Reviews for When The Van's A'Rockin'
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Okay, I'll admit, normally I'm not a fan of slash or hinted slash. But this is fantastic! I loved how Murdock knows all about the slash universe and even Face knows a bit. Poor B.A.. And his poor van. lol.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
HEHEHE...OMG that was AWESOME! I loved it! Poor Poor BA

Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was epic :D

RedWolf95 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
love it! i feel so sorry for BA.

please do this fic from hannibal or face's POV *puppy dog eyes*
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Snarry's not my about Snack? (Sirius/Severus?) lol

Great story :) And you've gotten B.A.'s thought process perfectly
Quinto.Addict chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I SHIP HANNIBAL/FACE NOW... All Because of this story... *sigh* Haha.

But I mostly Ship Face/Murdock. Its my OTP(:
Tony chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh, B.A. is so cute in this one! I can really imagining how embarrassed he would be if they actually were a couple, but still murdering whoever insulted his teammates..

I enjoy your idea of Hannibal and Face, canon or not, I can really see it happen the way they behave in the movie! (Littl'old me reading waaayyy to much slash?)

And Murdock is funny! :-) Thanks so much for the story!

One request: The 'Sushi' you mention in the fic is also in the disclaimer. Can I assume that he/she is a real autor? If yes, could you please tell me where to find his/her stories?
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it very much :D
Hanako Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2010

I love you. So much. You must write more.

And now I ship Hannibal/Face. I hope you're happy.
Mellow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Lmao, that's jokes
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hahaha way too cute!
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I died. I died of happiness. At everything but mostly at the Kirk/Spock fanboy in Face. What he said was the story of my life. Thank you sooooooo much for writing this. My life is now complete.
fiddlin' nero chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Clearly, Face got the tie he doesn't wear caught on some part of the van, and Hannibal suggested that a smooth rocking motion from the both of them would free it. Obvie.

Haha. That busted me. Nice :)
iGeek94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This epicness.

Oh god this made me laugh so freaking hard. And I love the idea of Murdock and Face reading slash fic. Heck I love that there is finally movieverse slash here on . There is like 2 fics on livej. you know.

Hmmm, I wonder if Murdock likes District 9 slash fic though...
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very, very funny look at both the new TAT and the "conventions of subtext." I had a ball reading this and I sincerely hope you'll write more.

Just the thought of Murdock saying "We're here, we're queer" is a gem and it almost made me spit out my tea.