story Kakashi’s went from depressed to overprotective father and it’s beautiful.
ImaDucc chapter 4 . 12/1/2020
Bro, I'm literally at no words here. You never fail to make the best fanfics! And Kakashi's character developement was just sniff sniff so adorable the way he accepts the fact he loves naruto and calls him his son-
Iamgroot474 chapter 9 . 12/1/2020
It's funny from over here, on the other end of shippuden, with the knowledge that obito lived and became a villain, all because of an "insignificant" character's death, which you have preserved here.
kyliesnow chapter 9 . 11/26/2020
it's 2020 still reading this over and over cause of how awesome it is. still hoping from the bottom of my heart it gets updated
Bb34 chapter 10 . 10/8/2020
She got the lashing she deserved.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2020
bruh...rin literally had an arm thru her chest..she cant be fuclin alive for your convinience. atleast mark it as a damn au. why would obito even start the war if not for her death making him realize that this world was bad? why would he release the kyuubi? also itachi did it onorders dammit
Bb34 chapter 2 . 9/8/2020