Reviews for Unplanned Paternity
Bb34 chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
Aww Naruto is so cute.
Anon chapter 17 . 9/2/2020
I don't know if you'll see this, but I had a good time reading despite the fact that the story isn't complete. I laughed and connected with characters that I didn't even acknowledge in the anime (Kiba's mom for sure, she was fantastic in this story)
Anyways, I hope you are well, and thank you for brightening my day a bit with your work
P.s. I really like the concept of Kakashi being a paternal role model for Naruto, I never really thought about him that way before, and again, even though the story isn't complete I had a really good time reading it
PJandLGequalsLove chapter 17 . 8/5/2020
I really really love this story please update
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2020
What you could do is review that naruto is the nine tails in the final battle and has help dealing with it with jiriya when the go and get tsunade
Inkdagger chapter 17 . 6/8/2020
Wow, I really love this story, seeing a different side of Kakashi and how things could have turned out differently. I hope you both will get back to health quickly, and please update soon!
Inkdagger chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
Baby/toddler Naruto is OP! I really love seeing this side of Kakashi too, really good work!
LuneDeNoir666 chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
I have read hundreds and hundreds of fanfics from various fandoms over the years. It's been nearly a decade since I read this one for the first time, and I've lost count of how many times I've re-read it. It is one of my absolute favorites. It's so well written that I'll probably never get tired of it. So thank you, TwinTrouble, for writing this.
Banananananananananananananana chapter 11 . 4/26/2020
I thought it, I subconsciously knew it, but it still surprised me
Anabella chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
Wow simplemente hermoso
Lloré con tantos momentos tiernos
huongdaoroma chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
Shut up I'm trying to learn! So cute you had me cracking up XD
MystiYew chapter 4 . 3/23/2020
Now this is character development.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 17 . 2/27/2020
Its been a while since the last update, so, from that author's note, I hope you and your family are all doing okay!
I've really loved this story! Kakashi parenting Naruto is always so cute. I really like how the main plot points were handled, and I found it really interesting that Rin was kept alive and that team 7 was kept to the original people. It was also really refreshing to see the wave arc skipped. Also getting to see Sasuke and Naruto get along in their own way! I just liked every decision that was made, really.
Very curious whether or not Orochimaru will be going after Sasuke this time around or not, and what will happen with the sand/sound invasion.
I'd really love to read more because this has definitely been a favorite of mine so far! Again, hope you're all doing well!
Trillian1228 chapter 17 . 2/6/2020
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I hope you and your family are doing better. Take care of yourself. If you someday have time, or desire, to finish this story, I'll be hear to read it!
dragoncaller45 chapter 17 . 1/29/2020
I absolutely love this fic and give both you and your family my best wishes. Whenever, if-ever, the next update comes, I'll be happy to read it.
ForestShadeau chapter 13 . 1/28/2020
Thank you for the hard work love the story _
3,587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »