Reviews for Prayer of the Jinchūriki
arinasution5 chapter 3 . 1/17
Go
Anlo23 chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
I understand completely. I'll wait for when you're ready to finish the story. I know that working hard can be tiring and you don't have much free time. I just came out of hell week fro a play and I'm in 7th grade when I really should be in 5th grade so just take all the time you need. I don't want you to feel rushed. Bye! Enjoy every bit of free time you get! _
Asuka1920 chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Please update soon!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
epic.skillz chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
NEXT CHAPTER!?
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
ShadowImageComics chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I like to see another chapter to this story, so please update it you area still alive.
fairyninja73 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
please update soon
the story was going well
Meathead chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Actually you did a very good job I'm describing kushina personality I was very impressed but I hope you plan to do more than four chapters of the story I want to see more of this thank you by way of writing this its actually really good happy holidays and no spiking eggnog just kidding
KiyaTheCrow chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Hey this was last updated two years ago... nu i wanted to continue reading! Update when you can ok?
jupimako chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Neat idea :D. I hope you come back to it someday.
naruto kurama chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
I loved your story! Can't wait for more.
DiaSphere chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I could SO imagine Kushina standing there sreaming PERVERTS with her hair as if she were possessed" A really good start, interesting. Let's see how it will play out, I kind of hope on a (little) bloody rampage!
Angelically Scarred chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Hopefully you update soon. Great job so far.